Today's Defense & Aerospace News
Leonardo-Finmeccanica announced today that the third prototype (A/C3) of the AgustaWestland AW609 TiltRotor has completed its first ground run at the company’s facilities in Cascina Costa, Italy, marking a critical milestone as the programme advances its testing and plans a resumption of flight testing activities.
Aircraft AW609 A/C3 began restrained ground run ...
General Atomics Aeronautical Systems, Inc. (GAaEUR'ASI), a leading manufacturer of Remotely Piloted Aircraft (RPA) systems, radars, and electro-optic and related mission systems solutions, today announced that it has successfully completed fuselage structural integrity testing of its Certifiable Predator® B (CPB) RPA.
"Completion of this testing signifies tha...
Airbus Defence and Space, the world’s second largest space company, will lead the project TeSeR (Technology for Self-Removal of Spacecraft) team to develop technology to reduce the risk of spacecraft colliding with debris in space.
Together with its ten European partners, the company will develop a prototype for a cost-efficient and highly reliable module to ens...
- Elbit's BrightNite Performs Successful Demonstration Flights
- BAE Awarded $29 M Maintenance Contract for USS Gettysburg
- Bell Helicopter Completes Successful V-280 Valor Wing and Fuselage Mate
- Sikorsky Conducts Combat Rescue Helicopter Air Vehicle PDR
- Rheinmetall to Supply Ammunition and Accessories for Bundeswehr's Puma Infantry Fighting Vehicle
- Boeing-Equipped Training Center Opens, Enhances Worldwide P-8A Maintenance
- Elbit Systems of America to Showcase Tactical Mission Solutions for Enhanced Weapon Targeting
- 1st Successful Air-to-Air Refuelling Contact for RAAF KC-30A to C-17A
- NewGen Airways the 1st to Operate Split Scimitar Winglets in Asia
- Rockwell Collins MicroGRAM Selected for US Navy's Bomb Disposal Robots
- CFM LEAP-1B Achieves Joint EASA / FAA Certification
- Harris Receives $41 M to Modernize Military Enterprise SATCOM Terminals
- Ka-62 Completes Takeoff With Ardiden 3G
- Mercury Systems Receives $1.8M Order for Advanced Digital Receivers for EW Application
- ViaSat Introduces a Revolutionary New Handheld Link 16 Radio Offering Greater Digital Situational Awareness for Dismounted Ground Forces
- Harris Receives $12 M to Provide Tactical Radios for MRAP Vehicles
- Rockwell Collins Completes Critical CRIIS Milestone for Production