Today's Defense & Aerospace News
Achieving Comprehensive Maritime Security & Surveillance In Asia Pacific
The 13th annual Maritime Security & Coastal Surveillance conference is back in Singapore after the runaway success last year in Malaysia with the official support of the Royal Malaysian Navy. This year's conference is convened under the theme of achieving comprehensive maritime securi...
Defence and security company Saab has signed a contract with SIMMAD (integrated structure for the operational maintenance of the aeronautics equipment of the French Ministry of Defence) for spare parts and support contract for Giraffe AMB.
The contract is for an ordering period of 17 months and a performance period of 34 months, commencing on the 8 August 2016, and in...
The report, now available on ASDReports, recognizes the following companies as the key players in the global laser defense eyewear market: Gentex, Honeywell International, PerriQuest, and PerriQuest.
Other Prominent Vendors in the market are: ESS, Laser Safety Industries, Metamaterial Technologies, and NoIR LaserShields.
Commenting on the report, an analyst said: "In...
Oct 25 - 26, 2016 - Alexandria, United States
- Contract for Navy's Next Gen Precision Landing System
- Navantia & Indra to Modernize Indonesian Navy Corvette
- Northern Utah to be the Home of LMn GBSD Program Office
- Triumph Supports Triton UAS Transition to Production
- DoD Cybersecurity Support and Services Contract
- CH-53K King Stallion initial operational testing
- DCNS and Airbus to Design Future Tactical VTOL Drone System for French Navy
- 57th World Speed Record for Gulfstream G280
- GECAS Delivers A320neo Azul
- Unmanned Mine Clearance Craft
- New Automatic Takeoff and Landing Capability for DHS Predator B Fleet
- Schiaparelli Descent Data: Decoding Underway
- The Key Players in Global Aircraft Ejection Seats Market 2016-2020
- Laser-Guided Rockets Multi-Service Contract
- Successful 1st Weapons Capability Exercise for Scorpion Jet
- $255 M to Complete Development of Next Gen Precision Landing System
- Common Control System Validates Interoperability