Today's Defense & Aerospace News
Following this year’s 410th flight on 16 November 2015, the Heron Unmanned Aerial System (UAS), which is jointly operated by the German Air Force (Luftwaffe) and Airbus Defence and Space, successfully landed in Mazar-e-Sharif in northern Afghanistan, bringing the total number of flight hours it has completed in the country up to 25,000. The occasion was celebrated...
Welcome to the world’s premier armoured vehicles forum
Unconventional, irregular and hybrid warfare carried out by both state and non-state actors continues to be a critical feature of current and potential operating scenarios faced by armies around the world.
Russia’s annexation of Crimea was shockingly effective and demonstrated the renewed need fo...
Elbit Systems Ltd. (NASDAQ and TASE: ESLT) ("Elbit Systems"), announced today that it was awarded an approximately $200 million contract from the Swiss Federal Department of Defense, Civil Protection and Sport ("DDPS"), for the supply of Hermes 900 HFE (Heavy Fuel Engine) Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) and an advanced ground segment for command, control and communications...
- The Key Players in US DoD Training and Simulation Market 2015-2019, According to a New Study on ASDReports
- Thales Alenia Space to Build the ARSAT-3 Payload
- LM Continues to Bring World-Class Innovation to South Australia
- Russian Helicopters Delivers 1st Arctic Helicopter to Russia's Defence Ministry
- Singapore Airlines grants Site Acceptance Test to EDM A350 Door Trainer
- Saab Provides Service Life Extension For RBS 97 Air Defence System
- AeroVironment Receives $13 M RQ-20A Puma AE SUAS Order for USMC
- GD Awarded $103 M by US Navy for Virginia-class Submarine Work
- NASA's Webb Space Telescope Receives 1st Mirror Installation
- Aging Star's Weight Loss Secret Revealed
- ExoMars Prepares to Leave Europe for Launch Site
- Flatirons Signs New Collaboration Agreements with General Electric and Boeing
- Vega to orbit LISA Pathfinder for the European Space Agency
- ExoMars 2016 spacecraft built by Thales Alenia Space ready for shipment to Baikonur launch base
- Global Smart Airport Technologies Market to be worth $2.9 BN in 2015, According to a New Study on ASDReports
- More Than Meets the Eye: Delta Orionis in Orion's Belt
- BAE Team Awarded Development Contract for USMC ACV 1.1 Program