Today's Defense & Aerospace News
Our Military Tactical Communications Summit is designed as an educational and training “Town Hall” forum, where thought leaders and key policy-makers across U.S. military and U.S. civilian organizations can come together for actionable discussions and debate. The Summit will focus on a networked approach to providing communications at the tactical edge.
Following a $184 million order from the U.S. Army TACOM Life Cycle Management Command (LCMC), Oshkosh Defense, LLC, an Oshkosh Corporation (NYSE: OSK) company, will produce 698 Family of Medium Tactical Vehicles (FMTV) trucks for the U.S. Army. Deliveries will begin in 2016.
"The Oshkosh FMTV delivers unprecedented durability and reliability while meeting the demands of...
According to the new market research report, now available on ASDReports,"Dynamic Positioning Systems (DPS) Market by Equipment Type (Class 1, Class 2, Class 3), Sub-system (Power Systems, Thruster Systems, DP Control Systems, Sensors), Application (Passenger Ships, Merchant Vessels, Offshore Vessels, Naval Vessels), and Region - Forecasts to 2020", The global dynamic posi...
- Counting Stars With Gaia
- Tactical Reconnaissance Vehicle Project Eyes Hoverbike for Defense
- Airbus and Chinese Partners Agree on Wide-Body Cooperation
- LM's Electronic Warfare Pod Delivers Proven Ability to Protect and Control the Electromagnetic Spectrum
- Orbital ATK Earns Support Contract for Its Common Munitions Built-in-Test Reprogramming Equipment
- Brand New B737-800 Joins Aeroflot Fleet
- Astronomers Predict Fireworks from Rare Stellar Encounter in 2018
- Cyber Security for ICS Canada Conference
- Vietnam Airlines signs 1st Airbus FHS agreement for A350 XWB
- Elbit Awarded an Approximately US$150 M Contract
- Ball Aerospace Delivers Optical Reference Flight Units to JPL for NASA's GRACE Follow-On Mission
- Bell 525 Relentless Makes Successful 1st Flight
- Netherlands Order 12 New Bushmasters
- Rheinmetall MAN Military Vehicles Australia hands over final vehicles to New Zealand
- Army Researcher Invents New Ways for Intelligence Analysts to Visualize, Interact With Information
- NASA's New Horizons Spacecraft Stays the Course to Pluto
- Harris Announces New Organizational Structure