Today's Defense & Aerospace News
The F-35 Lightning II will make its international debut in July at the Royal International Air Tattoo in Fairford and in the same month will also fly at the Farnborough International Air Show.
This will be the first time the combat aircraft has flown outside of the United States. The selection of 2 UK airshows demonstrates the significant role that Britain has in th...
The report provides in-depth analysis of the present industry size and growth prospects for the forecasted period, including highlights of key growth stimulators. The report further benchmarks the industry against key global markets and provides a detailed understanding of emerging opportunities in specific areas.
It provides detailed analysis of the market for mili...
Lockheed Martin [NYSE: LMT] successfully conducted the fifth and final Production Qualification Test (PQT) for the new Guided Multiple Launch Rocket System (GMLRS) Alternative Warhead recently at White Sands Missile Range, N.M.
During the long-range test, four rockets were fired from a HIMARS launcher and destroyed their respective targets approximately 65 kilometer...
- Boeing Delivers 8,000th 737
- NASA Mars Orbiter Spies Rover Near Martian Butte
- Dassault to Highlight Falcon Business Jet Lineup at ABACE 2014
- TenCate awarded important US defense contract of US$30 M
- Malaysia's Global Komited and Thales sign partnership agreement for distribution of Ground Based Air Defence systems in Malaysia
- Royal Navy tests remote-controlled minehunter
- Airbus Defence and Space together with Sapura to establish long-term partnership in the field of C4ISR
- SpaceX Launch of NASA Cargo to Space Station Set for Friday, Spacewalk Wednesday
- Boeing Adds to Analytic Software Line with 3 New Products
- Airbus Defense and Space sets new accuracy and quality standards for global elevation models with WorldDEM launch
- Engility Wins $40 Million Electronic Warfare Weapons System Contract
- SSL selected to provide two satellites to SKY Perfect JSAT
- 1st radar vision for Copernicus
- Dassault Aviation Rolls out 250th Falcon 7X
- ATK Announces $178 M Award from ULA to Build Composite Launch Vehicle Structures
- Mini-sub completes first full mission in hunt for Malaysian jet
- NATO to deploy more forces in eastern Europe