Today's Defense & Aerospace News
After lifting more than 4.5 million pounds of cargo and conducting thousands of delivery missions for the U.S. Marine Corps, the Lockheed Martin [NYSE:LMT] and Kaman Aerospace Corporation [NYSE: KAMN] K-MAX cargo unmanned aircraft system (UAS) has returned to the United States following a nearly three-year deployment in Afghanistan.
In 2011, K-MAX became the first u...
WASHINGTON, Jul 24, 2014 – The State Department has made a determination approving a possible Foreign Military Sale to Tunisia for UH-60M Black Hawk helicopters and associated equipment, parts, training and logistical support for an estimated cost of $700 million. The Defense Security Cooperation Agency delivered the required certification notifying Congress of th...
The Peruvian Ministry of Defence has awarded a USD$67 million contract to General Dynamics Land Systems-Canada for 32 Light Armoured Vehicles (LAVs) for the Peruvian Marines. General Dynamics Land Systems, the Canadian company's parent corporation, is a business unit of General Dynamics (NYSE: GD).
The contract was signed through the Canadian Commercial Corporat...
- 1st 2 Australian F-35s Roll Out Of Factory
- Astronomers Discover Transiting Exoplanet with Longest Known Year
- No survivors on Algeria flight, black box found: France
- Global Aerospace Composites Market to Be Worth $10.3BN in 2014
- EVA Airways To Lease 6 New Boeing 777-300ERs from GE Capital Aviation Services
- MD Helicopters Announces 2nd MD 500E Helicopter Delivery to Polk County Florida Sheriff's Office
- Hubble Finds 3 Surprisingly Dry Exoplanets
- Comprehensive MEADS Network Tests Demo Unmatched Plug-and-Fight Missile Defense Capabilities
- SpaceX Soft Lands Falcon 9 Rocket First Stage
- UTC Awarded Boeing C-17 Globemaster III MRO Landing Gear Contract
- API Technologies Wins New $2 M for Next Generation Radar Indicator Solution
- Exelis Deploys Deicing Management Software Solution at Philadelphia International Airport
- Government of the Philippines - C-130T Aircraft
- A black week for civil aviation
- Earth survived near-miss from 2012 solar storm: NASA
- Wreckage of missing Algerian airliner found in Mali
- The Global Armored and Counter IED Vehicles Market is Highly Competitive With a Large Number of Suppliers Across the World