Today's Defense & Aerospace News
With future combat environments growing in diversity and unknowns, the demand for realism in training is greater now than ever before. Critical challenges in making training as authentic and demanding as possible to create a robust representation of the physical, mental and ethical challenges on the battlefield must be crucial for any land forces to win in a complex worl...
The U.S. Air Force has awarded Lockheed Martin (NYSE: LMT) a $67.3 million contract to provide spares for the Royal Saudi Air Force's (RSAF) F-15 sensor suite.
Under the contract, Lockheed Martin will produce LANTIRN Extended Range (ER) navigation pod spares, Infrared Search and Track (IRST) system spares and Sniper(r) Advanced Targeting Pod (ATP) spares. Work will be p...
The U.S. Army has awarded BAE Systems a $69 million contract for additional production of MK90 propellant grains used to power rockets deployed on rotary- and fixed-wing aircraft.
The MK90 grain is the propulsion component of the MK66 rocket motor, which is the propulsion unit that powers the family of Hydra 70 rocket systems in service with the U.S. military and severa...
Mar 14 - 15, 2017 - Scottsdale, United States
- Chilean AF Orders 6 S-70i Black Hawk Helicopters
- Service Module for 1st crewed Orion mission
- WGS-8 Satellite Nearly Doubles Bandwidth
- Testing Facility for Combat Rescue Helicopter
- Further suppliers come aboard UK Type 26 Programme
- Increased Demand for Airline Pilots, Technicians in Asia-Pacific
- Future USS John Finn Accepted
- Heliservicio Signs 20 Bell Helicopters for Innovative Customer Support Solution
- Ceremony Marks Step Towards F-35 Arrival at RAF Marham
- Cobham Electronics, Actuators Aboard GOES-R
- Leonardo sees surge in export orders for man-portable laser designators from US and Europe
- Automated Check-in Process for Falcon Aviation Services in Abu Dhabi
- Mobile Deployable Communications Conference
- Illustrious leaves Portsmouth to make way for Queen Elizabeth
- South African Airways to extend Rolls-Royce TotalCare service
- Dark Matter May be Smoother than Expected
- 1st Geostationary Vegetation, Atmospheric Carbon Mission