Welcome Back to Future Ground Combat Vehicles - Winter
Our team is excited to welcome you back to our biggest Ground Combat Vehicles (GCV) conference of the year! With each iteration of the Future Ground Combat Vehicles Conference Series we are getting bigger and better! Last year the fall iteration of the Future Ground Combat Vehicles (FGCV) conference brought together 300+ attendees from both the military and industry. This was made possible by the support we have received from the Army and more specifically the GCV community. FGCV is THE place to be in the fall to continue to foster old relationships and start new partnerships in the GCV community
We will continue the conversations and discussions from our last year. Our speakers will provide updates on the progress of the NGCV program and the direction of modernization efforts for current platforms. We will have speakers from the commercial industry that will talk about AI, autonomy and robotics and how those technologies are shaping military GCVs. We will have ample time for networking with industry leaders, decision makers from Army GCV community, industry leaders and researchers. FGCV has proven to be an effective platform for the Army to engage with the industry and for the industry to develop meaningful relationships with the Army and industry partners. We are excited to put together another great FGCV conference and engage with the GCV community. We are looking forward to seeing you all there again!
Bigger! Badder! Bolder Topics!
- Establishing AI software in vehicles to increase automation, communication and maintenance
- Adopting next-generation armor to lower the weight and increase protection and mobility of vehicles
- Utilizing advanced communication and navigation technologies to operate in area denial environments
- Reviewing energy efficient powertrain technologies for upgrading current fleets
- Using unmanned robots and vehicles to increase situational awareness and lighten the soldier's load
- Integrating Active Protection Systems into the NGCV platform to counter anti-tank missiles
- Understanding current and future plans for modernization of the Abrams, Bradley and Stryker platforms
Ability and opportunity to interact with US Army and business leaders.
Department of National Defence
Great networking opportunities! Very informative conference.
Great networking event! Informative overview of future vehicle concepts.
FGCV Executive Team
- Major General (R) William Hix, Managing Partner, Next Horizon Partners, LLC, Former Director of Strategy, Plans & Policy, Deputy Chief of Staff G-3/5/7 Headquarters US Army
- Zia Durrani, Head of Military Liaison & Senior Program Director, Institute for Defense & Government Advancement
- Jeffrey White, Principal Deputy to the ASA (ALT), US Army
- Brigadier General Kevin Admiral, Armor School Commandant, U.S. Army Maneuver Center of Excellence
- Dr. Robert Miele, Executive Technical Director/Deputy to the Commander, U.S. Army Test and Evaluation Command
- Colonel Warren Sponsler, Deputy Director, NGCV CFT, Army Futures Command
- Brigadier General (Ret.) Didi Ben-Yoash, Team Leader, Future Combat Vehicles, Israel Ministry of Defence
- Lieutenant Colonel Jonathan Bodenhamer, Product Manager, Applique and Large Unmanned Ground Systems, PEO CS&CSS, US Army
- Mr. Douglas Bryce, Program Executive Officer, Joint Program Executive Office Chemical and Biological Defense
- Colonel Mike McGuire, Director, Combat Developments, US Army SOCOM
- Colonel Christopher Barnwell, Chief, Field Experimentation Division, Joint Modernization Command, U.S. Army
- Yvonne Avitov, Operations and Control Manager Future Main Combat Vehicle Team, Future Main Combat Vehicle Team, Israel Ministry of Defense
- Captain Larry Baca, Modeling and Simulation Officer, Maneuver Battle Lab, MCOE U.S. Army
- Colonel (R) Frederick Gellert, Professor of Resource Management, U.S. Army War College
- Mark Mazzara, Robotics Interoperability Lead | Project Manager Force Projection, U.S. Army Program Executive Office, Combat Support & Combat Service Support
- Dwayne Hynes, Policy Analyst and Acquisition-Intelligence Staff Officer DCS, G-2 (DAMI-FIT), U.S. Army
- John Kuenzli, Federal and Army Account Solutions, IBM
- Jamie Boulet, Manager of Business Development, American Panel Corporation
- Scott Ferguson, Global Product Manager, SAFT
- Eric Geoffroy, Director, Collins Aerospace
- Jitendra Kumar, Battery Scientist & Team Leader, University of Dayton Research Institute
- Matthew Boyer, Co-Founder and COO, Zylter Inc.