Today's Defense & Aerospace News
The author of the military radar systems report comments that: ‘The military radar systems is currently in a state of flux, with core markets now the preserve of a dominant few players, while smaller and newer vendors seek to compete in the margins and in emerging areas. While defence cutbacks in many developed markets are ongoing, the combined effects of spending...
The U.S. Army Space and Missile Defense Command has awarded BAE Systems an $85 million, two-year contract extension to continue its support of the agency’s Future Warfare Center
The company will provide research, engineering, and technical services for developing and understanding missile defense methods and technologies. The work will be performed under the C...
The Ring Nebula's distinctive shape makes it a popular illustration for astronomy books. But new observations by NASA's Hubble Space Telescope of the glowing gas shroud around an old, dying, sun-like star reveal a new twist.
"The nebula is not like a bagel, but rather, it's like a jelly doughnut, because it's filled with material in the middle,&...
Nov 5 - 6, 2013 - Washington, United States
- UAV Pilots Maintain Situational Awareness Above Battlefield
- Raytheon to upgrade additional Netherlands air bases following successful deployment of 1st Wind Farm Mitigation kit
- Fifth FAA-Conforming HondaJet Achieves First Flight
- F-35 ITF works toward night, weather certification
- NGC Delivers 8,000th LN-100 Inertial Navigation System
- Future USS Michael Monsoor (DDG 1001) Keel Authenticated
- Soyuz integration is fully underway for Arianespace's milestone launch with four O3b Networks satellites
- API Receives $2.0 M for Electromagnetic Integrated Solutions for Defense Communications Platform
- Navy Successfully Tests Block 2 Rolling Airframe Missile
- DISA Voice Services purchases Voice Encryption Device from EADS North America
- Next-Generation Transponder receives DoD certification
- Charles River Analytics Improves the Reliability of Cyber Defense Systems with T2-MIND
- JSC UTair Aviation selects AJW Aviation for power-by-the-hour support
- NGC Increases Investment in Australia, Expands Industry Partnerships
- Navy Names Next Two Destroyers
- Ecuador satellite hits Soviet-era space junk
- EADS offers $2.0 bn sweetener for S. Korea jet deal