Today's Defense & Aerospace News
The announcement of the upgrade comes after an agreement was signed today, 18 June, by industry and the 4 Eurofighter nations.
During a short ceremony at the Paris Air Show, defence ministers from the UK, Germany, Italy and Spain witnessed a contract being signed between Eurofighter and the NATO Eurofighter and Tornado Management Agency that will see the missile sys...
The U.S. Navy signed an agreement with the Australian Government on May 31 to provide its High Speed Anti-Radiation Missile (HARM) and Advanced Anti-Radiation Guided Missile (AARGM) training capability as part of the Royal Australian Air Force (RAAF) acquisition of the EA-18G Growler.
The Foreign Military Sales (FMS) agreement with Australia for an AARGM training ca...
Northrop Grumman Corporation (NYSE:NOC) has delivered the first of four AQS-24A airborne mine-hunting vehicles to the Japanese Maritime Self-Defense Force (JMSDF) for deployment on Japan's new MCH-101 helicopter platform.
"This first delivery is a major milestone in the development of Japan's airborne mine-hunting capability," said Tom Jones, vice ...
- Cassini Probe to Take Photo of Earth From Deep Space
- Rolls-Royce readies engine for Boeing 787-10 Dreamliner
- Eurofighter Signs Contract for Meteor Integration
- Mauritanian AF Orders AW109 Power Helicopters
- Royal Brunei Airlines selects Messier-Bugatti-Dowty wheels and electric brakes for its Boeing 787 fleet
- Air India Signs OnPoint Solution Agreement with GE for CFM56 Engines
- Spirit Airlines Selects PurePower and V2500 Engines for 75 Airbus Aircraft
- NASA Announces Asteroid Grand Challenge
- Redesigned helicopter weapons mount brings increased fields of fire
- United Airlines Selects GEnx Engines for Additional Boeing 787 Dreamliner Order
- Qantas Group Finalizes LEAP-1A Order
- NGC Appoints Nimish Doshi, VP, Business Management and Chief Financial Officer for Its Technical Services Sector
- Airbus and GMF AeroAsia sign agreement for strategic maintenance training partnership in Indonesia
- AgustaWestland Training Academy Malaysia Introduces an AW139 FFS
- Arianespace to launch Goturk-1 high-resolution observation satellite
- Elitaliana Signs For 3 More AW169 Helicopters
- Korean Air Commit to Purchase GE-powered Boeing 777s and 747-8s