Today's Defense & Aerospace News
Transforming Defence Education By Embracing New Technology
Returning for a second year due to overwhelming demand, we are hosting the Military E-Learning & Smart Devices Forum, to support you – the pioneers using advanced distributed learning, virtual classrooms & smart devices for the training of military personnel.
This tri-service conference wil...
A United Launch Alliance (ULA) Atlas V rocket carrying a payload for the National Reconnaissance Office (NRO) and 13 CubeSats lifted off from Space Launch Complex-3 Oct. 8 at 5:49 a.m. PDT. Designated NROL-55, the mission is in support of national defense. This is ULA's 10th launch in 2015 and the 101st successful launch since the company was formed in December 2006.
The first color images of Pluto’s atmospheric hazes, returned by NASA’s New Horizons spacecraft last week, reveal that the hazes are blue.
“Who would have expected a blue sky in the Kuiper Belt? It’s gorgeous,” said Alan Stern, New Horizons principal investigator from Southwest Research Institute (SwRI), Boulder, Colorado.
The haze ...
May 11 - 12, 2016 - Annapolis, United States
- Airbus Helicopters Introduces All-new H145 Mercedes-Benz Style
- Both Passengers for Next Ariane 5 Mission Have Arrived in French Guiana
- HeliServiceinternational Signs Contract for an AW169 Helicopter
- Army Engineers Demonstrate Anti-Drone Technology
- Work Begins on 3rd Royal Navy Patrol Vessel
- F-16V Comes to Indonesia
- Finnair Becomes 1st European A350 XWB Operator
- Alcoa Wins Titanium Contract with Lockheed Martin for F-35 Joint Strike Fighter
- Israeli Google Lunar XPRIZE Team Is 1st to Sign Launch Agreement for Private Mission to the Moon on SpaceX Falcon 9
- LM and Guardtime Technology Target Data Manipulation Cyber Threats
- Saab to Provide Upgraded Training Capability to the Bulgarian Armed Forces
- Booz Allen Wins $82.9 M Continuous Diagnostics and Mitigation Contract Task Order from DHS
- Bel Air AW189 HelicoptersExceed 2000 Flight Hour Milestone
- DoD/VA and Gov Health IT Summit
- Patria signs agreements to supply NH90 spare parts for Swedish and Finnish Armed Forces
- Rheinmetall Supplies Czech Republic With Mithras Rockets
- Airbus Helicopters H160 Program in Full Swing