Today's Defense & Aerospace News
Some of the "biggest and baddest" black holes around are buried under thick blankets of gas and dust. These monsters in the middle of galaxies are actively devouring material, but their hidden nature makes observing them a challenge.
NASA's Nuclear Spectroscopic Telescope Array (NuSTAR) recently caught a glimpse of five of these secluded beasts. While ...
The U.S. Army has awarded BAE Systems a contract worth $110.4 million to convert 36 M88A1 recovery vehicles to the M88A2 Heavy Equipment Recovery Combat Utility Lift Evacuation Systems (HERCULES) configuration.
"The HERCULES is an integral part of the U.S. Army's Armored Brigade Combat Team (ABCT) and essential to its recovery missions as the fleet becomes heavier," sai...
Boeing [NYSE: BA] and Vietnam Airlines celebrated a historic event today witnessed by H.E. Nguyen Phu Trong , General Secretary of the Communist Party of Vietnam , with the flag carrier's first 787 Dreamliner serving as a backdrop.
The event was attended by more than 200 delegates, ministers and ambassadors from Vietnam and the United States , as well as local and inter...
- Bombardier Challenger 300 and Challenger 350 Aircraft Receive Certification from Colombia's Civil Aviation Authority
- From Satellite Swarms to Interstellar Submarines, NASA Selects Leading-Edge Technology Concepts for Continued Study
- Astronomers Use Cosmic Gravity to Create a 'Black-Hole-Scope'
- Intevac Receives $13 M Production Contract from US Army
- Low Visibility Landing System
- NASA Awards Raytheon $240 M Contract for Earth Science Data System
- Comtech Telecommunications Received $4.0 M Contract Extension for the US Navy's TDMA ATIP Terminals
- New Technolgoical Advances In Dews And Uptake Of Non-Lethal Weapons In The Developing World Drives Market Growth
- Saab Receives Order for Spare Parts for Gripen E
- Offshore Patrol Vessels Conference
- Latest A400M Transport Aircraft is Delivered to the RAF
- Government Approves Contract to Maintain ADF Small Arms Manufacturing in Australia - 6 July 2015
- Cubic's Intific Selected to Develop Infantry-Level Virtual Test Bed Technology for DARPA
- 1st A350 XWB for Cathay Pacific is Taking Shape
- Multirotor Drones Market worth $2.28 BN by 2020, According to a New Study on ASDReports
- BAE and Saab Australia Join Forces in a Bid to Create New Australian Jobs
- NASA's New Horizons Plans July 7 Return to Normal Science Operations