Today's Defense & Aerospace News
We are proud to present our 8th Air Mission Planning conference. After the great success achieved in 2016, we aim at improving the conference even more by offering a unique and in depth experience by integrating for this year's event the support and operational prospective of air missions.
Understanding the upcoming threats and thus the urgent need of various arme...
As long as nations rely on computer networks as a foundation for military and economic power, and as long as such computer networks are accessible from the outside, they are at risk. Hackers can steal information, issue phony commands to information systems (causing them to malfunction) and inject phony information (leading people and machines to reach false conclusions an...
The UK Ministry of Defence's Defence Equipment and Support (DE&S) Technology Office has placed a two year, jointly funded, Research and Development contract for a Rotary Wing Unmanned Air System, Capability Concept Demonstrator - "RWUAS CCD Phase 2", with Leonardo in the UK. The contract aims to identify, develop and exploit the opportunities offered by emerging technologi...
- Rolls-Royce wins propulsion contract for USCG's new Offshore Patrol Cutter
- Leonardo AESA radar to go on North African user's unmanned rotorcraft
- Raytheon, USAF upgrade MALD-J with anti-jam capabilities
- Air Caraibes takes delivery of its 1st A350-900
- 1st C-130J Super Hercules is Heading Yokota's Way
- Airbus Appoints Jean-Brice Dumont as Head of Engineering for Commercial Aircraft
- NGC Board Elects Janis G. Pamiljans Corporate VP and President, Aerospace Systems
- GD Awarded DIA's Command IT Support Contract
- GomSpace Selected for the Delivery of a Constellation of Satellites to Sky and Space Global
- LM Teams Up with Brigham Young University on Virtual Reality Engineering Grant
- Pendleton Range Selected to Test Groundbreaking UAS
- Bombardier Donates CRJ100 Aircraft to the BCIT
- Cubic to Feature Range of Integrated Communication Solutions
- Bell Helicopter Plans to Showcase the past, Present and Future of Vertical Lift at Heli-Expo 2017
- Equipment for NASA Spacecraft Servicing Demo Reaches ISS
- 1st of 3 New Airbus A350 XWB Delivered to Air Caraibes
- NASA Statement About SpaceX Private Moon Venture Announcement