Today's Defense & Aerospace News
The new report now on ASDReports, defines and segments the global MSSmarket into various sub-segments with an in-depth analysis and forecasting of market sizes. The report also identifies the factors driving the market, various restraints, and opportunities impacting it, along with the adoption trends.
Mobile Satellite Service (MSS) is on the rise, with a huge surge of ...
Sailors aboard guided-missile destroyer USS John Paul Jones (DDG 53) in partnership with U.S. Pacific Command and the Missile Defense Agency (MDA) successfully executed Flight Test Standard Missile-25 (FTM-25), announced Program Executive Office Integrated Warfare Systems (PEO IWS), Nov. 20.
This was the first live-fire event in the integrated air and missile defense ra...
Intended to effortlessly spin on-orbit at nearly 15 revolutions per minute collecting data, Northrop Grumman's (NYSE: NOC) lightweight mesh reflector has been successfully installed on NASA's Soil Moisture Active Passive (SMAP) spacecraft and delivered to Vandenberg Air Force Base in preparation for launch in January 2015.
The SMAP mission will provide global measuremen...
- BAE 6000 Training Mission Milestone
- New Crew Arrives at ISS to Continue Scientific Research
- TenCate Supplies Armour Systems for Iver Huitfeldt Class Frigates and Absalon Class Support Ships of Royal Danish Navy
- Kaman Aerosystems Awarded Contract Extension by Bell Helicopter for Commercial Rotor Blade Components
- US Delivers Radar Systems to Ukraine
- VAW-121 Launches Squadron's 1st E-2D Advanced Hawkeye
- The 1st Ariane 5 to Be Launched in 2015 Begins its Spaceport Build-Up
- NORESCO Selected for $43 M Energy Infrastructure Project at US Army's Fort Jackson Training Center
- Engility Awarded Prime Position on $61 M Contract to Provide Engineering Services to NAWCWD
- Navy's 1st F35C Lightning II Squadron Surpasses 1000 Flight Hours
- Kaman Announces $28.9 M Joint Programmable Fuze Order
- Vega VV04 launch of IXV is scheduled for February 11, 2015
- CPI Aero Receives Protest in Connection With F-16 Wing Components Contract
- SEWIP Block Upgrade Program Evaluated for LCS
- BAE to Create Progressive Communication Framework in Response to Adversarial Threats
- Delta Orders 50 Airbus Widebody Aircraft
- Kaman Announces Contract to Support the Upgrade of SH-2G Super Seasprite Aircraft for Peru