Today's Defense & Aerospace News
Lockheed Martin's (NYSE: LMT) modernized Tactical Missile System (TACMS) missile completed its fifth consecutive successful flight in a test at White Sands Missile Range, New Mexico .
The TACMS missile used in this test, launched from a High Mobility Artillery Rocket System ( HIMARS ) launcher, was cold-conditioned, and flew approximately 85 kilometers to the targ...
China Southern Airlines has signed a purchase agreement with Airbus for 20 A350-900s, becoming the latest customer for the aircraft.
China Southern Airlines now operates one of the largest Airbus fleet in the world with more than 300 Airbus aircraft in service, comprising the A320 Family, the A330 Family and five A380s.
Tan Wangeng, President of China Southern Airlin...
Lockheed Martin's [NYSE: LMT] advanced tactical Group 3 unmanned aerial system (UAS), Fury , is regularly flying long-range endurance test missions as the company prepares it for low-rate production.
In flight tests since May 2016 , Fury has flown more than 200 hours and reliably demonstrated more than 12-hour endurance, while simultaneously operating 100 po...
- Raytheon to upgrade USAF Air and Space Operations Centers
- Contract for 4 Additional E175s
- GKN Aerospace partners with SmartLynx for ADS-B out modification on Airbus A320 fleet
- Major Milestone on Meteor Programme for Eurofighter Typhoon
- New Capabilities for F-35 Logistics System
- SM-6 Passes Rigorous Graduation Tests
- Safran Electrical & Power signs Maintenance Support Agreement with Turkish Technic
- Sensors Upgrade and Support Contract for Japan's Apache Fleet
- WOW Air Takes Delivery of its 1st A320neo
- US Navy's Enterprise Air Surveillance Radar Completes Major Design Review, on Track for Development
- BWXT Subsidiary Awarded $141.7 M from Naval Nuclear Propulsion Program
- CACI to Support US Army Chief Information Officer/G-6
- GD Receives $96 M US Navy Award for Continued Columbia-Class Submarine Development
- ViaSat Confirms the ViaSat-2 Satellite is Scheduled to Launch on June 1, 2017
- Transport Canada and EASA Award Steep Approach Certifications to Bombardier CS100 Aircraft
- Arkia places $112 M LEAP-1A order
- Aerospace and Defence Telemetry Market Worth $1.9 Bn in 2017