Today's Defense & Aerospace News
In recent years, Additive Manufacturing technology has advanced so rapidly that machinery is capable of making elements so complex that we can only analyze them by physical testing. This is a major reason why certifying these components to safety and reliability standards in mission critical functions is such a challenge. Despite these challenge, huge advantages in impro...
Order for 25 737 MAX 8s, purchase rights for additional 737 MAX 8s and MAX 9s -- Newest Boeing model to drive national carrier's fleet, growth plan
KUALA LUMPUR , Malaysia, July 27, 2016 - Boeing [NYSE: BA] and Malaysia Airlines Berhad (Malaysia Airlines) announced today an order for 25 737 MAX 8 airplanes, valued at $2.75 billion dollars at current list prices. The ord...
Safran Helicopter Engines has signed a seven-year contract with Denmark's Defence Acquisition and Logistics Organization (DALO), to support 14 RTM 322-powered EH101 Merlin operated by the Royal Danish Air Force (RDAF). Over 50 engines will now be covered by Safran's Global Support Package (GSP
This agreement satisfies the RDAF requirement for optimum availability of eng...
Aug 9 - 10, 2016 - Alexandria, United States
- Next-generation Ethernet Encryption System launched
- Pure Hydration Go Survivor Supplied to Swedish Air Force
- Rapid Installation of Gyrocam on US Navy Vessel
- China Eastern upgrade 737 fleet with Iridium SATCOM
- New Evolution of the Phenom 100
- Contract for I-MILES IWS 2 Training System
- White Dwarf Lashes Red Dwarf with Mystery Ray
- MoU for Aeronautical Engineering Development
- Jupiter's Great Red Spot Likely a Massive Heat Source
- Cyber Intelligence Europe 2016 Conference
- Global Hawk Surpasses 200,000 Flight Hours
- Next Planet Hunter Will Look Closer to Home
- Counter-IED System to Support Partner Nations
- Access Control Market
- USAF Partners with CRA to Build Cyber Defense Toolkit
- Jetblue Orders 30 Additional A321
- 2nd T-50A Aircraft for T-X Competition Takes Flight