Today's Defense & Aerospace News
Malaysia and Vietnam on Saturday led a search for a Malaysia Airlines jet that has gone missing over Southeast Asia, as fears mounted over the fate of the 239 people aboard.
Vietnam authorities said contact with Flight MH370 was lost near its airspace, but its exact location and what happened to it remained a mystery 12 hours after it slipped off air-traffic control...
Malaysia's transport minister said Saturday the government currently had "no information" or confirmation that a missing Malaysian airliner had crashed, but was urgently asking Vietnam for details.
Air traffic controllers in the region lost contact with the Malaysian Airlines plane, with 239 people aboard, early on Saturday, triggering a search in the ...
The 61st Airlift Squadron at Little Rock Air Force Base, Ark., received its latest Lockheed Martin [NYSE: LMT] C-130J Super Hercules today. A crew from the squadron ferried the airlifter from the Lockheed Martin Aeronautics Co., facility here.
The 61st, which has operated C-130s since 1956, is part of Air Mobility Command's 19th Airlift Wing.
Jun 24 - 25, 2014 - Washington, United States
- Mystery of Planet-forming Disks Explained by Magnetism
- The global defense industry is investing significantly in R&D in an effort to increase the capabilities of modern soldiers
- Airbus Helicopters delivers German Army's final upgraded Tiger support helicopter
- NASA's Hubble Telescope Witnesses Asteroid's Mysterious Disintegration
- Raytheon receives $350 M SM-3 Block IB contract
- Program Executive Officer Describes F-35 Progress
- Boosters For Orion's Launch Vehicle Arrive To Cape Canaveral
- Kepler Marks Five Years in Space
- 1st delivery from new GKN Aerospace business jet engine integration facility
- ATK to Exhibit Satellite Products and Capabilities at the Satellite 2014 Conference and Exhibition
- NASA's THEMIS Discovers New Process that Protects Earth from Space Weather
- Crashing Comets Explain Surprise Gas Clump Around Young Star
- NASA Radar Demonstrates Ability to Foresee Sinkholes
- Colombia's Aerocivil selects Airbus ProSky for the implementation of its ATFM system
- Leidos Awarded Contract By Defense Threat Reduction Agency
- Iraq turns back flight after 'minister's son misses plane'
- Boeing Maritime Surveillance Aircraft Demonstrator Completes 1st Flight