Today's Defense & Aerospace News
Co-located with Maintenance Reserves Training Seminar 2017
This one day seminar will discuss the growing role of aircraft and engine leasing to worldwide airline's fleets with an in-depth look at the maintenance issues and trends in technical aspects of aircraft leases.
It will provide a practical look at the difficulties and challenges of maintenance issues in...
Lockheed Martin (NYSE: LMT) will manufacture additional AN/TPQ-53 counterfire radar systems for the U.S. Army under a $1.6 billion order-dependent contract. The Q-53 radar system supports troops in combat by detecting, classifying, tracking and identifying the location of enemy indirect fire in either 360- or 90-degree modes.
Lockheed Martin completed the 100 th Q-53 ra...
BAE Systems, a leader in threat management solutions for military aircraft, today unveiled its 3-Dimensional Advanced Warning System (3DAWS) product suite designed to significantly increase aircraft survivability from advanced threats.
Developed to address the ever-changing and proliferating threat environment, the 3DAWS suite protects aircraft during complex, multi-thr...
Jun 26 - 28, 2017 - Washington, United States
- 2nd Boeing T-X Aircraft Takes Flight
- Raytheon completes new $5M warehouse at Dine facility near Farmington
- NGC to Showcase Innovative Solutions for Army Aviation's Future
- US Navy's 5th MUOS Satellite Now Supporting Troops with UHF Communications
- Asiana Airlines 1st A350 XWB Delivered
- BWXT to Manufacture Common Missile Compartment Tube Assemblies for Submarines
- Cryptographic and Information Assurance IDIQ Contract
- DARPA Selects Rockwell Collins to Apply Cybersecurity Technology to New Platforms
- Science Record Set on ISS
- Cyberbit's New Endpoint Detection and Response Release Advances Cybersecurity with Adaptive, Automated Capabilities
- GBP323 M for next batch of CAMM air defence missiles for UK Armed Forces
- GEOINT Solutions Market Worth $12 Bn In 2017
- Cygnus Successfully Completes Rendezvous and Berthing with ISS
- GBP539 M Investment in New Missiles Systems
- Construction begins on 5th OPV for UK Royal Navy
- NGC Opens New, Hi-Tech Facility near Grand Forks, ND
- Collaborating With Academia to Develop New Technologies