Today's Defense & Aerospace News
The Military Flight Training Community’s Annual General Meeting For The Discussion Of Military Fixed Wing And Rotary Flight Training Requirements, Capabilities And Technologies
Over its 14 year history Military Flight Training Community’s Annual General Meeting, bringing together over 220 Chiefs of Staff, Commanders of Air Training, Heads of Air Procurem...
Gulfstream Aerospace Corp. today announced the Gulfstream G500 has completed flutter testing, achieving another milestone in the new aircraft's flight-test program. The first G500 test aircraft, T1, performed the tests over the course of more than 50 flights.
"The G500 has accomplished a great deal since we launched the flight-test program in May 2015," said Dan Nale, s...
iRobot Corp. (NASDAQ: IRBT), a leader in delivering robotic technology-based solutions, today announced that it has signed a definitive agreement to sell its Defense and Security business to Arlington Capital Partners for up to $45 million in total consideration, including a contingent payment based on achieving certain milestones. This transaction enables iRobot to solid...
Oct 12 - 13, 2016 - New Orleans, United States
- GKN Aerospace to Supply Engine Shafts for CJ1000 Development Programme
- SM-6 Testing Displays Missile's Range, Versatility
- Sentinel-3A Fully Tanked
- NASA's James Webb Space Telescope Primary Mirror Fully Assembled
- LM Welcomes Solutionary to Cybersecurity Alliance, Bolstering Cyber Capabilities for Commercial Clients
- EOIR Wins Multi-Million Dollar I2WD TIES SEDIS Task Order
- Kongsberg Gallium Announces Company Name Change: Now Kongsberg Geospatial
- Soldier Equipment Technology Advancement Forum SETAF 2016
- Boeing to Provide P-8 Training Systems to RAAF
- Top 100 Companies to Look for in the Cyber Security Market Ecosystem, According to a New Study on ASDReports
- Inside Rosetta's Comet
- Boeing Names Brett Gerry as President Boeing Japan
- Beechcraft Signs T-6C Contract for the UK Military Flying Training System
- Redefining Precision: Thermal Vacuum Test Validates LM's GPS III Satellite Design
- Gatekeeper Announces USAF Contract Award for Its High Definition Airborne Digital Video Recorder
- New and Improved Orion Crew Module Arrives at Kennedy Space Center
- Embraer 'Phenom 100' Jets Selected to Train Armed Forces Aircrew in the UK