Today's Defense & Aerospace News
Defence and security company Saab has signed a contract with the Swedish Defence Materiel Administration (FMV) for a service life extension of the RBS 97 air defence missile system. This order ensures the continuing effectiveness of a missile system that is the backbone of Sweden's two air defence battalions.
The RBS 97 (Hawk) is a surface-to-air missile system ...
Welcome to the world’s premier armoured vehicles forum
Unconventional, irregular and hybrid warfare carried out by both state and non-state actors continues to be a critical feature of current and potential operating scenarios faced by armies around the world.
Russia’s annexation of Crimea was shockingly effective and demonstrated the renewed need fo...
AeroVironment, Inc. (NASDAQ: AVAV) announced it received a firm fixed-price order valued at $13,015,396 for RQ-20A Puma(tm) AE small unmanned aircraft systems (UAS) and initial spares packages for the United States Marine Corps on October 27, 2015.
The Marine Corps employs the Puma AE system as the long-range solution for its small unit remote scouting system (SURSS), c...
May 11 - 12, 2016 - Annapolis, United States
- GD Awarded $103 M by US Navy for Virginia-class Submarine Work
- NASA's Webb Space Telescope Receives 1st Mirror Installation
- Aging Star's Weight Loss Secret Revealed
- ExoMars Prepares to Leave Europe for Launch Site
- Flatirons Signs New Collaboration Agreements with General Electric and Boeing
- Vega to orbit LISA Pathfinder for the European Space Agency
- ExoMars 2016 spacecraft built by Thales Alenia Space ready for shipment to Baikonur launch base
- Global Smart Airport Technologies Market to be worth $2.9 BN in 2015, According to a New Study on ASDReports
- More Than Meets the Eye: Delta Orionis in Orion's Belt
- BAE Team Awarded Development Contract for USMC ACV 1.1 Program
- PAC-3 Missile Intercepts Target in Flight Test
- EVA Air selects GE engines for its Boeing 787s and 777s aircraft
- FRASCA 407 FTD Receives Level 7 Qualification
- Royal Jordanian continues to trust MTU Maintenance with its V2500 engines
- Boeing, BOC Aviation Announce Order for 22 737s
- Airbus A320neo Receives Joint EASA and FAA Type Certification
- Dassault Delivers State-of-the-Art Medevac Falcon to Beijing Red Cross