Demo of Latest Avionics and Communications Solutions
At Japan Aerospace 2016, Rockwell Collins will showcase its latest innovations in avionics and networked mission communications including the SimEye™SXT50 II helmet mounted display system from Oct. 12-15, at the Tokyo International Exhibition Center.
“For decades, Rockwell Collins has been committed to providing custom offerings to meet Japan’s specific requirements in the government aerospace sector,” said Jason Anderson, managing director, Japan. “Japan Aerospace provides us with an opportunity to deepen relationships with existing customers and build relationships with new customers centered on our key technologies that enhance aerospace capabilities and promote interoperability that support the US-Japan Alliance .”
Military Aerostats Market Report 2016-2026
The following capabilities will be featured at the Rockwell Collins booth (Exhibit W-3, 039 in West Hall 3):
- TruNet™ networked communications solution - first software defined network communications solution ensures secure connectivity between ground and airborne elements
- Flight2™ integrated flight deck - proven around the world on more than 600 aircraft
- FireStorm - combat proven, lightweight Joint Fires precision targeting system
- RealFires™ transportable trainer - enables portable realistic training for joint fires operators
- SimEye™SXT50 II helmet mounted display system - simulates head-up display functions for aircraft trainers on fixed and rotary-wing aircraft
“The US-Japan Alliance plays a critical role in maintaining the peace and stability in North Asia. Rockwell Collins is proud to be a trusted partner to Japan industry in supplying some of the key technologies that enhance Alliance capabilities,” added Anderson.
Source : Rockwell Collins - view original press release
Nov 14 - 15, 2016 - London, United Kingdom
Nov 29 - 30, 2016 - Shrivenham, United Kingdom
Jan 23 - 25, 2017 - Washington, United States