Today's Defense & Aerospace News
Chemical, biological, radiological, and nuclear defence continues to play an absolutely indispensible part in any country's security and defence systems. Although nuclear and radiological agents are relatively difficult to obtain by a non-state actor or terrorist organisation, chemical and biological warfare agents are much easier to produce and often require small labs to...
The Defence Support Group (DSG) maintains and repairs key military equipment and manages the storage of the land vehicle fleet.
The deal includes a 10-year contract with Babcock for the maintenance, repair, overhaul and storage of current military vehicles and light weapons.
The contract award follows the announcement of the preferred bidder last month, and will see ...
The UK Ministry of Defence has awarded BAE Systems a 12 month pound1.5 million contract to design the engineering support solution for the Queen Elizabeth Class Aircraft Carriers.
The contract award is part of the wider 'Support Development Phase' in which the Ministry of Defence, BAE Systems Maritime Services and Babcock will work together to provide an optimum and fit...
Jan 21 - 23, 2015 - London, United Kingdom
- Army Developing Robotic Insects?
- The Hot Blue Stars of Messier 47
- Raytheon Gallium Nitride Technology Validated For Space Applications
- Raytheon, Bell Conduct 1st Missile Launch from V-22
- Unmanned Helicopter MQ-8B Fire Scout Flies off Coast Guard Ship for 1st Time
- B&W Awarded Contract to Manufacture Missile Tubes for Ohio Replacement Nuclear Submarines
- O3b Networks' four satellites are integrated on Soyuz for December 18 flight
- Rheinmetall to Supply the USMC and US Navy With Advanced Infantry and Screening Smoke Munitions
- Bombardier's Learjet 70 and Learjet 75 Business Aircraft Granted Certification by Authorities in Mexico
- Embraer's Legacy 500 Receives EASA Certification
- Navy Demos Unmanned Helicopter Operations Aboard Coast Guard Cutter
- Venus Express Goes Gently Into the Night
- NASA Rover Finds Active, Ancient Organic Chemistry on Mars
- Army Installs 1st Ground-Based Sense-and-Avoid Radar
- Boeing Breaks Ground in St. Louis for New Composites Center
- MDA to Continue Support of the Canadian Robotics on the Iss
- Kaprica Security Chosen by DARPA To Help Improve Vehicle Security