Today's Defense & Aerospace News
The Community's Annual General Meeting Shaping the Future of Military Fixed Wing and Rotary Flight Training Requirements, Capabilities and Technologies
Over its 16 year history the Military Flight Training Community's Annual General Meeting, brings together over 275 Chiefs of Staff, Commanders of Air Training, Heads of Air Procurement, Heads of Simulation &...
Leonardo announced today that the Pakistan Ministry of Defence has placed orders for an undisclosed number of additional AgustaWestland AW139 intermediate twin engine helicopters . The aircraft will be used to perform utility and transport operations across the nation. Deliveries are expected to start in mid-2017.
This latest purchase further expands the presence and s...
Two Lockheed Martin (NYSE: LMT) T-50A aircraft are now soaring together in the skies over Greenville, South Carolina. The inaugural Feb. 20 flight of the second production-ready T-50A from Lockheed Martin's Advanced Pilot Training (APT) operations center in Greenville further demonstrates the company's established, lowest-risk offering in the U.S. Air Force's T-X competiti...
- Bushmaster Cannons and Medium-Caliber Ammunition Orders
- Modernized TACMS Missiles Successful in 2 New Flight Tests
- Drone Software Market Worth 12.33 Bn USD by 2022
- Leonardo AESA radar for French Tactical Drone System
- New Boeing Satellite Will Increase Connectivity throughout Asia Pacific
- Textron Aviation Enhances 1Call Support for European Customers
- New Robotic Manufacturing System XMini
- Leonardo and International Golden Group partner for cyber security in the Middle East
- Joint Civil & DoD CBRN Symposium
- Observation of the Earth from the ISS
- Saab to Deliver CBRN Equipment to INTERPOL
- 787-10 Dreamliner Debut
- Aerospace Interior Adhesive Market worth $1,101.7 M by 2021
- L3 WESCAM Unveils Its Second-Generation MX-RSTA Land Combat Sighting System at IDEX 2017
- Building Orion Service Module for 1st Astronaut Mission
- ''SIHAM'' combined Anti-Air and Anti-Surface Weapon System at IDEX 2017
- L3 WESCAM to Open Authorized Service Center in Saudi Arabia