Today's Defense & Aerospace News
Now you can learn at your own pace, when you have time from your desktop...at your home office or at work.
Our e-Seminars are completely updated to reflect the new ECR changes that began on October 15, 2013 as well as those that will go into effect on December 30, 2014.
We have adapted our 2 day comprehensive ITAR US Defense Trade Controls for Non-US Companies ...
Rolls-Royce has won its largest ever order, worth $9.2bn, to provide Trent 900 engines and TotalCare(r) service support to Emirates. The engines will power 50 Airbus A380 aircraft that will enter service from 2016.
The decision confirms the Trent 900 as the engine of choice on the four-engine A380. It has now secured more than 50 per cent market share on the aircraft, i...
Since the Second World War, radar systems have become a crucial element of military intelligence-gathering, early-warning, targeting and communication activities. The centrality of these systems in all levels of military operation - from strategic-level early warning and surveillance radar to tactical systems - affords radar a unique place in military equipment inventories...
Apr 30 - May 1, 2015 - Washington, United States
- Selex ES BriteCloud decoy successfully deployed from Saab Gripen
- Option Exercised for the 9th and 10th FREMM Frigate
- Carabineros de Chile AW139 Achieves Operational Readiness
- Jet Aviation adds 2 Gulfstream G650ER aircraft to its managed fleet in Asia
- At 10 Years Young, the A380 Continues to ''Spread its Love'' for Passengers and Airline Operators Alike
- Link-16 has Aircrew Surrounded at NAWCWD
- LiDAR Market worth $1 Bn by 2020
- ALMA Reveals Intense Magnetic Field Close to Supermassive Black Hole
- Implant Sciences Receives Order for 66 Explosives Trace Detection Systems in Norway
- Serco Awarded $187 M FAA Air Traffic Control Contracts
- NGC Names Nicholas G. Paraskevopoulos VP of Engineering, Manufacturing and Logistics for its Electronic Systems Sector
- NAWCWD Targets Support Laser Weapon Test
- Giant Galaxies Die from the Inside Out
- The Ariane 5 launch with THOR 7 and SICRAL 2 is set for April 24
- NASA Spacecraft Achieves Unprecedented Success Studying Mercury
- Finnair Signs 12-Year V-Services FHA
- UTC Aerospace Adds Universal In-Flight Aircraft Health Monitoring and Automated Flight Tracking Capabilities