Today's Defense & Aerospace News
According to a new market research report, now available on ASDReports, "LiDAR Market by Product (Airborne, Ground-Based), Component (Laser Scanner, GPS, IMU, Others), Application (Corridor Mapping, Engineering, Environment, ADAS, Urban Planning, Exploration, Meteorology, and Others), & Geography - Global Forecast to 2020", the LiDAR market is expected to rise to more than...
Northrop Grumman Corporation (NYSE:NOC) has awarded the first Australian supplier contract for the U.S. Navy's MQ-4C Triton unmanned aircraft system (UAS) initial production lot to Ferra Engineering.
Brisbane-based Ferra Engineering will manufacture mechanical sub-assemblies for the first four Triton air vehicles including structural components.
"At Northrop Grumman ...
Lockheed Martin (NYSE: LMT) delivered the 29th C-5M Super Galaxy to the U. S. Air Force on July 28. A Defense Contract Management Agency (DCMA) aircrew ferried the aircraft from the Lockheed Martin facility here to Stewart Air National Guard Base, New York, where it will undergo internal paint restoration.
Once paint restoration is completed, the aircraft will then be f...
- NGC Successfully Delivers Deformable Mirror for World's Largest Solar Telescope
- Airbus Helicopters delivers 1st H135 for offshore wind operations to HTM in Germany
- LM Successfully Tests Design Changes for Orion Spacecraft's Fairing Separation System
- Insitu Awarded LRIP Lot IV RQ-21A Blackjack Systems Contract by Naval Air Systems Command
- Raytheon Appoints Wesley D. Kremer President, Integrated Defense Systems
- CH-46 ''Phrog'' Makes its Last Hop
- Filling up! EUTELSAT 8 West B is being fueled for Arianespace's August 20 Ariane 5 mission
- NASA Selects Proposals to Study Neutron Stars, Black Holes and More
- Mercury Systems Receives $3.1M Order for High-Performance Digital Signal Processing Modules for Synthetic Aperture Radar Application
- Surface to Surface Missile Test For LCS Successful
- Science on the Surface of a Comet
- Developments enhance future vertical lift aircraft
- NASA's Spitzer Confirms Closest Rocky Exoplanet
- Implant Sciences Wins 50 Unit German Airport Order
- Thales Wins GBP125M Vehicle Sighting Systems Contract for UK MoD Scout SV Programme
- Telescopes Team Up to Find Distant Uranus-Sized Planet Through Microlensing
- CIT Aerospace Selects GEnx Engines to Power Its Boeing 787 Dreamliner