Today's Defense & Aerospace News
We are delighted to present the 5th Annual MilSatCom Asia-Pacific. The event boasts a tailored programme based on current issues across MilSatCom covered by a series of regional and international speakers. In addition to having representatives from the Pacific region, the conference will have Asian representation too as we explore regional military SatCom roadmaps and p...
Finmeccanica – AgustaWestland is pleased to announce that it has signed a contract with the UK Ministry of Defence (MoD) covering the third five year period of the 25-year Integrated Merlin Operational Support (IMOS) contract. The contract provides a comprehensive availability based support package for the UK MoD's fleet of AW101 Merlin helicopters for the per...
L-3 WESCAM announced today the launch of a high-definition (HD) color spotter sensor for its MXTM-10 electro-optical/infrared (EO/IR) imaging system. This additional capability has enabled L-3 WESCAM to be the first to market with a 10- inch stabilized turret complete with EO wide, EO narrow and daylight spotter camera offerings. L-3 WESCAM recently received its first o...
Apr 15 - 16, 2015 - Oslo, Norway
- TOW 2A RF Missiles Successfully Fired from Helicopter
- Indra Awarded Renewal of ATC Radars in Romania
- Fokker Technologies Today Publishes its Annual Results for the Year 2014
- The Maritime Mine Counter Measures programme
- Boeing, ANA Finalize Order for 3 787-10 Dreamliners
- Air-to-Air Missile Program Supports Army Test of AIM-9X, Demos Integrated Warfighter Capability
- Arianespace Expands Europe's Galileo Global Navigation Satellite System With its Latest Soyuz Success
- Thales Wins French-UK Mine Countermeasures Contract
- Global Strike Teams Test 2nd Minuteman III Missile This Week
- Orbital ATK Successfully Launches Its 1st Scientific Balloon Flight Since Recent Contract Award
- UK Works With France to Defeat Threat of Underwater Mines
- Double Feat for Saudi Arabian Aerospace Industry
- Kaman Announces $58 Million Joint Programmable Fuze Order
- Avanti Leads Pan-African Aviation Project Powered by Satellite Technology
- Future of the UAE Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2020
- Year in Space Starts for One American and One Russian
- Next Generation Integrated ISR Conference