Today's Defense & Aerospace News
Boeing (NYSE: BA ) and Xiamen Airlines today celebrated the delivery of the airline's first 787 Dreamliner.
"We are excited to receive our first 787 Dreamliner which is also the first widebody airplane of our all-Boeing fleet," said Che Shanglun, president and chairman of Xiamen Airlines. "With the innovative technology and exceptional efficiency,...
The Navy accepted delivery of PCU North Dakota (SSN 784), the 11th ship of the Virginia Class, on Aug. 29, two days prior to its contract delivery date.
North Dakota is the first of eight Virginia Class Block III ships. Approximately 20 percent of North Dakota was redesigned as part of the Virginia Cost Reduction work done to lower acquisition cost and increase oper...
Saab, has been awarded a contract from the Norwegian Army for development and serial deliveries of the new generation GAMER vehicle simulators (a dual-simulator training system). The total order amounts to SEK 142 million.
“Norway is an important market for Saab. We will deliver a very advanced military training system for vehicles that will have the best trai...
- Blue Ridge Completes Exercise with ROK Navy, Improves Joint Operational Capabilities
- NAVFAC Southeast Awards $110 M for Nuclear Power Training Facilities at Joint Base Charleston
- Iceland lowers aviation alert on volcano
- Bombardier CSeries suffers setback as 1st client backs off
- Mercury Systems Receives $27M Order
- Hydro Group Secures Prestigious Defence Contract
- Cobham Enables Airbus A400M Air-to-Air Refuelling Flight Demonstrations
- Explosives Trace Detector Approved for Passenger and Baggage Screening
- GA-ASI Radar Shines During U.S. Navy Spearhead IIA Exercise
- Coast Guard Research and NOAA Test Puma AE UAS
- Boeing, Silk Way Airlines Celebrate Delivery of Two 747-8 Freighters
- Pietro Rosa Partners With Rolls-Royce
- Malaysia Airlines to Trim Staff, Routes in Reform Plan
- Japan Airlines to Add Up to 27 Embraer E-Jets to its Fleet
- Airbus A350 XWB Completes Route Proving Tour
- Aegean Airlines Adds Two Additional Aircraft to its Previous A320ceo Order
- Northrop Grumman's CIRCM System Completes US Army Flight Testing