Today's Defense & Aerospace News
Mideast military forces are ramping up investments in command, control, communications and computer (C4) equipment and systems to increase situational awareness and achieve greater collaboration in the face of proliferating threats, which range from sophisticated electronic warfare to unpredictable asymmetric tactics. Oshkosh Defense, a division of Oshkosh Corporation (...
NASA engineers are developing climbing legs for the International Space Station's robotic crewmember Robonaut 2 (R2), marking another milestone in space humanoid robotics.
The legless R2, currently attached to a support post, is undergoing experimental trials with astronauts aboard the orbiting laboratory. Since its arrival at the station in February 2011, R2 ha...
The U.S. Army has selected BAE Systems to provide a range of services to support space and mission defense as part of an Indefinite Delivery, Indefinite Quantity contract worth as much as $220 million over three years. Under the contract, BAE Systems will bid on task orders with four other companies to support various missions of the Army Space and Missile Defense Comma...
Jun 24 - 25, 2014 - Washington, United States
- FLYHT Signs and Ships Dragon to Launch Customer
- TASER Announces $5.8 M in International Weapons Orders
- Saab Receives Order for Carl-Gustaf Components
- Typhoon Tranche 3 Takes to the Skies
- Kuwait Airways to Buy 10 A350-900 and 15 A320neo Family Aircraft
- 1st Boeing-built Inmarsat-5 Global Xpress Satellite Sends Initial On-Orbit Signals
- IRIS Provides Unprecedented Images of Sun
- GD and Colt Canada offer Rifle-Centric Soldier System using Smartphone Technology
- Rolls-Royce welcomes Kuwait Airways selection of A350 aircraft
- Italian Police Takes Delivery of its 5th AW139 Helicopter
- NASA Rover Results Include 1st Age Measurement on Mars and Help for Human Exploration
- Comtech Telecommunications Receives Order for Military Communications Amplifiers
- NASA's Tracking and Data Relay Satellite Arrives at Kennedy Space Center
- Astrium, Raytheon team to compete for NATO ballistic missile defense work
- Boeing Names 4 to Satellite Business Leadership Positions
- Bombardier Enrolls Eurolot's 3 Newest Aircraft in its Q400 Smart Parts Program
- Raytheon BBN Technologies and GrammaTech collaborate to help US government prevent malware in IT devices