Today's Defense & Aerospace News
Final assembly is well underway on the first full GE9X engine that will test in the first half of 2016, four years before the GE9X engine enters service on a Boeing 777X aircraft.
"Assembly of the first full GE9X engine is on track and coming together very nicely," said Bill Millhaem, general manager of the GE90/GE9X engine programs at GE Aviation. "T...
Schiebel and the Netherlands Aerospace Centre (NLR), the Netherlands Coastguard and the Royal Netherlands Air Force conducted a series of successful flights with a newly developed airborne Detect and Avoid System at the airport of Den Helder in December 2015. The AIRICA (ATM Innovative RPAS Integration for Coastguard Applications) project marks a major step forward in t...
A Latin American customer placed a major order with Rheinmetall today for logistic vehicles. Worth over EUR53 million, the contract encompasses an initial lot of 338 logistic vehicles for the army and navy. The order also includes support services.
From March 2016 to May 2017, Rheinmetall MAN Military Vehicles will supply the customer's army with 92 TGS-MIL and 216 TGM ...
Oct 12 - 13, 2016 - New Orleans, United States
- Raytheon Performance, Deliveries Continue for Zumwalt
- Airbus Starts A350-1000 Final Assembly
- Airbus Helicopters Selects Thales and Helisim for its H160 FFS Deployment
- GBP20 M Contract to Refurbish RAF Valley Runway Awarded
- Morpho Partners with UK's Cornwall Airport Newquay for Advanced Baggage and Passenger Screening
- A Star's Moment in the Spotlight
- F-35 Lightning II World-Wide Fleet Exceeds 50,000 Flying Hours
- NGC Demos Continued Progress With its Integrated Topside Advance Development Model
- Cubic to Continue Supporting Simulation Training at the Joint Multinational Simulation Center with $33.7 M Award
- Thales Delivers High Assurance and Trust Across Business Critical Applications With Next Generation Hardware Security Modules (hsms)
- ULA Successfully Launches Payload for the National Reconnaissance Office
- F-35 Program Moving Forward, Addressing Challenges, Official Says
- The Key Players in Global Commercial Aircraft Fuel Nozzle Market 2016-2020, According to a New Study on ASDReports
- RAN Commissions 2nd LHD HMAS Adelaide Powered by GE LM2500 Marine Gas Turbines
- CONTROP'S Compact Day/Night Observation Systems Chosen by a NATO Army
- Elbit Systems Introduces Seagull: A New Multi-Mission USV System for Maritime Warfare Missions
- The Eutelsat satellite for Arianespace's next mission comes to French Guiana