Today's Defense & Aerospace News
According to the new market research report on ASDReports, "Unmanned Ground Vehicle Market by Application (Commercial, Defense, & Homeland Security), Technology (Tethered, Tele-operated, Semi-autonomous, Fully-autonomous), Payload (Fixed, Role Specific), Type (Locomotion, Size, Weapons, Energy Source) & by Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, the...
The Missile Defense Agency (MDA) will soon have greater agility and capability in its fleet of AN/TPY-2 ballistic missile defense radars . Raytheon has begun construction of two major sub-components of the AN/TPY-2 under a $53 million contract announced by the Department of Defense on Sept 2. The units Raytheon is building will enable the MDA to rotate sub-components out...
easyJet has placed an order for 27 additional current engine option A320s, taking its combined total order for the type to 315 aircraft. With an all Airbus fleet, easyJet selected the A320 Family aircraft as it delivers the best operating economics and the roomiest cabin for unequalled passenger comfort in the single aisle category.
"We are bringing new aircraf...
- Soldiers Certified to Protect Metro D.C. from Cruise Missiles, Drones With Raytheon's JLENS Radar Blimp
- Harris Installs 1st Phase of High-Speed Weather Product Generation System for GOES-R Series Satellites
- Mission Ready Services: $4.2 M Purchase Order for Marine Corps Award
- Commercial Aviation Aircraft Seating Market worth $7910 M by 2019
- Kongsberg Contracted by US Navy to Test NSM from LCS
- Affordable, Highly Protected Vehicle Makes Debut at Africa Aerospace and Defence 2014
- Hubble Helps Find Smallest Known Galaxy Containing a Supermassive Black Hole
- Swiss International Air Lines orders up to 25 A320neo
- Boeing Projects Asia Pacific Region to Lead Global Need for New Pilots, Technicians
- Lufthansa Group orders 10 A320ceo aircraft for Eurowings
- Boeing, DLA Partnership Will Improve Logistics Support to the Warfighter
- V-22 Flight Tests Validate 'Hot and High' Capability for Rolls-Royce AE 1107C Engines
- ULA and Blue Origin Announce Partnership to Develop New American Rocket Engine
- NASA Mars Spacecraft Ready for Sept. 21 Orbit Insertion
- VistaJet Adds 8 New Aircraft to Its Fleet at a Value of $320 M
- Bell Helicopter Introduces Bell 505 Jet Ranger X to South Africa
- Saab Wins LEDS-50 MK2 Launch Order