New Service Contract, Enhanced Connectivity Capability, and Retrofit
Next week at MRO Europe 2016, Rockwell Collins, a top service supplier in the Aerospace Industry, will announce a support contract to repair Rockwell Collins systems on board a critical transport aircraft, an enhanced aircraft connectivity advancement, in addition to a new aftermarket upgrade for its MultiScan weather radar.
“At Rockwell Collins, we understand there is no one-size-fits-all in the services industry and that is why we work with our customers to deliver tailored packages to fit their needs,” said Thierry Tosi, vice president and general manager, Service Solutions for Rockwell Collins. “Keeping our customers’ aircraft in the air with minimal maintenance time on the ground is our number one priority.”
Global Military UAV Market Forecast to 2022
At the company’s exhibit (booth 12-101) experts from Rockwell Collins and Intertrade, will available to discuss key offerings for business aviation, air transport and military customers. These include:
- Corporate Aircraft Service Program (CASP) family of solutions - an annual maintenance and service program for avionics and cabin entertainment equipment on-board business aircraft.
- Dispatch100 - add consigned spares at hub and line stations, dedicated and/or closed regional pools, network availability monitoring and repair performance guarantee
- FlexForce - life cycle service solution that offers industry-leading flexibility
- Enhanced Connectivity - Rockwell Collins’ ARINCDirectSM will be offering its customers the most advanced Airborne Data Router (ADR) for enhanced connectivity
- ARINCDirect BizAv - flight support services that offer a single, comprehensive suite of services and support for streamlined, efficient business aviation travel
Source : Rockwell Collins - view original press release
Mar 29 - 30, 2017 - London, United Kingdom
Feb 21 - 22, 2017 - London, United Kingdom