Today's Defense & Aerospace News
The new report, now available on ASDReports, 'The Global Missiles and Missile Defense Systems Market 2014-2024. The brand new sector report providing readers with a detailed analysis of both historic and forecast global industry values. It covers factors influencing demand, the challenges faced by industry participants, analysis of industry leading companies and key news.
On October 15, MBDA completed the firing campaign to validate the series production of the Milan ER, as jointly scheduled with export customers. Four totally successful firings against fixed and moving targets confirmed the performance capabilities of the firing post, of the missile as well as of the warhead. This final technical step follows the qualification of the Mi...
Today Embraer rolled out the first prototype of the KC-390 military transport from the production hangar at the industrial plant of Gavião Peixoto, Brazil. The event was attended by the Brazilian Minister of Defense, Celso Amorim, the Commander of the Brazilian Air Force, Lieutenant-Brigadier General Juniti Saito, and delegations and representatives from more than 30 count...
- Packing for Mars
- The Safariland Group Selected as Equipment Supplier for USAF Security Forces in $17.7M Contract
- Airbus Helicopters' EC135 T3/P3 Receives EASA Certification
- Upgrades 'New Normal' for Armor in Uncertain Budget Environment
- NASA's Fermi Satellite Finds Hints of Starquakes in Magnetar 'Storm'
- BAE Awarded $50M Nulka Contract
- Boeing Celebrates Groundbreaking for 777X Composite Wing Center
- Jeppesen To Supply Flight Data For New Universal Avionics InSight Integrated Flight Deck
- MDA Provides Additional Support to USAF High-Precision Flight Path Safety System
- Defense Expenditure Will Largely Be Driven By The Long-Standing Territorial Dispute with Turkey Involving Cyprus
- Elbit Awarded Approximately $85 M in Contracts
- NASA Webb's Heart Survives Deep Freeze Test
- Quantum's StockMarket provides Document Imaging for Part Certifications
- Bell Helicopter Announces Purchase Agreement with Zip Aviation for VIP Bell 407GX
- AW609 Test Pilots Receive Iven C. Kincheloe Award
- Boeing, COMAC Open Facility to Transform 'Gutter Oil' into Aviation Biofuel
- New £5M National Academy to Train Maintenance Apprentices