Today's Defense & Aerospace News
BAE Systems has delivered 12 new CV90 Infantry Fighting Vehicles (IFVs) to the Norwegian Army. They are the first production batch of a total of 144 new and upgraded CV90s planned for the nation's Army and represent the next generation of advanced combat vehicles.
The delivery of the CV90s occurred on schedule and took place during a ceremony at the Setermoen Military C...
Cubic Global Defense (CGD), a business unit of Cubic Corporation ( NYSE: CUB ) today announced the delivery of its specialized training systems to the Ukrainian Army worth $1.7 million. The equipment is interoperable with their existing Multiple Integrated Laser Engagement Simulation (MILES) and Joint Multinational Readiness Center (JMRC) training systems allowing the Ukra...
As mandataire of the Temporary Grouping of Companies already set up with Telespazio (Finmeccanica), Thales Alenia Thales Alenia Space announced today that it has signed a new phase of the contract for the COSMO-SkyMed Second Generation (CSG) satellite program with the Italian space agency ASI). This new phase is worth 182 million euros, with Thales Alenia Space receiving 1...
- Pco of Poland, Raytheon Sign LOI for Surveillance, Targeting Systems Project
- The Key Players in Global Fixed Satellite Service Market 2015-2019
- Next Generation Jammer Prototype Powers Through Critical Test
- Thales Alenia Space and Telespazio to deliver COSMO-SkyMed ground segment to Polish MoD
- Raytheon Expanding in Colorado Springs
- Engility Awarded Contract to Support NAVSUP WSS SARDIP
- Orion Arrives in Colorado
- WB Electronics and Thales unveil their UAS for Polish Gryf programme
- ESA astronaut Andreas Mogensen launched to Space Station
- NGC Demos Starshade's Ability to Identify Celestial Objects with Successful Tests at McMath-Pierce Solar Telescope in Arizona
- BAE Continues Air Support Role for ADF
- High Impact, DSEI 2015 Presence for Savox Communications
- Engility Wins $14 M to Support the US Army's Ability to Track Global Assets
- 1st Bell 429 delivered to Slovakian Police Force
- Insitu Conducts Successful Fire Monitoring Demo with Unmanned Aircraft in Olympic National Park
- Latest Galileos Closing in on Launch
- Soyuz Heads to ISS with New Crew, Return Transportation for One-Year Mission Team