- The coronavirus (SARSCoV-2) outbreak, dubbed COVID-19, is first and foremost a human tragedy, affecting millions of people globally.
- Minimising the humanitarian cost of this pandemic and effectively solving the challenges posed by COVID-19 needs to be the top priority for all.
- However,it is important to note that the virus is having a growing impact on the global economy. This report is intended to provide business leaders with an initial perspective on the current situation, the potential economic impact, and implications for specific sectors.
- This is a highly complex, uncertain, and fast moving situation. This report reflects our perspective as of 16 March, 2020, although the outbreak is moving quickly, and some of the perspectives in this article may fall rapidly out of date.
- We are updating our research daily as the outbreak evolves, and are already helping our clients to:
- Stay up-to-date with dynamic, real-time COVID-19 Dashboards
- Understand, monitor, and develop responses to COVID-19 with strategic playbooks
- Understand the business implications of COVID-19 with detailed sector-specific research reports
- Keep decision-makers informed with the latest insight from expert briefings
- Benefit from tailored, high-impact consulting services
THIS REPORT WILL BE PROVIDED FREE OF CHARGE BY ASDREPORTS
Read more on ASDReports or Download Report Information