Today's Defense & Aerospace News
We are thrilled to present the next annual conference in the sell-out portfolio of Armoured Vehicle events: Future Armoured Vehicles Situational Awareness 2017, taking place on 29th and 30th March, Central London, UK.
Firmly established as the leading conference for armoured vehicle experts focused on C2, C4i, sensors and optronics, the 2017 show invites not only the ...
The trend toward separating computing and sensing technology is accelerating, enhanced by the shrinking size of components that provide the user with far superior capacity than similar components of greater size and power demand. The U.S. Government has invested billions of dollars annually over the last decade in R&D with a corresponding push to patent and transition tech...
The National Center for Manufacturing Sciences (NCMS) has concluded that industrial exoskeletons, including Lockheed Martin's (NYSE: LMT) FORTIS, improve industrial productivity and prevent work injuries. The findings are included in the final report Industrial Human Augmentation Systems (iHAS) for Improved Shipyard Operations released to Lockheed Martin.
- Plan to Relocate FBM Program to Other US Facilities
- L3 Awarded Vehicle Transmission Contract Supporting the Republic of Korea Army
- Boeing Data Analytics to Support Management of flydubai 737 MAX Fleet
- Sikorsky - PZL Mielec Prepares Multirole M28 Airplane for Transatlantic Leg of Latin American and Caribbean Tour
- A New Paradigm in Parachute Design
- Phenom 300, World's Most Delivered Business Jet
- CDB Aviation Delivers New 737-800 to Shandong Airlines
- SAIC Awarded Contract by DLA
- FORTIS Demos Productivity and Safety Improvements at US Navy Shipyard
- Jeppesen To Optimize Air Baltic Crew And Navigation Operations
- Cooperation for Sustainment of UAE Maritime Assets
- Cessna Citation Latitude Redefines Market Standard As Best-selling Midsize Business Jet
- Two Radar Eyes Are Better Than One
- Largest Batch of Earth-Size, Habitable-Zone Planets Around Single Star Ewvealed
- Aircraft Electrical Systems Market worth $24.79 Bn by 2022
- Contract to Upgrade RAF's Long-Range Missile
- Korean Air's 1st 787-9 Delivered