Today's Defense & Aerospace News
NASA’s Hubble Space Telescope has picked up the faint, ghostly glow of stars ejected from ancient galaxies that were gravitationally ripped apart several billion years ago. The mayhem happened 4 billion light-years away, inside an immense collection of nearly 500 galaxies nicknamed “Pandora’s Cluster,” also known as Abell 2744.
The scattered ...
Mexico orders more Airbus C295 aircraft
Mexico has signed a contract with Airbus Defence and Space for the acquisition of two additional Airbus C295 medium transport aircraft for the Mexican Navy.
The agreement takes to 22 aircraft the total Airbus Defence and Space fleet in operation in the country, the biggest in Latin America.
The Mexican Navy, which i...
According to a new report now available on ASDReports, the market for radiation detectors will grow from $25.7 billion (USD) in 2014 to $31.5 billion in revenues in 2019. The report, analyzes and forecasts the potential for radiation detection equipment and continues the firm’s coverage that dates back to 2011.
The report states that gamma radiation detection ...
- Stinger Upgrade to Increase Service Life, Capabilities
- Western Power Distribution Selects Airbus Helicopters' EC135 P2
- GD BIW Lays Keel of DDG 5, Starts Fabrication on DDG 8
- Future USS John P. Murtha (LPD 26) Launched
- Boeing, USAF Demo Minuteman III Readiness in Flight Test
- Raytheon Awarded $205 M Phalanx Upgrade Contract
- Steering ESA Satellites Clear of Space Debris
- Sagem Showcases a Comprehensive Solution for Shipborne Defense Against Piracy
- Airbus Training Center in Miami Adds New A320 FFS
- Sagem's BlueNaute Navigation System Chosen by Norwegian Coast Guard
- Newest Boeing GPS IIF Launched, Signals Indicate Satellite Working Properly
- NGC Highlights Advances in C4ISR, Shows the Future of Integrated Avionics Equipment
- Cubic Awarded $46 M to Provide Training Systems Support for the USMC
- LM Opens Commercial Space Headquarters and Announces Incentives to Support Growth
- Triumph Selected to Provide Wing Structural Components and Nose Wheel Steering System for Gulfstream 500/600
- SES's Astra 2G Spacecraft Delivered to Baikonur for ILS Proton Launch
- NASA’s Wallops Flight Facility Completes Initial Assessment after Orbital Launch Mishap