Today's Defense & Aerospace News
The Newest Tools, Technologies, and Techniques in Next Generation Policing
Given the current economic landscape, many law enforcement agencies are facing personnel and resource reductions while struggling with chronic crime and unprecedented public pressure. Developing tactics and strategies that are effective,efficient, and economical—as measured by reduced c...
Boeing [NYSE: BA] and Ryanair have announced an order for three Next-Generation 737-800s. The order, previously unidentified on the Boeing Orders & Deliveries website, is valued at $280 million at current list prices. With this order the Irish low-cost carrier now has unfilled orders for 174 Next-Generation 737-800s and 100 737 MAX 200s.
"We are pleased to announce the ...
According to market research, now available on ASDReports, "Data Recorder Market by Type (cockpit voice recorder, flight data recorder, quick access recorder, voyage data recorder, data logger), by technology (flash card, cloud computing and solid state) by Geography (North America, Europe, APAC, Middle East, Latin America and Africa) - Forecasts & Analysis to 2014 - 2020"...
- Soldier's Network Update: Stryker Brigades Receive GD-Built WIN-T Increment 2
- Turning Up The Heat: Latest Evolution Of LM Laser Weapon System Stops Truck In Field Test
- ALC Announces the Lease Placement of 2 New Boeing 787-9 Aircraft with Air Tahiti Nui
- Boeing, Silk Way West Announce Order for 3 747-8 Freighters
- PHI's AW139 Fleet Passes 25,000 Flight Hours Milestone
- The Whitcraft Group Announces $234 M Contract for Components and Assemblies to P&W
- Tempest Aviation Group plans service expansion with Quantum MRO and Logistics Software
- NGC Highlights New ATC Communication Portfolio
- AgustaWestland and Mitsui Bussan Aerospace Sign Basic Ordering Agreement for AW139 Support and Training Services in Japan
- Harriers Go Digital: New technology allows Marine aircraft to expand mission
- IXI Technology Awarded Five-Year $2.22 M IDIQ Contract With US Navy
- StockMarket.aero Released Functionality to Market MV-Parts to Gain Additional Exposure for its Advertising Vendors
- Sikorsky S-76D Kicks off International Demo Tour
- GD-Built Rescue 21 Achieves 'Safety of Life at Sea' Declaration from US DHS
- Sikorsky and Bristow Embark on New Era of SAR
- Comtech Telecommunications Awarded $1.1 M Order for SATCOM Ground Equipment and Services
- Army Engineers Define Future Aviation Fleet