Today's Defense & Aerospace News
Raytheon Company and the U.S. Air Force successfully flight tested an upgraded High-Speed Anti-Radiation Missile (HARM). The HARM Control Section Modification (HCSM) is more precise and accurate, which reduces potential collateral damage.
During this test mission, an F-16 aircraft fired an HCSM, AGM-88F, against an emitter located outside of a zone of exclusion, whi...
NASA has awarded the Program Analysis and Control (PAAC) III Bridge contract for support services to ASRC Research & Technology Solutions of Beltsville, Maryland .
The cost-plus-fixed-fee, indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity basic contract has a minimum ordering value of $1 million and a maximum ordering value of $37 million , with a performance period begin...
Boeing [NYSE: BA] recently completed the Phase Two Spacecraft Safety Review of its Crew Space Transportation (CST)-100 spacecraft and the Critical Design Review (CDR) of its integrated systems, meeting all of the company’s Commercial Crew Integrated Capability (CCiCap) milestones on time and on budget.
HOUSTON, Aug. 21, 2014 – Boeing [NYSE: BA] rec...
- Northrop Grumman Cryocooler On Board NASA's OCO-2 Satellite
- Arianespace Serves the Galileo Constellation and EU's Ambitions in Space
- CybAero Receives Another Order from Airbus
- GE Capital Aviation Services Completes Purchase and Leaseback of Airbus
- Launch Date For Lockheed Martin-Built CLIO Satellite Set For September 16
- Serco Wins Position on $2.5 Bn U.S. Navy CANES Fleet Modernization Contract
- Mission Ready: 10-20 Wins Subcontract on $8.3M Marine Corps Award
- The MD 530G Demonstrates Extreme Firepower
- CACI Awarded Prime Position on $37 M Contract
- Lithium Sulfur Batteries a Step Closer for UK Forces
- Northrop Wins US Navy CANES Shipboard Network Full Deployment Contract
- Mysterious Source of Ozone-Depleting Chemical Baffles NASA
- US Weighs Sending Up to 300 Troops to Iraq for Security
- F-16V Completes Major Capability Milestone
- XTAR Provides New Teleport Services
- Space Dynamics Lab and Inventor Issued Patent for New Space Weather Sensor
- AAR Airlift to Obtain Critical Engine & Component Support from Heli-One