Today's Defense & Aerospace News
The global military UAV market is projected to grow to USD 13.9 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 38.7% from 2016 to 2022. Where the MUAV/MAVs are dominant in terms of units delivered and the UCAVs in terms value.
In recent years, there has been a growing use by militaries around the world of Unmanned Aerial Vehicles, more popularly known as drones. More than 10,000 UAVs ...
GKN Aerospace's Fokker business announces that a total of 42 Fokker aircraft were placed in 2016 compared with 50 transactions in 2015. At the start of 2017 approximately 400 Fokker aircraft were operational worldwide. The fleet of Fokker aircraft has earned a reputation for advanced technology, comfort, operational reliability, low noise levels, durability and continued s...
Lockheed Martin (NYSE: LMT) is helping NASA begin the hunt for dark energy, a mysterious force powering the universe's accelerating expansion. An instrument assembly the company is developing, if selected by NASA for production, will be the core of the primary scientific instrument aboard the Wide Field Infrared Survey Telescope (WFIRST), whose mission aims to uncover hund...
- Commercial and Business Aviation Training Solution Contracts
- Contract Modification for M783 Mortar Fuze
- ATLAS, ViaSat Break Ground on ViaSat's New Texas Facility
- Airlink 1st South African Airline to Acquire E-Jets
- Rolls-Royce to supply MTU Engines for SAR vessels
- GECAS Asset Management Services acquires 737NG inventory
- USS Sioux City to be Commissioned in Annapolis
- Servowatch to supply 2 more Royal Navy OPVs with its most advanced IPMS
- Preparations for 1st Vega launch of 2017
- Vector Aerospace expands ADS-B STC upgrade to include light category helicopters
- US Export Controls with REFORM CHANGES Seminar
- Aerospace Robotics Market Worth $4.54 Bn by 2022
- The Mind as a Weapon: Helping Marines Make Faster, Better Combat Decisions
- Textron Aviation Sees Significant Growth of its Cessna Pilot Center Network
- James A. "Sandy" Winnefeld, Jr. elected to Raytheon Board of Directors
- U.S. Army Awards Leidos Simulation and Training Contract
- $48M Research, Development, and Technical Services Contract for NRL-ESTD