Today's Defense & Aerospace News
The MQ-8B Fire Scout unmanned helicopter recently deployed with the USS Coronado (LCS-4) to begin flight operations using its new maritime surveillance radar.
The AN/ZPY-4(V)1 radar, built by Telephonics Corporation, will be used to improve the situational awareness of the Fire Scout operators and the ship's crew in maritime and littoral environments. The AN/ZPY-4(V)1 ...
Orbital ATK (NYSE: OA), a global leader in aerospace and defense technologies, in partnership with NASA, today successfully completed the second of two booster qualification motor tests (QM-2) for NASA's Space Launch System (SLS). Preliminary data indicate the motor performed well and provided the necessary data toward meeting our test objectives.
Orbital ATK developed ...
Bombardier Commercial Aircraft and Air Canada announced today that they have finalized a firm purchase agreement consistent with the Letter of Intent (LOI) announced in February 2016. The purchase agreement includes a firm order for 45 CS300 aircraft and options for an additional 30 CS300 aircraft.
"I'm pleased to officially welcome Air Canada to our CS300 family of ope...
- Pentagon Performance Oversees Impromptu Disaster Survey
- HH-60G Ops Loss Replacement helicopter
- Contract to Increase Water Recovery on ISS
- OSI Systems Receives Orders for $9 Million for Security Inspection Systems
- Rockwell Collins demos Live, Virtual and Constructive Training
- $245 M to Support US Naval Research Laboratory
- Deformable Mirror Development Contract
- NASA's SLS Booster Passes Mars Milestone
- FLIR Acquires Armasight
- CATSA Orders Up to 340 Explosives Trace Detectors
- Global Border Security Market Forecast
- Defence Exports Conference
- Clandestine Black Hole May Represent New Population
- Q-53 Radar Demos Counter-UAS Capability
- Harris Wins US Navy EW Decoy Technology Contract
- Falcon 8X Receives EASA Certification
- Raytheon Completes GPS Controls Milestone