Today's Defense & Aerospace News
Boeing [NYSE: BA] today delivered the first multiyear II configured CH-47F Chinook helicopter to the U.S. Army one month ahead of schedule.
The delivery was celebrated in a ceremony at the production facility in Ridley Township, Pa.
“This delivery is an example of teamwork and commitment to the troops in the field,” said Col. Rob Barrie, project mana...
The State Department has made a determination approving a possible Foreign Military Sale to Iraq for AGM-114K/N/R Hellfire missiles and associated equipment, parts, training and logistical support for an estimated cost of $700 million. The Defense Security Cooperation Agency delivered the required certification notifying Congress of this possible sale on July 28, 2014.
ESA’s Venus Express spacecraft has climbed to a new orbit following its daring aerobraking experiment, and will now resume observations of this fascinating planet for at least a few more months.The orbit-raising followed a month of aerobraking that saw the spacecraft surf in and out of the atmosphere at altitudes typically between 131 km and 135 km for a couple of...
- Javelin JV Demos Vehicle-Mounted Missile Launch
- TVS Wins Major Armed Forces Contract
- MISHAAL Aerospace Propulsion System Passed Hydro-Proof Testing
- UTC Aerospace Systems celebrates delivery of 5,000th set of landing gear for Boeing 737
- Thales Alenia Space Integrated Cargo Carriers contributes to ATV-5 successful launch
- Hellfire Missile Firing a First for New Navy Helicopters
- BAE Systems and Mach 1 Development Partner to Deliver Secure Document Management and Tracking Solutions
- Boeing Delivers ANA's 1st 787-9 Dreamliner
- Iraq - Helicopter Sustainment Support
- ATK Technologies Support ULA's Delta IV Launch of USAF Satellites
- The US Army, GM and Raytheon partner on advanced training initiative for soldiers returning to civilian life
- HMS Prince of Wales Delivery Begins
- Boeing Resells Inmarsat-5 Satellite Bandwidth to US Government
- Gaia: 'Go' for science
- Boeing Forecasts Rising Demand for Commercial Pilots and Technicians
- Last ATV lifts off to supply the Space Station
- Ramstein AB Airmen discover body in C-130 wheel well