Today's Defense & Aerospace News
BAE Systems and scientists from The Open University have worked together to design new atmosphere monitoring technology for the UK's future submarine programme, based on lessons learned from the European Space Agency's Rosetta Mission.
The analyser continuously monitors the precarious environmental atmospheres found on-board submarines and is capable of analysing dozens...
Airbus Defence and Space has been awarded a contract for system evolution and maintenance of the US Air Force’s five Eagle Vision stations until 2019. Systems evolutions are related to foot print reduction (transit cases versus shelter), smaller antenna dishes and integration of new satellites. The sustainment of the system covers 24/7 support, failure...
The fifth SpaceX cargo mission to the International Space Station (ISS) under NASA's Commercial Resupply Services contract is scheduled to launch Tuesday, Dec. 16, from Space Launch Complex 40 at Cape Canaveral Air Force Station in Florida. NASA Television coverage of the launch begins at 1:15 p.m. EST.
The company's Falcon 9 rocket will lift off at 2:31 p.m., carrying ...
- Iraq - C-130E-J Sustainment
- DIRECTV-14 is "Pointed" for its Liftoff Next Week on Dual-Payload Ariane 5 Mission
- Bell Helicopter Wraps Up Successful Airshow China
- ILS Proton Launch of Astra 2G Satellite Postponed
- Bell Helicopter Delivers 50th Bell 429 in Europe
- NASA's Van Allen Probes Spot an Impenetrable Barrier in Space
- Global Commercial Aircraft Cabin Seating & Interiors Market to Be Worth $7.7 Bn in 2014
- A Colourful Gathering of Middle-Aged Stars
- Vietjet Air Celebrates Delivery of First Aircraft Ordered from Airbus
- UK Merlins Deliver Aid to Continue Ebola Effort
- Intrepid Delivers One New Airbus A330-300 to Sichuan Airlines
- 2nd Conforming Vision SF50 Jet Takes Flight in Certification Program
- Orbital Congratulates NASAs Swift Astrophysics Satellite Team On 10-Year In-Orbit Anniversary
- Boeing Delivers 6th P-8I Maritime Patrol Aircraft to India
- USMC Awards Rolls-Royce V-22 Engine Services Contract
- NGC Supports USAF Minuteman Missile Test Launch
- Dassault Falcon Service to Expand Maintenance Capacity at Bordeaux-Merignac