Today's Defense & Aerospace News
Boeing completed initial flight and delivery of the first, new-build MH-47G configured Chinook helicopter to the U.S. Army Special Operations Aviation Command Sept. 29, 2014 – a full month ahead of schedule.
“It is an honor to be trusted to design, produce and deliver this advanced capability for the Army Special Operations customer,” said Steve Parker, vice president, ...
Four possible landing sites are being considered for the ExoMars mission in 2018. Its rover will search for evidence of martian life, past or present.
ExoMars is a joint two-mission endeavour between ESA and Russia’s Roscosmos space agency. The Trace Gas Orbiter and an entry, descent and landing demonstrator module, Schiaparelli, will be launched in January 2016, arrivi...
Leading technology companies today formally announced the formation of the Small UAV Coalition to help pave the way for commercial, philanthropic, and civil use of small unmanned aerial vehicles (UAV) in the United States and abroad. Chief among the organization's goals is to advance a regulatory environment that will support safe, reliable, and timely operation of small U...
- Rockwell Collins ARC-210 Becomes 1st Airborne Radio to Operate on MUOS Satellite System
- NGC HHPTD Completes Successful Developmental Test
- More Airstrikes Hit ISIL in Syria and Iraq
- JBT Awarded $6 M Equipment Order for Aeropuerto de Cancun, Terminal 3 Expansion
- $28 M Contract Signing for Nulka
- 1st A350 XWB for Vietnam Airlines Enters Final Assembly
- GBP3.2 Bn Naval Base Investment Sustains Thousands of UK Jobs
- Thales Helps Secure Air Traffic in Afghanistan
- RAF Tornados 2nd Air Strikes in Iraq
- Morpho's Itemiser DX Trace Detector Approved for Air Cargo Screening in Canada
- Raytheon Awarded $149 M by Rafael for Iron Dome Interceptor Components
- US Army Awards AeroVironment $27.2 M for RQ-11B Raven and RQ-20A Puma Spare Parts
- ATK Successfully Tests Orion Launch Abort Motor Igniter
- easyJet orders additional CFM56-5B engines
- Mercury Systems Receives $23 M Order for Surface Ship Radar Application
- Elbit Systems Performs Successful Demonstration Flights Using SkyVis Onboard Swiss Air-Rescue Rega AW-109SP Helicopter
- NAWCWD Manned for Unmanned Systems