Today's Defense & Aerospace News
The final Boeing [NYSE: BA] C-17 Globemaster III military airlifter at the company's plant in Long Beach, Calif. departed on Sunday, Nov. 29, marking the official end of aircraft production in Long Beach.
The airlifter flew over a crowd and the facility before heading to the company's San Antonio location, where it will remain until delivery to the Qatar Emiri Air Force...
The Australian Maritime Safety Authority's (AMSA) four new Challenger 604 jet search and rescue aircraft which begin to enter service in August 2016 will have an unprecedented ability to visually detect and track objects and people in the water, thanks to prime contractor Cobham Aviation Services' selection of Sentient Vision's Kestrel Maritime ViDAR (Visual Detection and ...
Airbus Defense and Space, Inc. and its affiliate, Airbus Defence and Space GmbH completed successful factory acceptance testing of the TRS-4D naval radar scheduled to go aboard the U.S. Navy's Freedom Variant Littoral Combat Ship (LCS) starting with LCS-17. Freedom Variant LCS prime contractor, Lockheed Martin, and US Navy representatives observed the testing. The TRS-4D i...
- Textron Systems Model 527 Platform Selected as Radar Signal Simulator for KC-46 Platform
- Cubic to Feature Advanced Training Technologies for Mission Readiness and Enabling a Safer World at I/ITSEC 2015
- The Key Players in Global UAV Flight Training & Simulation Market 2015-2019, According to a New Study on ASDReports
- Rolls-Royce Celebrates 1st Run of Trent 7000 Demonstrator Engine
- Flight teams prepare for LISA Pathfinder liftoff
- US Export Controls with REFORM CHANGES Seminar
- Earth Might Have Hairy Dark Matter
- European Payload Selected for Exomars 2018 Surface Platform
- Heron 1 Chalks Up 25,000 Flight Hours in Afghanistan
- Elbit Awarded Approximately $200 M for the Supply of Hermes 900 HFE UAS to Switzerland
- The Key Players in US DoD Training and Simulation Market 2015-2019, According to a New Study on ASDReports
- Thales Alenia Space to Build the ARSAT-3 Payload
- LM Continues to Bring World-Class Innovation to South Australia
- Russian Helicopters Delivers 1st Arctic Helicopter to Russia's Defence Ministry
- Singapore Airlines grants Site Acceptance Test to EDM A350 Door Trainer
- Saab Provides Service Life Extension For RBS 97 Air Defence System
- AeroVironment Receives $13 M RQ-20A Puma AE SUAS Order for USMC