Today's Defense & Aerospace News
The U.S. Navy's Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR) has awarded BAE Systems a five-year contract to provide full life-cycle engineering and technical support for communication and combat systems on land and at sea.
The initial award is valued at $28.4 million with the total value of the five-year contract estimated at $146.7 million.
Under the contract, the company's ...
The State Department has made a determination approving a possible Foreign Military Sale to Australia for M88A2 Hercules Heavy Recovery Vehicles and associated equipment, parts and logistical support for an estimated cost of $47 million. The Defense Security Cooperation Agency delivered the required certification notifying Congress of this possible sale today.
CAE and Bombardier today announced that they have signed an agreement for CAE's acquisition of Bombardier's Military Aviation Training business for approximately C$19.8 million. The closing of the transaction is conditional on usual conditions and regulatory approvals, and if those are obtained closing is expected to occur during 2015.
This move significantly enhances C...
- Botswana's Police Air Support Branch Orders 3 AS350 B3e from Airbus Helicopters
- WindTracer LIDAR System To Help Dubai Air Navigation Services Make Landings More Efficient
- Bell Helicopter Receives EASA ATO Certification
- Sim-Industries Is Now Lockheed Martin Commercial Flight Training
- NGC Names Heather M. Crofford VP and CFO, Enterprise Shared Services
- Leidos Prototype Maritime System Completes 1st Self-Guided Voyage
- Exelis Wins Interim Redesign Contract for US Navy's Tactical Jammer
- Babcock Achieves Key Milestone in Submarine Maintenance
- Asteroid That Flew Past Earth Today Has Moon
- Arctic Wolves Validate New Army Training Concept
- Australian Military's New EC135 T2+ Training Helicopter Takes to Air
- Rosetta Watches Comet Shed its Dusty Coat
- Bombardier Announces Definitive Agreement for the Sale of its Military Aviation Training Activities to CAE Inc.
- FLY Leasing Acquires Two New Airbus A321s
- BOC Aviation Places $200 M Order with CFM
- The Global UAV Market 2015-2025, The New Study Now Available on ASDReports
- Last OHP in the Navy Decommissioned