As strategic and heavy airlift continues to drive expeditionary capability - the market capitalisation of this mission critical sector continues to grow. Delivering 'boots on the ground', as well as military support to civilian authorities in the recent COVID-19 epidemic, means that there has never been a more important time to view how armed forces, industry and governments are developing this force multiplier.
We are pleased to announce the return of the 21st Annual Military Airlift and Air-to-Air Refuelling conference, taking place this December as a fully interactive virtual event.
Building on our critically acclaimed 2019 edition, this year's conference remains the preeminent forum for the international air mobility and airlift community - providing critical perspectives from heavy and tactical airlift, rotary wing and AAR industries.
In light of growing operational demands, coupled with recent examples of military support to civilian authorities in the recent COVID-19 epidemic, means that there has never been a more important time to view how armed forces, industry and governments are developing this force multiplier.
Covering key mission areas such as resource pooling and sharing, humanitarian support, AAR technical updates and news from multi-national and national procurement efforts - this comprehensive conference remains the an essential calendar date for those in the airlift and AAR community.
Benefits of Attending
Our Virtual Conference Platform will deliver the following benefits:
- Live and On-Demand speaker content: Get online access to the latest strategies and case studies from your market!
- Network with all event attendees: Connect, see who's attending, chat and share contact details with all online delegates, speakers and sponsors
- Exhibit a Virtual Booth: Pack your customized booth full of documents and videos, and even show who is manning the booth during the event and who is hosting meetings
- Host & Join Meetings & Socials: Join preferred speaking sessions, host your own meetings and even host virtual networking socials with inbuilt Zoom functionality
- Laurent Donnet, Managing Director, Avidonn Consulting
Expert Military Speakers Include:
- Group Captain Doz James, Deputy Air Mobility Force Commander, Royal Air Force
- Colonel Luca Tonello, Joint Coordination Cell Chief, Emergency Covid 19 - Technical board at the Civil Protection Department - Airlift support, Italian Air Force
- Colonel Sergio Heitor Carpinteiro Peres, Commander 204 Squadron, Brazilian Air Force
- Colonel James Sparrow, Commander, Heavy Airlift Wing
- Colonel Fernando Raimundo Martinez, Commander, ETAC - European Tactical Airlift Centre
- Colonel Troy Pananon, Wing Commander, 100 Air Refuelling Wing, US Air Force
- Colonel Jurgen Van der Biezen, Commander Multinational MRTT Unit, Royal Netherlands Air Force
- Colonel Deanna Franks, Commandant, AATTC, US Air Force
- Lieutenant Colonel Jose Ramon garcia Paniagua, A400M Wing, Spanish Air Force
- Lieutenant Colonel Jakob Valstad, Chief, Operations, MCCE
- Lieutenant Colonel Herve Braun, CO SALCC, Strategic Airlift Interim Solution (SALIS)
- Mr James Olden, Chief of Current Operations for Aviation Energy Policy, US Air Force
- Mr Philippe Martou, Chief Preparedness - OSEP, World Food Programme
Expert Industry Speakers:
- Senior Representative, Airbus
- Senior Representative, Boeing
- Mr Alejandro Marti Donati, CEO, Mitiga
- Mr. Peter Owitz, Vice President Military Programs, Products & Sales, TLD