Today's Defense & Aerospace News
Boeing [NYSE: BA] delivered the sixth P-8I maritime patrol aircraft to India, on schedule, on Nov. 24, arriving at Naval Air Station Rajali to join five others being used by the Indian Navy.
The P-8I is part of a contract of eight awarded in 2009. The final two deliveries are scheduled for 2015.
"The P-8I's arrival in India is another key milestone for the progra...
Rolls-Royce has been awarded a new, two-year contract to provide aftermarket engine support for the US Marine Corps and Air Force V-22 fleets, which provides a more than 30 percent reduction in support costs.
The contract, through the company's innovative MissionCare(tm) model, is valued at up to $287 million and will cover all V-22 aircraft across the Marine and Air Fo...
Northrop Grumman Corporation (NYSE:NOC) recently supported the successful flight testing of the U.S. Air Force's Minuteman III intercontinental ballistic missile (ICBM) weapon system. The operational flight test was conducted as part of the Air Force Global Strike Command's Force Development Evaluation Program. This program demonstrates and supports assessment of the accur...
Dec 2 - 3, 2014 - Rome, Italy
- Dassault Falcon Service to Expand Maintenance Capacity at Bordeaux-Merignac
- 41 total-force Airmen selected as KC-46 aircrew
- Boeing Delivers 1st Direct Purchase 737-700 to Ruili Airlines
- SkyWest Confirms Firm Order for 7 E175 jets
- The Next 4 O3b Networks Satellites Are Readied for December Soyuz Launch
- Rockwell Collins to Introduce New Products and Present Latest Simulation and Training Expertise
- NASA Orion First Flight Test Highlighted at NASA Langley
- Morpho Launches Non-Radioactive Trace Detector
- Midwestern Hub Selects Exelis Airport Surface Surveillance Solutions
- CACI Awarded $62.5 M to Support Counter Narco-Terrorism for US Central Command
- NCI Awarded $12 M Alliant Task Order
- Contract Signed for 1st Production Batch of F-35B Aircraft
- Boeing South Carolina Begins Final Assembly of its 1st 787-9 Dreamliner
- Frontier Airlines Orders 9 Airbus A321ceo Aircraft
- NASA Selects Orbital's Pegasus Rocket to Launch ICON Ionospheric Science Satellite
- Cubic Awarded $51 M to Support Home-Station Training for the US Army
- NGC, USAF Complete Integrated Baseline Review for 2nd Phase of EPS CAPS