Today's Defense & Aerospace News
Developing Next Generation ISR Capabilities for an Evolving International Landscape
Having accurate and reliable intelligence on the battlefield is one of the most important components to maintain Warfighter safety. Without accurate information prior to any mission, battles are mismanaged, assets misused, and lives are lost. Today's Military places a huge emphas...
Northrop Grumman Corporation (NYSE:NOC) has completed and delivered to The Boeing Company a major subassembly of the first of 12 EA-18G Growler electronic attack aircraft ordered by the Royal Australian Air Force (RAAF).
The subassembly, also known as a shipset, comprises the Growler's center/aft fuselage section, twin vertical tails and all associated subsystems. It is...
The Future of the UAE Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2020 is the new report from industry leaders. Providing readers with a detailed analysis of both historic and forecast UAE defense industry values, this report includes exclusive information on factors influencing demand, the challenges faced by industry participants, ana...
- Harris Receives $25 M from NATO Nation for Tactical Wideband Radio Communications
- Soyuz is Approved for its March 27 Flight to Deploy 2 Galileo Navigation Satellites
- Textron Aviation Expands ProAdvantage Support Programs for Hawker Jets
- NASA's Hubble, Chandra Find Clues that May Help Identify Dark Matter
- Middle East Continues to Show Strong Interest in Bell Helicopter's Newest Aircraft
- CACI Awarded $38.5 M to Provide Rapid Prototyping and Technology Insertion for US Army
- Kaman Aerosystems Awarded Long Term Agreement By Bell Helicopter for Military Rotor Blade Components
- Bell Helicopter Exhibits V-280 Tiltrotor Mockup at Army Aviation Summit
- Gulfstream Names Duncan Aviation an Authorized Warranty Facility for G100, G150 and G200 Aircraft
- Scuttling satellites to save space
- New Flight Simulator for Navy Helicopter Crews
- Airbus Group Delivers 1st New UH-72A Lakota for Army Initial-Entry Trainer Mission
- Best View Yet of Dusty Cloud Passing Galactic Centre Black Hole
- US Export Controls with REFORM CHANGES Seminar
- Raytheon Moves Environmental Satellite Ground Sustainment Team to Maryland in Support of Major Upgrade
- C&L Delivers Refurbished Saab 340B to Pacific Coastal
- 9th Boeing GPS IIF Reaches Orbit, Sends 1st Signals