Today's Defense & Aerospace News
This symposium will focus on the policy and operations necessary to ensure freedom of operation and defense of US Networks. With a keen focus on policy, operations, and technology, this event will show the methods employed to defense critical networks and freedom to operate within the Cyber Domain. It will also touch on critical infrastructure protection, as well as the ...
Leonardo-Finmeccanica announced today the renovation of the Distributorship Agreement with Kaan Air of Turkey covering a range of models spanning from 2.8 to 7 tonne encompassing the AW119 single engine, the GrandNew light twin and the AW139 intermediate twin. The Agreement is now further extended to include the new generation AW169 4.6 tonne and the AW189 8.3/8.6 helico...
The report, now available on ASDReports, "Air and Missile Defense Radar Market by Range (Short, Medium, Long & Strategic System), Application (Ballistic Missile Defense, Conventional), Platform (Ground Based, Naval, Airborne) & by Region - Global Forecast to 2021", The air and missile defense radar (AMDR) market is estimated to be valued at USD 8.79 Billion in 2016 and is ...
Aug 9 - 10, 2016 - Alexandria, United States
- Leonardo-Finmeccanica proves as strong leader in the UK and Ireland executive/private helicopter market
- Boeing, Air Austral Celebrate Delivery of Airline's 1st 787 Dreamliner
- Australian P-8A Poseidon 1st Flight
- NASA's JWST Reaches Major Milestone in Path to Launch with the Completion and Delivery of Optical Telescope Element
- Airbus Corporate Jets adds Jet Aviation to Service Centre network
- Specialist Centre to Support Aircraft Carriers Takes Shape
- Elbit Awarded Contracts to Supply Advanced Tactical Radio and Communication Systems to a European Country
- GD Delivers 5,000TH NEXCOM Segment 2 Radio to FAA
- Air Hamburg Orders 1 More Embraer Legacy 650 Business Jet
- ViaSat, Dassault Aviation Sign Broadband Connectivity Services and Equipment Agreement for Falcon Aircraft
- Bombardier Business Aircraft Launches New Cabin Management System on Global 5000 and Global 6000 Aircraft
- SAIC Awarded Contract by the Naval Supply Systems Command
- Jacobs Wins IT and Data Center Operations Contract for US Army Missiles & Space
- Canadian International Trade Tribunal Rules in Favor of Oshkosh Defense Canada for MSVS SMP Challenge
- Kongsberg Defence Systems enters into agreement with PGZ (Polish Armaments Group)
- Battelle and Boeing to Team for Sandia National Laboratories Contract
- NASA Telescopes Find Clues For How Giant Black Holes Formed So Quickly