Today's Defense & Aerospace News
The report, now available on ASDReports, offers an in-depth analysis of the "More Electric Aircraft Market by technology (Power Electronics, Thermal Management System, Safety Systems and Advanced Material) , by Platform (Commercial, Military and UAV ), by Geography - Forecast and Analysis to 2014 - 2020" The MEA equipment market is projected to reach $22548.59 million by 2...
The Proton Breeze M launch vehicle successfully launched the Express AM6 satellite into orbit today. The vehicle lifted off at 7:09 p.m. Moscow time from the Baikonur Cosmodrome in Kazakhstan. This was the 6th launch of the Proton vehicle this year and the 399th mission since its inaugural flight in 1965.
The Express AM6 telecommunications satellite was built by ISS R...
On the opening day of the National Business Aviation show 2014, Thales announces they have once again been selected by Gulfstream to deliver fly-by-wire flight control systems on the G650ER unveiled in May. This follows the unveiling of the G500 and G600 programmes on October 14, which will also feature Thales fly-by-wire flight controls.
The G650ER will be the longest ...
- Beechcraft Completes Nonstop Hawaii Flights With Standard Production Multi-Mission King Air 350ER
- Vector Aerospace inks engine services agreement with Aerway Leasing
- Embraer's Legacy 500 Receives FAA Certification
- Vector Aerospace Renews Engine Services Agreement With Commutair
- Drone Aviation Receives Order for Aerial and Ground Based Equipment to Support Activities at Eglin AFB
- Vector Aerospace Signs Engine Services Agreement With Provincial Aerospace
- iRobot Receives $7.6 M Order from the US Navy
- Iraq - M1A1 Abrams Tank Ammunition
- GKN Aerospace Develops Innovative Wing Leading Edge
- Falcon Aviation Services Signs Contract for 2 AW189 Helicopters
- Reaching Excellence for Cessna Citation Service Facilities
- NGC to Supply New Attitude and Heading Reference System for Airbus Helicopters
- Epps Aviation approaching 50th Anniversary Celebration
- Sagem Introduces New-Generation Active Side Stick Unit
- Cessna Citation X+ Sets Coast-to-Coast Speed Record
- AgustaWestland Signs New Training Services Contracts to Support the Family
- Beechcraft Announces Performance Upgrades to King Air C90GTx