We are delighted to announce the Military Airlift and Air-to-Air Refuelling 2021 conference, taking place in London on the 30th November and 1st December.
Building on our critically acclaimed 2020 edition, the 22nd annual conference remains the preeminent forum for the international air mobility and airlift community - providing critical perspectives from heavy and tactical airlift, rotary wing and AAR industries.
In light of growing operational demands, coupled with recent examples of military support to civilian authorities in the recent COVID-19 epidemic, means that there has never been a more important time to view how armed forces, industry and governments are developing this force multiplier.
Covering key mission areas such as resource pooling and sharing, humanitarian support, AAR technical updates and news from multi-national and national procurement efforts - this comprehensive conference remains the an essential calendar date for those in the airlift and AAR community.
Benefits of Attending
- Strong host nation support from the RAF's Air Mobility Force and RAF Brize Norton
- Listen to briefings from key allied partners across the strategic and tactical airlift sectors and develop an understanding of programme developments and future requirements
- Refined focus on the air-to-air refuelling market and how this critical enabler provides mission support
- Industry presentations from key commercial partners across the domain including Embraer, Airbus and AJW
- Learn about key topics within the Military Airlift and AAR community including rotary wing AAR and airlift, resource pooling efforts, humanitarian and disaster relief airlift and rapid response and delivery capability
- Air Commodore David Manning, Air Mobility Force Commander, Royal Air Force
- Brigadier General Chris McKenna, Director-General Air & Space Force Development, Royal Canadian Air Force
- Colonel Barrett Golden, Commandant, AATTC (Advanced Airlift Tactics Training Center)
- Colonel Fabrice Feola, Chief of the Air Transport Brigade, French Air and Space Force
- Colonel Gene A. Jacobus, Commander, U.S. Air Force
- Colonel Jurgen Van der Biezen, Commander Multinational MRTT Unit (MMU), Multinational MRTT Fleet (MMF)
- Colonel Sean Finnan, Commander, 86th Operations Group, U.S. Air Force
- Group Captain Simon Blackwell, Commander Air Wing/DDH, RAF Brize Norton
- Lieutenant Colonel Harald Struzyna, Commanding Officer, Strategic Airlift Interim Solution Coordination Cell (SALCC)
- Lieutenant Colonel Hervé Braun, Chief Operations, Movement Coordination Centre Europe (MCCE)
- Lieutenant Colonel Matthew Bryce Dibble, Chief, Airlift Coordination Center, NATO DACCC
- Lieutenant Colonel Mikael Tormalm, C-17 Squadron Commander, Heavy Airlift Wing
- Lieutenant Colonel Phillip A. Summers, Plans Staff Officer, Airlift Coordination Center, NATO DACCC
- Lieutenant General Brian S. Robinson, Deputy Commander, Air Mobility Command, U.S. Air Force
- Major General Pedro Alexandre E. Salvada, Director, Weapon Systems and Maintenance Directorate, Portuguese Air Force
- Mr Donald Turnbull, Deputy Head of Aerospace Capabilities, International Staff – Defence Investment, NATO HQ
- Mr Jan Der Kinderen, Multinational MRTT Fleet (MMF) System Manager, NATO Support and Procurement Agency (NSPA)
- Mr José Luis de Miguel, Head of Product Marketing, Airbus Defence and Space
- Mr Laurent Donnet, Managing Director, Avidonn Consulting
- Mr Philippe Martou, Director Aviation Services - SCOA, United Nations World Food Programme
- Mr Simon Johns, Vice President Business Development & Sales, Europe & North Africa, Embraer
- Mrs Sadia Malick-Jones, Director, SMi Group Ltd
- Wing Commander Nick Maxey, Air Mobility Strategic Capability Force Development, Royal Air Force