Today's Defense & Aerospace News
With the increasing importance of information and communication technologies both on and off the battlefield, new research available on ASDReports forecasts continued robust global spending on cyber warfare systems until 2023, with the market expanding from US$11.1 billion in 2013 to US$19.4 billion by 2023 – a CAGR of 5.77%. This significant growth is further fue...
Boeing (NYSE: BA) and Korean Air today announced that the airline has agreed to purchase five 747-8 Intercontinental airplanes and six 777-300ER (Extended Range) jetliners, valued at approximately $3.6 billion at current list prices. Boeing will work with Korean Air to finalize the order, at which time the order will be posted to Boeing's Orders & Deliveries web...
The announcement of the upgrade comes after an agreement was signed today, 18 June, by industry and the 4 Eurofighter nations.
During a short ceremony at the Paris Air Show, defence ministers from the UK, Germany, Italy and Spain witnessed a contract being signed between Eurofighter and the NATO Eurofighter and Tornado Management Agency that will see the missile sys...
- RAAF purchases Advanced Anti-Radiation Guided Missile Training Capability
- Tunisia's Syphax Airlines orders the A320neo and the A320ceo
- NGC Delivers 1st AQS-24A Airborne Mine-hunting Vehicle to Japan
- Cassini Probe to Take Photo of Earth From Deep Space
- Rolls-Royce readies engine for Boeing 787-10 Dreamliner
- Eurofighter Signs Contract for Meteor Integration
- Mauritanian AF Orders AW109 Power Helicopters
- Royal Brunei Airlines selects Messier-Bugatti-Dowty wheels and electric brakes for its Boeing 787 fleet
- Air India Signs OnPoint Solution Agreement with GE for CFM56 Engines
- Spirit Airlines Selects PurePower and V2500 Engines for 75 Airbus Aircraft
- NASA Announces Asteroid Grand Challenge
- Redesigned helicopter weapons mount brings increased fields of fire
- United Airlines Selects GEnx Engines for Additional Boeing 787 Dreamliner Order
- Qantas Group Finalizes LEAP-1A Order
- NGC Appoints Nimish Doshi, VP, Business Management and Chief Financial Officer for Its Technical Services Sector
- Airbus and GMF AeroAsia sign agreement for strategic maintenance training partnership in Indonesia
- AgustaWestland Training Academy Malaysia Introduces an AW139 FFS