Today's Defense & Aerospace News
Rolls-Royce has won a $300m order from Lion Group for Rolls-Royce Trent 700 engines to power three new Airbus A330 aircraft, supported by Rolls-Royce's flagship engine service, TotalCare(r).
The Lion Group already operates three of the aircraft, all powered by the Trent 700 engine.
Edward Sirait, CEO, Lion Group, said: "These aircraft are an exciting addition to our ...
After nearly 13 years in orbit around Saturn, the international Cassini-Huygens mission is about to begin its final chapter: the spacecraft will perform a series of daring dives between the planet and its rings, leading to a dramatic final plunge into Saturn's atmosphere on 15 September.
On 22 April, Cassini successfully executed its 127th and final close flyby of Satur...
Two F-35A Lightning II aircraft and about 20 supporting Airmen arrived at Amari Air Base April 25, 2017, from Royal Air Force Lakenheath, England.
The F-35As are participating in their first training deployment to Europe. The aircraft and total force Airmen are from the 34th Fighter Squadron and the Air Force Reserve's 466th Fighter Squadron at Hill Air Force Base, Utah...
May 15 - 18, 2017 - London, United Kingdom
- Aurora Unveils New eVTOL Aircraft
- Navy Contract Awarded To HALO
- Airbus Helicopters Celebrates the 50th Anniversary of Gazelle's Maiden Flight
- OneAeroMRO integrates Quantum Control MRO and Logistics Software to enhance repair order management and tracking across multiple vendors
- OSI Systems to Provide Checkpoint Inspection Systems
- Pro Line Fusion upgrade for Citation CJ3 flight deck now certified
- US Navy Conducts Simultaneous Bilateral Exercises with JMSDF and ROK
- ESA Boosting its Argentine Link With Deep Space
- Rockwell Collins introduces new ARINC Flight Data Display with Royal Jordanian Airlines
- Jet Yard chooses Quantum Control MRO and Logistics Software to enhance inventory control and reporting
- Vencore To Support National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency
- Comtech Receives $1.8 M Contract Extension for US Navy's ATIP Terminals
- Singapore Airlines selects Rockwell Collins Dispatch 100 avionics maintenance and support program
- MBDA to support Royal Navy Type 45 destroyers' Sea Viper weapon system
- Technical Aspects of a Leased Asset 2017 Seminar
- US Army Orders More Q-53 Counterfire Radars
- BAE Develops Next-Gen Aircraft Threat Warning Solution