Today's Defense & Aerospace News
Raytheon Company's (NYSE: RTN) Excalibur Ib precision guided projectile has entered full rate production (FRP). U.S. Army approval of FRP completes Excalibur Ib's low rate initial production phase. Additionally, the U.S. Army has awarded Raytheon $52 million for continued Excalibur Ib production.
"The full rate production decision is the culminati...
The National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA) has awarded BAE Systems a $335 million contract to assist in transforming the collection, maintenance, and utilization of geospatial intelligence (GEOINT) data and products.
The award supports NGA’s dynamic Map of the World project, which is giving U.S. military leaders clearer on-the-ground intelligence pictur...
International Airlines Group (IAG) has converted eight A350-900 options into firm orders for Iberia. The airline becomes a new customer for the fast-selling A350XWB Family. The aircraft will be equipped with efficient Rolls Royce Trent XWB engines and will deliver huge operational benefits through Airbus’ unique family values.
IAG secured commercial terms for ...
- Armor Designs Announces Contract Update
- How Rosetta Arrives at a Comet
- Raytheon fires four TALON Laser-Guided Rockets from MD 530G helicopter
- Hubble Shows Farthest Lensing Galaxy Yields Clues to Early Universe
- Bell Helicopter Introduces the First Two Bell 429s to Poland
- NASA Announces Mars 2020 Rover Payload to Explore the Red Planet as Never Before
- AF launches successful satellite mission
- NASA's Fermi Space Telescope Reveals New Source of Gamma Rays
- Bell Helicopter Showcases the Bell 429 WLG's Capabilities through a Five Month Customer Demo Tour in Latin America
- New NASA Research Shows Giant Asteroids Battered Early Earth
- Airbus Helicopters Starts Delivery of EC145 T2 with DRF Luftrettung
- NuSTAR Celebrates Two Years of Science in Space
- Arianespace to launch all-electric Eutelsat 172B satellite in 2017
- Kaman Announces $5.4 M Joint Programmable Fuze Order
- US Army Awards 3 NGCD Contracts Totaling $3.9M to Chemring Detection Systems
- International probe to begin at MH17 crash site in Ukraine
- F-35B Successfully Completes Wet Runway And Crosswind Testing