Today's Defense & Aerospace News
According to a new market research report,"Unmanned Underwater Vehicles Market by product [ROV (Remotely Operated Vehicles) and AUV (Autonomous Underwater Vehicles)], Application (Defense, Oil and Gas, Scientific Research) & by Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, The Middle-East, Latin America, ROW) - Forecasts & Analysis (2014–2019)&rdquo...
Ariane Flight VA219
The Ariane 5 for Arianespace’s fifth flight to service the International Space Station is now being assembled in French Guiana, preparing the launcher for its 2014 mission with another European Automated Transfer Vehicle (ATV) cargo resupply vessel.
Build-up procedures commenced this week in the Spaceport’s Launcher Integration B...
Air Force officials announced today that McConnell Air Force Base, Kan., has been selected as the first active duty led KC-46A Pegasus main operating base (MOB 1).
"We are very proud and excited to be selected for this mission," said Col. Joel Jackson, 22nd Air Refueling Wing commander. "As the premiere supertanker wing in the world, the Total Force A...
- Elbit Awarded $123 M for the Supply of Defense Electronic Systems to a European Country
- Leidos Awarded $17 M By Army Space & Missile Defense Command
- LM Demos Enhanced Ground Control System And Software For SUAS
- Engineering Services Network to provide C4IR Technical Assistance for SPAWAR, Boosting Critical Support of Navy
- Debris washed up on Australian beach not from MH370
- Britain scrambles jets after Russian plane approaches airspace
- International customer signs agreement with USG valued at $750 M for Raytheon's TOW missiles
- The global military aviation MRO market is estimated to value over US$28 Bn in 2014 and increase over the next ten years to reach its peak of over US$...
- US Navy deploys Standard Missile-3 Block IB for 1st time
- AAR Secures Contract With Aeromexico To Perform Heavy Maintenance
- FLYHT's Technology Achieves Major Milestone With One Million Flights
- Bombardier Sells 2 Q400 NextGen Airliners to Operator in the Middle East and Africa Region
- Saab Supplies Vehicle Electronics to Patria
- EASA certifies Airbus Helicopters' EC225 gear shaft redesign
- Bell Helicopter Expands Maintenance Training Offerings in Singapore
- Boeing Statement on Shandong Airlines Commitment to Purchase 50 737s
- ESA's weightless plants fly on a Dragon