We are proud to present the 6th Annual Defence Logistics Central and Eastern Europe VIRTUAL CONFERENCE in 2021.
The Defence Logistics Central and Eastern Europe virtual conference is revered as the highest-level meeting for defence logistic leaders and supply chain managers from the region's most forward-thinking military nations. As the only logistics conference specifically dedicated to Central and Eastern Europe we are focused on bringing senior supply chain leaders from the region and beyond together to discuss current and future priorities and developments.
With over 120 attendees each year, this focused meeting is a must for all wishing to stay up to date on defence logistics in the CEE region.
Defence Logistics Central and Eastern Europe 2021 will continue to break the mould and create an event that will assist the learning and development of logistics procurement directors and supply chain managers through briefings and focused discussion groups.
As cooperation between armed forces, and the prevalence of joint logistics operations increases, so the importance of defence logistics as a capability in its own right continues to grow.
We strive to deliver real insight and learning experiences through the expertly selected speakers, all who are recommended through our extensive research and consultation that is carried out across the industry.
Benefits of Attending
- Keynote Briefings from senior officers from Central and Eastern Europe
- A unique focus on defence logistics technology and joint force interoperability
- High level panel discussions featuring supply chain and procurement managers from the military as well as industry
- Military logistics equipment exhibition showcasing the latest technology
- Informal networking time factored in so you can gather insight from peers and colleagues also shaping and influencing regional logistic systems today
- Brigadier General (Retd) Gyula Keszthelyi, President, Hungarian Military Logistic Association
- Expert Military Speakers Include:
- Lieutenant General Francesco Paolo Figliuolo, Commander, Army Logistics Headquarters, Italian Army
- Major General Stefan Muransky, Director, J4 General Staff, Czech Armed Forces
- Major General Andreas Pernsteiner, Commanding Officer Logistics Directorate, Austrian Armed Forces
- Brigadier Jo Chestnutt, Commander, 104 Logistic Support Brigade, British Army
- Brigadier General Robert Wilhelm, Deputy Commander of Bundeswehr Logistics Command, Bundeswehr Joint Support and Enabling Service
- Brigadier General Ndriçim Sallaku, Commander of Support Command, Logistic Branch, Albanian Armed Forces
- Colonel István Ocskay, Director, Research and Development Directorate, Hungarian Defence Forces Modernization Institute
- Colonel Daniel Zlatník, Director of the Support Division, Multinational Logistics Coordination Centre (MLCC)
Expert Industry Speakers Include:
- Mr Vidor Kis-Marton, CEO, Continest Technologies PLC Senior
- Representative, Crowley Government Services