Today's Defense & Aerospace News
Compliance With The International Traffic In Arms Regulations (ITAR) and the Export Administration Regulations (EAR) are the Keys To Successful Business.
Avoid Costly Fines & Penalties Through Your Compliance with and Understanding of the ITAR and EAR.
Day 1 Topics Include:
Export Control Reform & the Export Staff
Northrop Grumman Corporation (NYSE:NOC) has been awarded a $267 million contract by the U.S. Navy to develop and manufacture the next-generation surface electronic warfare system.
The Surface Electronic Warfare Improvement Program (SEWIP) Block 3 will enhance the AN/SLQ-32 electronic warfare attack system through a series of upgrades that add new technologies and capabi...
Boeing [NYSE: BA] announced today that the U.S. Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) has added Boeing South Carolina-built 787-9 Dreamliners to the company's production certificate, PC 700. This allows Boeing to produce and deliver 787-9s from its South Carolina facility. 787-8 production was added to Boeing's PC 700 certificate in July 2012.
"Our teammates take great ...
Apr 30 - May 1, 2015 - Washington, United States
- LM P-3 Orion Wing Line Restarted
- Jordan - M31 Unitary Guided Multiple Launch Rocket Systems Rocket Pods
- BAE Strengthens Pledge to Support Armed Services
- Pulsar Aviation Services Receives Extended Heavy Maintenance Contract With Viva Aerobus Airlines
- Raytheon Demos Advanced Microgrid System and Control Capabilities
- BAE Systems Partners to Bring New Cyber Security Capability to Malaysia
- CACI Awarded $43 M to Provide Modeling and Simulation and Sensor Development Support to US Army
- NGC Licenses Patented Technology to Improve Cooling of Electronic Modules for Commercial, Military Applications
- ICS Cyber Security Conference
- Planet 'Reared' by Four Parent Stars
- Global Military Platform Lifetime Support Services to Reach $155.9BN in 2015
- Mars: The Planet that Lost an Ocean's Worth of Water
- Bell Helicopter, Hughes Aerospace Align to Offer Performance Based Navigation in China
- Arianespace's Soyuz for the Next Dual-Satellite Galileo Launch Begins its Integration in French Guiana
- Sicral 2, the French-italian Defense and Security Telecom Satellite, Reaches Guiana Space Center Launch Site
- Exelis Receives NSA Certification for Self-Encrypting USB Drive
- Bell Helicopter and Turbomeca to Offer Service By The Hour Program on Bell 505