Today's Defense & Aerospace News
According to the new market research report on ASDReports, "Business Jet Market by Aircraft Type (Light Jet, Mid-size Jet, Large Jet), by Geography (North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, the Middle East, Latin America, and Africa) - Global Forecasts, Trends & Analysis to 2014 - 2020" The global business jet market was valued at $20.9 billion in 2013 and is ...
According to the latest Airbus Global Market Forecast, air traffic in this dynamic region is expected to expand 6.4 per cent annually over the next 20 years – compared to 4.7 per cent for the rest of the world.
This strong growth will be enabled by the region’s ideal geographic location for connecting major urban centres around the world and the outstand...
The first U.S. Navy MQ-4C Triton unmanned aircraft system (UAS) has completed a flight from California to Maryland. The UAS flew 11 hours from the Northrop Grumman Corporation (NYSE:NOC) facility in Palmdale to Naval Air Station Patuxent River to start its next phase of testing, moving the program closer toward operational assessment. Northrop Grumman is the prime contr...
- US Navy Awards GD $16 M for F/A-18 Mission Computers
- Payload Preparations Are Underway With ISDLA-1 for October Ariane 5 Mission
- Navy to Conduct Strike Missile Demo Aboard LCS 4
- USAF Selects Harris for Hosted Payload Solutions Contract
- LM Successfully Mates NOAA GOES-R Satellite Modules
- Navy's Triton Unmanned Aircraft Completes 1st Cross-Country Flight
- AN/SPY-1 Solid-State Switch Assembly Completes CDR
- LM Awarded Contract To Support USMC Air Operations System
- NASA Extends Mission and Program Integration Contract at Johnson
- MDA to Build Satellite Communications Subsystem for ESA's Columbus Module on the ISS
- PlanetiQ on Team Selected by AF to Provide Hosted Payload Solution to US Government
- Dowty Propellers to Support JAC's Bombardier Q400 and Saab 340 Regional Airliner Fleets Through a Multi-year Contract
- Unmanned Ground Vehicle Market worth $8.26 Bn by 2020
- Raytheon Begins Building Critical Components for AN/TOPY-2 BMD Radar
- easyJet Orders 27 More A320 Aircraft
- Soldiers Certified to Protect Metro D.C. from Cruise Missiles, Drones With Raytheon's JLENS Radar Blimp
- Harris Installs 1st Phase of High-Speed Weather Product Generation System for GOES-R Series Satellites