Today's Defense & Aerospace News
Military ground vehicle maintenance, repair and overhaul services are vital for maintaining a military’s ground combat capability. Maximising the time vehicle fleets are available to commanders is critical in ensuring timely and proficient force protection, firepower, logistical support and many other functions. Maintenance, repair and overhaul services not only s...
Sometimes it takes a village to find new and unusual objects in space. Volunteers scanning tens of thousands of starry images from NASA's Spitzer Space Telescope, using the Web-based Milky Way Project, recently stumbled upon a new class of curiosities that had gone largely unrecognized before: yellow balls. The rounded features are not actually yellow -- they just a...
Terma has been contracted by the Royal Netherlands Air Force (RNLAF) to integrate the Terma Modular Aircraft Survivability (MASE) Pod onto the Dutch air force’ NH-90 helicopters.
The MASE Pod solution includes the Terma developed and manufactured Electronic Warfare Management System, ALQ-213 in the latest version, Missile Warning sensors, and Chaff/Flare Dispe...
Jan 26 - 29, 2015 - London, United Kingdom
- Hydro Group Secures GBP2 M Worth of Defence Contracts
- NGC Awarded Cyber Security Contract by UK Government
- Munich Airport Selects Morpho's CTX 9800 EDS for Hold Baggage Screening
- GBP15M Defence Contract for A&P Group in Falmouth
- DynCorp to Provide Aircraft Maintenance and Logistics Support to Naval Strike and Air Warfare Center
- NGC, US MDA Successfully Complete Command Cyber Readiness Inspection
- Leidos Awarded Contract by US AFLCMC
- Moon Express Makes History as 1st Company to Demo a Commercial Lunar Lander
- AirTronic USA Announces New Teaming Agreement with Chemring Ordnance, Inc for a joint RPG-7 Solution
- Airbus Helicopters completes its first year of transformation and successfully brings to the market three new helicopters in 2014
- NASA's Dawn Spacecraft Captures Best-Ever View of Dwarf Planet
- Meggitt Training Systems Demos Live Fire Range Systems
- Providing Communications and Combat Systems Support for Surface Combatants
- Australia - M88A2 Hercules Heavy Recovery Vehicles
- CAE to acquire Bombardier's Military Aviation Training unit to expand training systems integration offering
- Botswana's Police Air Support Branch Orders 3 AS350 B3e from Airbus Helicopters
- WindTracer LIDAR System To Help Dubai Air Navigation Services Make Landings More Efficient