Next Generation Intelligence, Surveillance & Reconnaissance Symposium
The Next Generation ISR Technologies & Capabilities Symposium addresses the urgent demand for more ISR assets, platforms and a continued stride for maintaining advantages over U.S. adversaries. The continual push by the services for diversification & leveraging ISR capabilities by U.S. and our coalition partners, permeates government planning across a broad range of critical missions. Next Gen ISR is a plethora of multi-int & interoperable technologies truly shaping Persistent Global Surveillance, Global Strike, Counter-intelligence/ Counter-terrorism, Maritime Domain Awareness, Space Defense, Anti-Access and the Contested Global Commons.
This incredible forum is an outstanding opportunity for attendees to meet and interact with Key ISR thought leaders from DoD, Government & Industry. Additionally, you will hear from Senior Leaders who are defining requirements and shaping the next generation of ISR and speaking on the most critical ISR issues:
Key Themes include:
- What are the Latest OSD and Service Next Gen ISR Strategies, Roadmaps, Needs and New Initiatives?
- What are the key Critical Gaps Needed Now for Providing Actionable Intelligence to Decision Makers and the Warfighter?
- How will Next Generation ISR address multi-sensor data fusion technologies across organizations and platforms and diverse operating environments?
- What are Needs & Challenges for Integrating All-Source Intelligence to meet Robust Next Gen ISR Intelligence Production requirements?
- What are the needs & Requirements of the Future Force to incorporate an Automated and Secure PED data collection process at the Tactical Level?
Who will you meet
- Presidents/Vice Presidents
- General Managers
- Commanding Officers
- Deputy Directors
- Branch Chiefs
- Research Directors
- Business Development Managers
- Sr. Marketing Managers
- Sr. Managers, Federal Accounts
- Sr. Analysts
- Sales Directors
- Principal Scientists
- Program Managers
- Project Managers
- Product Managers
- Program Analyst
- Aerospace Engineers
- Mechanical Engineers
- Systems Engineers
- Flight Operations Managers
- Test Engineers
- Engineering Leads
- C4ISR Leads
- John F. Vona, SES, Deputy Director, Plans, Program and Requirements Directorate, Air Combat Command (ACC/A5/8/9)
- John Fiore, SES, Technical Director, Naval Surface Warfare Center, Dahlgren Division (NSWCDD)
- Colonel James DeBoer, USA, Fixed Wing Aircraft Project Manager, Fixed Wing Project Office
- Dr. Brian Mazanec, Director, Strategic Warfare & Intelligence, GAO Defense Capabilities and Management
- Colonel Gregory Nita, USAF, Division Chief, J37/8, HQ 16 AF (tentative)
- Daniel Ermer, Acting Director for Prototypes and Experiments (AD-P&E) for the Deputy Director for Prototyping and Software (DDP&S) in the office of the Under Secretary of Defense for Research & Engineering
- Mr. Alexander Miller, HQDA G-2 Senior Advisor for S&T, US Army (tentative)
- David “Nark” Narkevicius, Senior Staff, DoD, CIO, C3I Office