Today's Defense & Aerospace News
The Next Big Thing! – Civil and Commercial Unmanned Aircraft Systems
The markets for civil and commercial unmanned aircraft systems (UAS) or Unmanned Air Vehicles (UAVs) are poised to explode. UAS manufacturers who to date have been feeding the huge defense market are being joined by an ever increasing number of non-defense UAS platform and payload developers ...
NHV Group has logged the first 1,000 flight hours with the H175, proving this super-medium-sized rotorcraft’s capabilities and reliability in highly demanding operations, especially the transportation of crews and supplies to off-shore oil and gas platforms – the primary mission for which it was designed.
The 1,000 hours have been accumulated by NHV&rsqu...
Defence and security company Saab presents, for the first time at DSEI, the next-generation Carl-Gustaf M4 alongside new capabilities for the AT4.
Visitors to London’s DSEI defence and security exhibition in September will be able to see and evaluate Saab’s lightweight Carl Gustaf M4 for the first time. Introduced to the market just last...
- AW189 Helicopter Obtains Russian Civil Certification
- Raytheon Air-to-Air Missile Scores Direct Hit from US Army Ground Launcher
- NGC Delivers 150th KC-10 Extender from Depot to the USAF
- New Light Weight Automatic Grenade Launcher for the ADF
- 2nd Australian Company to Provide Parts for Initial Production of the Triton UAS
- Raytheon to Provide Training Services to USAF
- Boeing, Saudia Aerospace Engineering Industries and Alsalam Aircraft Company to Establish Saudi Rotorcraft Support Center in Saudi Arabia
- Hubble Sees the Wings of a Butterfly: The Twin Jet Nebula
- ILS Proton Rolls Out to Launch Pad 39 with Inmarsat-5 F3
- Fleets in Russia & CIS to More Than Double by 2034
- The Key Players in Global Wide-Body Aircraft Maintainence, Repair, and Overhaul (MRO) Market 2015-2019, According to a New Study on ASDReports
- RAF Typhoons Return from Baltic Air Policing Mission
- NGC Delivers Telescope Structure for NASA's JWST
- Daryl Taylor Joins Airbus Americas US Manufacturing Facility in Mobile
- SSL awarded DARPA contract to study on-orbit satellite assembly
- Subsystem Technologies Awarded ARDEC, RPTI Acquisition Contract
- Avinor and Kongsberg Enters Into Agreement on the World's Largest Investment for Remote Towers