Today's Defense & Aerospace News
BAE Systems has signed a A$28 million contract with the Defence Material Organisation’s Maritime Electronic Warfare Systems Program Office for SEA 1397 Phase 5B, the upgrade of the Nulka launch sub-system.
Nulka is the world’s most effective anti-ship missile defence and BAE Systems is the prime contractor responsible for design, development and integration of the Nulka...
Final assembly of the first A350 XWB for Vietnam Airlines has begun at the Roger Béteille Final Assembly Line (FAL) in Toulouse, France.
Scheduled for delivery in mid-2015, the aircraft will see Vietnam Airlines become the first Asian airline to fly the A350 XWB and the second operator in the world of the all-new, fuel-efficient widebody.
Vietnam Airlines has a total...
The contracts will also cover the maintenance and repair of the Royal Navy’s warships and submarines, directly sustaining more than 7,500 jobs across the UK.
Babcock, which manages Her Majesty’s Naval Bases at Devonport and Clyde, has been awarded a £2.6 billion contract, while BAE Systems, which manages Portsmouth Naval Base, has been awarded a £600 million contract.
- Thales Helps Secure Air Traffic in Afghanistan
- RAF Tornados 2nd Air Strikes in Iraq
- Morpho's Itemiser DX Trace Detector Approved for Air Cargo Screening in Canada
- Raytheon Awarded $149 M by Rafael for Iron Dome Interceptor Components
- US Army Awards AeroVironment $27.2 M for RQ-11B Raven and RQ-20A Puma Spare Parts
- ATK Successfully Tests Orion Launch Abort Motor Igniter
- easyJet orders additional CFM56-5B engines
- Mercury Systems Receives $23 M Order for Surface Ship Radar Application
- Elbit Systems Performs Successful Demonstration Flights Using SkyVis Onboard Swiss Air-Rescue Rega AW-109SP Helicopter
- NAWCWD Manned for Unmanned Systems
- Bombardier and Nok Air Showcase the Carrier's 86-seat Extra Capacity Q400 NextGen Aircraft
- NGC Receives NHS Certification for CommandPoint Command & Control Software
- BAE Completes Acquisition of Signal Innovations Group
- GD Awarded $50 M to Continue Submarine Modernization Program for US and Australian Navies
- Alion Awarded $34 M Navy Contract to Support Platforms, Sensors and Launch Systems
- Contract Awarded for Anti-Ship Missile Decoys
- The Safariland Group Wins $6,000,000 Body Armor Contract for the State of California