The world's leading armored vehicle conference brand is coming to the US in June 2019. The inaugural International Armored Vehicles USA event will take place in Austin, TX, the new home of US Army Futures Command HQ, as it transitions to Full Operational Capability. We are also delighted to announce the participation of General John M. Murray - Commanding General of Futures Command- as a keynote speaker at the event.
One of the six key priority areas for Futures Command- and established as a Cross-Functional Team (CFT) at inception - is the Next Generation Combat Vehicle portfolio. The portfolio encompasses the complete future maneuver capability for the US Army, and its contingent programs offer a number of opportunities for industry to shape its strategic direction. International Armored Vehicles USA will provide a forum through which these opportunities can be explored in a meaningful way.
The Armored Multi-Purpose Vehicle (AMPV) and the Mobile Protected Firepower (MPF) programs are at competition and approved purchase stages respectively. But the jewel in the crown for the priority area is the Optionally Manned Fighting Vehicle (OMFV) program, which is currently at the requirements definition stage. The operational concept for the OMFV features heavily in the IAVs USA 2019 agenda, as Futures Command and its partners also work through the artificial intelligence and MUM-T technology enablers that will allow the vehicle to reach its maximum potential as a lethal and decision-making platform. The outcomes of these discussions will define the direction that the next generation of fighting vehicle will take, and ultimately the team that will build it.
The agenda for this world class event will also feature thorough analysis of- and partnership opportunities in- the following areas:
- Vehicle protection suites and active protection systems.
- The Mobile Protected Firepower (MPF) program.
- Robotics and autonomous systems - including the Robotic Combat Vehicle (RCV) or 'Robotic Wingman'.
- Foreign military sales opportunities for light tactical and legacy platforms.
We anticipate participation from the leading decision makers on these programs, and the participation of subject matter experts from AFC, TRADOC, FORSCOM, the Manuever Centre of Excellence and more, as we scope end-to-end vehicle capability for the future US Army.
It is also an imperative for the conference to support the vehicle interoperability drivers for the NATO alliance as development of the above concepts and programs continue. The forum will therefore be available to international US allies and platform user groups that are able to add significant value to the discussions.
We look forward to working with you on this world class, vehicle-dedicated forum, designed to support the delivery of programs and the generation of the most advanced requirements, anywhere in the world.
Early Confirmed Speakers
- Mayor Steve Adler, Austin, Texas
- General John M. Murray, Commanding General, US Army Futures Command
- Lieutenant General Paul A. Ostrowski, Principal Military Deputy, ASA(ALT) & Director for Combat Systems, US Army Futures Command
- Major General Brian Cummings, PEO-GCS, US Army
- Major General Gary M. Brito, Commanding General, Maneuver Center of Excellence, US Army
- Major General Chris Tickell CBE, Director Capability, British Army
- Major General Charles Beaudouin, Deputy Chief of Staff, Plans & Programs, French Ministry of Defence
- Major General William Hix, Former Director of Strategy, Plans & Policy, Deputy Chief of Staff G-3/5/7 Headquarters, US Army
- Major General Paulo Roberto Rodrigues Pimentel, Commanding General, 6th Armored Infantry Brigade, Brazilian Army
- Brigadier General Richard Coffman, Director, Next Generation Combat Vehicle, US Army Futures Command
- Mr. David Dopp, Program Manager, Mobile Protected Firepower, PEO-GCS,, US Army
- Colonel Glenn Dean III, Project Manager, Stryker Brigade Combat Team, US Army
- Colonel Yoshihiro Inoue, Department of Project Management, Japan Ministry of Defence
- Colonel Kevin Vanyo, MilDep, TARDEC, US Army
- Lieutenant Colonel Daniel Ramos, Program Manager, Vehicle Protection Systems, PEO-GCS, US Army
- Lieutenant Colonel Raymond Feltham, PM, SOF Vehicles, Acquisition Technology & Logistics, U.S. Special Operations Forces Command
- Lieutenant Colonel Armin Dirks, Section Chief II, Material Development Armoured Corps, Army Concepts and Capabilities Development Centre, Bundeswehr
- Senior Representative, Weapons Development Department, Armored Branch, Israel Defence Force
- Guy Powell, Principal Adviser - Mounted Close Combat, Land Platforms Group, Platforms Systems Division, Dstl
- David Marck, Project Director, Main Battle Tank Systems, PEO-GCS, US Army
- Major Cory Wallace, Robotic Combat Vehicle Lead, Next Generation Combat Vehicle, US Army Futures Command
- John "Steve" Myers, Program Manager Light Armored Vehicles, Marine Corps Systems Command
- Dr. Joe Cannon, Deputy Product Manager (S&T), Vehicle Protection Systems, PEO-GCS, US Army
- Brigadier General (Ret.) Didi Ben-Yoash, Team Leader, Future Combat Vehicles, Israel Ministry of Defence
- Brian Gephart, Senior Program / Business Development Manager - Threat Detection Systems, Collins Aerospace
- Miles Chambers, Director of Business Development, EDIC
- Hagai Shmuel, Director Marketing & Sales, IAI RAMTA
- Jose Beitia, Chief Technical Officer, Strategic Development, InnaLabs
- Colonel Al Mosher (Ret.), Senior Director Strategic Campaigns and Planning,, DRS Land Electronics
- Richard Beatson, Business Development Director, Pearson Engineering
- Steve Carkner, Head of Innovation, Revision
- Nick Waite, Conference Director, International Armored Vehicles USA, Defence IQ