Today's Defense & Aerospace News
Germany’s Landespolizei Baden Württemberg has ordered six Eurocopter EC145 T2 helicopters, becoming the first law enforcement customer for this evolved version of the popular EC145 twin-engine rotorcraft.
When delivered in 2015-2016, these EC145 T2s will provide the southwestern German stateaEURYs police force with a highly capable multi-role fleet to rep...
Airbus Military has completed a second round of tests of its prototype C295 firefighting aircraft which will provide detailed data on the performance of its water dropping system. Following earlier testing of the system, the company conducted seven water drops at a special range near Cordoba, Spain using ground equipment designed to measure the dispersal pattern of the ...
A new analysis of data from NASA's Galileo mission has revealed clay-type minerals at the surface of Jupiter's icy moon Europa that appear to have been delivered by a spectacular collision with an asteroid or comet. This is the first time such minerals have been detected on Europa's surface. The types of space rocks that deliver such minerals typically also ...
- MetaVR Begins Delivery of 119 Visual Licenses for ANG KC-135R Boom Operator Refueling Simulators
- MDA continues surveillance service for Australian Defence Force
- Rockwell Collins high-fidelity image generation systems featured on new Sukhoi Superjet 100 simulators
- Nexcelle Delivers Its 1st Major Nacelle Component
- NASA reports coolant loop problem at ISS
- 'Goldilocks' clue to habitable planets
- Poland's LOT, Boeing reach deal over faulty Dreamliners
- End looms for US Air Force's 'Warthog' ground-attack jet
- Increasing Range of Military Applications for GPS/GNSS Devices Facilitated by Advances in Technology will Drive Market Growth for the Next Decade
- LM and US Navy Strengthen International Alliance with Helicopter Acceptance
- Raytheon Excalibur demos unparalleled precision in live-fire testing from PzH2000 self-propelled howitzer
- Babcock Contracted to Deliver Additional Phalanx Systems
- CAE deploys Boeing 737 NG FFS to Air France training centre
- Mercury Systems Receives $1.7M in Orders for Digital Signal Processing Modules
- Australia Extends Heron Mission in Southern Afghanistan
- Mars One Selects LM to Study 1st Private Unmanned Mission to Mars
- Countdown Begins for NASA's OSIRIS-REx Asteroid Mission