Today's Defense & Aerospace News
The report, now available on ASDReports, offers an in-depth analysis of the "More Electric Aircraft Market by technology (Power Electronics, Thermal Management System, Safety Systems and Advanced Material) , by Platform (Commercial, Military and UAV ), by Geography - Forecast and Analysis to 2014 - 2020" The MEA equipment market is projected to reach $22548.59 million by 2...
iRobot Corp. (NASDAQ: IRBT), the leader in delivering robotic technology-based solutions, has received a $7.6 million order from the Naval Surface Warfare Center, Indian Head Explosive Ordnance Disposal Technology Division. The order calls for upgrades and spares for 46 Man Transportable Robotic System (MTRS) robots. MTRS is modeled after the company's multi-mission iRobot...
The State Department has made a determination approving a possible Foreign Military Sale to Iraq for M1A1 Abrams tank ammunition and associated equipment, parts and logistical support for an estimated cost of $600 million. The Defense Security Cooperation Agency delivered the required certification notifying Congress of this possible sale today.
The Government of Iraq h...
- Cessna Citation X+ Sets Coast-to-Coast Speed Record
- AgustaWestland Signs New Training Services Contracts to Support the Family
- Beechcraft Announces Performance Upgrades to King Air C90GTx
- Rockwell Collins' Next-Generation Pro Line 21 Enhancements Featured on Bombardier Vision Flight Deck of Challenger 650
- Gulfstream Delivers 1,000th Enhanced Vision System
- Michael Ruppert to Join Mercury Systems as Senior VP, Strategy and Corporate Development
- Beechcraft King Air 250 Now Available With Factory-Installed Payload Increase
- Boeing, Kenya Airways Partner with Non-Profits to Deliver Medical Resources for Children in Kenya
- Bell Helicopter Endorses HNZ Topflight for Mountain Flight Training
- Rockwell Collins introduces new ARINCDirect, the most comprehensive suite of flight support services for business aviation
- Smart Airports Market worth $13,481.17 M by 2020
- Navy Christens, Launches Future USS Detroit
- Nexcelle Delivers Nacelle Hardware and Advances the Certification Testing for GE’s Passport Integrated Propulsion System
- UTC Aerospace Systems Displays Latest in Business Jet Systems at NBAA 2014
- GE Wins Avionics and Power Systems for Gulfstream’s G500/g600
- ViaSat Brings Capacity and Performance Advantages of Exede In The Air to General Aviation Market
- P&WC'S PT6 Engine at 400 M Hours of Flight: A Key Advantage for Operators