Today's Defense & Aerospace News
Here are just a few:
The RNZN are looking to spend $446 million on ANZAC Frigate System upgrade and a further $65.4 million on a Platform Systems upgrade, to be completed by 2018
The Philippines Naval budget has increased by 29% from 2014 – the proposed budget for 2015 being PHP 115.5 billion
The Japan Maritime Self Defence Force are expanding ...
Within 15 months after contract award Rheinmetall has produced state-of-the-art driving simulator and gunnery simulator systems for training Indonesian Leopard 2 personnel. The order is worth several million euros.
The Leopard Gunnery Skills Trainer (LGST) and Driver Training Simulator (DTS) are specifically designed for training Leopard 2A4 tank crews, and will pri...
Raytheon Company (NYSE: RTN) is partnering with the Jenoptik subsidiary Lechmotoren, a part of the Jenoptik Defense & Civil Systems division, to produce advanced power generators for the Patriot Air and Missile Defense system. Under terms of this new contract, Jenoptik will build power plants, power generators, test equipment and spares for one of Patriot's global partners...
Apr 28 - 29, 2015 - Washington, United States
- The Key Players in The Global Homeland Security Market 2015-2019
- Exelis launches airspace surveillance and sense-and-avoid tool for unmanned aerial system operations in the US
- BAE Extends its Delivery of Cyber Threat Intelligence through Agreement with iSIGHT Partners at RSA
- NGC Announces Support for Newest Defense Department Cyber Strategy
- Boeing Names John Shannon Space Launch System VP
- NGC Signs Long-Term Agreement with Raytheon for LN-200 Inertial Measurement Units
- Ariane 5 Reaches the ELA-3 Launch Zone for Upcoming Heavy-Lift Mission
- Biman Bangladesh Airlines Acquires 2 Bombardier Q400 NextGen Turboprops from Egypt's Smart Aviation
- The Honorable Ellen Tauscher Joins BAE Board of Directors
- Poland Pre-Selection of the Airbus Helicopters H225M Caracal
- Sweden 1st in the World with Remotely Operated Air Traffic Management
- Air New Zealand selects P&W PurePower Engines for A320neo family aircraft
- Rockwell Collins' Flight2 Avionics Part of Official C-130K Delivery to Mexican AF
- Composites Key to Tougher, Lighter Armaments
- P&W Selects Christchurch Engine Center for Geared Turbofan Engine MRO Network
- Bombardier and Tianjin Airport Economic Area Break Ground on New Business Aircraft Maintenance Facility in Mainland China
- Mission Ready to Launch Next Generation Body Armor