Today's Defense & Aerospace News
The Global UAV Market 2015-2025, is the brand new Sector Report, providing readers with a detailed analysis of both historic and forecast global industry values, factors influencing demand, the challenges faced by industry participants, analysis of industry leading companies, and key news.
Stay one step ahead - Gain exclusive access to a recen...
Sailors and guests bade farewell to the Oliver Hazard Perry-class guided-missile frigate USS Rodney M. Davis (FFG 60) as the ship concluded 28 years of naval service during a decommissioning ceremony on Naval Station Everett (NSE), Washington, Jan. 23.
Retired Cmdr. Craig R. Heckert, the first commanding officer of Rodney M. Davis and Capt. William M. Triplett, former c...
BAE Systems' vehicles business in the UK has been awarded a pound50M five-year contract by the Ministry of Defence (MOD) to provide engineering support for the British Army's armoured vehicle fleet
The work will help protect the capabilities of the British Army now and into the future. The contract, which sustains around 100 jobs at Telford, Shropshire and other UK s...
- Cubic Awarded $9.9 M Contract to Support the AFRL
- Raytheon Acquires Tucson-Based Sensintel
- Commercial Drones: Markets Reach $4.8 Bn By 2021
- BAE takes pride in HMAS Canberra's Australia Day role
- First Australian pilot to undertake F-35A Lightning II training
- Aqeri Signs Contract Worth $200k With Large Italian Defence Company
- GBP50 M Armoured Vehicles Fleet Support Contract Awarded
- Integral Manoeuvres for the Future
- American Airlines Welcomes 1st Boeing 787 Dreamliner
- US Navy Approves F/A-18 Super Hornet IRST System for Production
- Boeing Maritime Surveillance Aircraft Ready for Demo Flights
- Alaska Air Group Purchases 2 More Bombardier Q400 NextGen Aircraft
- Multiple Agencies to Replace EAS Howitzer Tubes
- ATK Completes Installation of World's Largest Solid Rocket Motor for Ground Test
- DRS to Upgrade Navy EW E/A-18 Mission for US and Australia with New JTT-R System
- Arianespace to Launch SES-12 for SES, the Operator's 1st All-Electric Satellite
- Army Advances Bio-Threat Detector