Today's Defense & Aerospace News
As part of DARPA's C2E program, this new technology looks decades into the future, flexing to support a high level of change and advancement.
The U.S. Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) has awarded BAE Systems a contract to combat the rapid evolution of technological threats posed by U.S. adversaries. The work will aim to develop a new framework of reliab...
Delta Air Lines has placed a firm order for 50 new Airbus widebody aircraft, 25 A350-900 and 25 A330-900neo aircraft. Rolls-Royce Trent 7000 engines will power the Airbus A330neo aircraft and Trent XWB engines will power Airbus A350 XWB aircraft.
"When the most successful U.S. airline today - a company that has flown passengers around the world for more than 80 years,...
Kaman Corp. (NYSE:KAMN) today announced that it has entered into a contract with General Dynamics Canada to remanufacture and upgrade four Kaman SH-2G Super Seasprite aircraft and provide support for the operation of a fifth aircraft for the Peruvian Navy. The program value to Kaman is expected to exceed $40 million.
Gregory Steiner, President Kaman Aerospace Group said...
- Rolls-Royce to Power New French Airbus Tanker Transport
- Bell Helicopter Completes Final Delivery to Pennsylvania State Police for 6 Bell 407GXs
- Fokker signs Agreement in Principle for F-35 Drag Chute Fairing Assembly
- NASA Awards Launch Services Contract for Ionospheric Connection Explorer
- LM Opens Surface Navy Innovation Center
- Rolls-Royce Wins $5Bn Trent Order for 50 Aircraft from Delta Air Lines
- Air Force Announces Criteria for KC-46A Reserve Basing
- Integration of Proton M Ascent Unit and Mating with Breeze M for Astra 2G Launch Completed
- Lucid Dimensions Announces Next Generation Hostile Weapons Fire Product
- GA-ASI Advances Sense and Avoid Capatiblity With Two New Flight Tests
- CACI Awarded $182 M Prime Contract to Provide Logistics and Acquisition Support to NAVSEA
- Boeing Statement on Kuwait Airways' Intent to Purchase 10 777-300ERs
- LM Highlights Training and Simulation Innovation at I-ITSEC 2014
- NASA's Swift Satellite Marks 10 Years of Game-changing Astrophysics
- Moog Awarded Contract for Mission Critical Actuators for US Navy Virginia-Class Nuclear Submarines
- Two US Naval Ships Collide In Gulf of Aden
- Sagem Demos Patroller Drone's Ability to Operate in Civilian Airspace