Military & Government Unmanned Aircrafts & Counter UAS Symposium
- Drone Systems and Counter Drone Technologies Symposium
- 9 November, 2016 - 10 November, 2016, Washington, DC, United States
Unmanned Aircraft Systems and Remotely Piloted Aircraft have seen a golden age in the last decade growing to an annual budget of $7 billion. Most of this growth has been through the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, but with the drawing down of troops, what's next? Analysts still predict growth in this industry, estimating a total increase to just over $89 billion in the next decade. Not only is the military expected to sustain its backing of UAS technology, but the civil and commercial markets are poised to open up to a host of opportunities for the industry.
This exclusive symposium will be an invaluable opportunity that will enable attendees to obtain the latest information on the emerging UAS technical capabilities, needs, and challenges from key DoD, Government, and Industry UAS subject matter experts.
Global Military UAV Market Forecast to 2022
- Emerging UAS and DoD Needs & Requirements
- Emerging Platform & Sensor Capabilities & Testing
- Developing Counter UAS Sense & Avoid Technologies
- Next Generation UAS Payloads
- Major UAV Program Updates and Platforms
- sUAS & Nano System Innovations, Growth, & Maintenance Opportunities
- FAA Plans and Programs Status
This comprehensive conference brings together key officials and representatives from both government and industry that will examine the recent developments, most critical capability gaps, and likely future direction for UAS/RPA systems.
- Brig Gen John Rauch, USAF, Director of Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance Capabilities, HQ, the Pentagon
- Mr. Kenneth Callicutt, SES, J8 Director Capability and Resource Integration, U.S. Strategic Command (USSTRATCOM)
- Mr. Erik Soykan, Director, Air Operations, National Air Security Operations HQ, U.S. Customs and Border Protection Air and Marine Operations, DHS
- Mr. Steven Armstrong, Deputy Division Chief of North American Aerospace Defense Command Operations
- Mr. Ralph Wade, Vice President, Digital Solutions/C4ISR, Strategic Innovation Group, Booz Allen Hamilton
- Mr. Jean-Charles Lede, Program Manager, Tactical Technology Office, DARPA
- Mr. Ron Arsenault, Manager, Ground Based Sense and Avoid Project Manager, USAF Materiel Command
- Mr. John Fanelle, Director, Radar Systems, General Atomics Aeronautical Systems, Inc.
- BG Arne Skjaerpe (Army-Ret), General Manager, Prox Dynamics USA
- Mr. Matthew Barger, Intelligence and Technology Portfolio Lead, Outreach Programs Division, Infrastructure Protection, DHS
- Dr. Javid Bayandor, Director, CRashworthiness, Aerospace Structures and Hybrids (CRASH) Lab, VA Tech
- Senior Representative, 432nd Air Expeditionary Wing, Creech Air Force Base
- Dr. Kim Stambler, Sales and Business Development Leader, Battelle
- Colonel Chris McDonald, USAF, 163 Attack Wing, Air National Guard
- Mr. Samuel Septembre, Command Science Advisor, ONR-G Fleet Cyber Command, U.S. 10th Fleet
- Mr. Ric Vandermeulen, Vice President, Space & Satellite Broadband, ViaSat
- LtCol Noah Spataro, USMC, UAS Capabilities Integration/Requirements Officer, HQMC Combat Development and Integration
- Mr. Dan Stamm, cUAS Program Manager, Battelle
- Mr. Ron Stearns, Business Development Director, Robotics and Unmanned Systems, Velocity Group
- Mr. Steve Jones, Senior Manager, U.S. Army UAS/Rotary Wing EW/IRCM Programs, Northrop Grumman Corp.
- Dr. Leah Rowe, 711 Human Performance Wing, Air Force Research Lab (AFRL)
- Mr. Thomas Baker, Founder, Shavano Prime Solutions, Former Director, UAS & Counter UAS Initiatives, First AF/NORAD
- Mr. Rob Hughes, Senior Policy Advisor, Airworthiness & Airspace Integration, Northrop Grumman Corp.
- Mr. Michael Blades, Senior Industry Analyst, Aerospace & Defense, Frost & Sullivan
- CW3 Adam Rickert, USA, 3rd Flight Platoon Leader, Senior Warrant Officer, 1st Attack Reconnaissance Battalion (Gunfighters)
Source : ASDEvents
Jan 23 - 25, 2017 - Arlington, United States