NGC to Showcase Advanced Technologies
Northrop Grumman Corporation (NYSE:NOC) will highlight a full range of solutions for the many missions of the U.S. Army at the Association of the United States Army (AUSA) Annual Meeting and Exposition, taking place Oct. 3-5 at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center in Washington, D.C.
Northrop Grumman’s AUSA exhibit booth #1125 will spotlight tailored enhancements that help preserve command, control, communications, computers, intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance (C4ISR) dominance, expand mission capabilities and create tomorrow’s solutions for today’s Army force.
Global Military UAV Market Forecast to 2022
Featured in the booth will be the company’s digital helicopter cockpit and integrated avionics solutions. Derived from the U.S. Army’s UH-60V Black Hawk program, the system offers an affordable, integrated suite of avionics equipment. The system’s integrated architecture can be applied to many platforms and sustained through a single software package. Northrop Grumman’s avionics solution capitalizes on the company’s leadership and history in weapons and sensor integration, including development of the first airborne fire control computer nearly 50 years ago.
Also featured in the booth will be Northrop Grumman’s Integrated Air and Missile Defense Battle Command System (IBCS), a revolutionary command-and-control (C2) system developed to deliver a single, unambiguous view of the battlespace. This significantly enhanced aircraft and missile tracking improves the ability of combatant commanders and air defenders to make critical decisions within seconds.
Other systems and capabilities on display will include:
- Integrated ASE and Situational Awareness
- Family of Tactical Radars
- UH-60V Black Hawk Cockpit Digitization Upgrade solution
- Cyber Resiliency IRAD
- Fusion Genesis
- Family of AESA Radars
- Ballistic Missile Detection / JTAGS / DAS Hostile Fire
- Precision Targeting
- Integrated Air and Missile Defense Battle Command System (IBCS)
- Hellhound Light Reconnaissance Vehicle
- HMMWV Modernization Solution
Mission Command Solutions
- Ground Communications
- Worldwide Navigation Systems
- Freedom Tactical Radios (manpack jammer, vehicular and airborne radios)
- Smart Node Pod
- Global Combat Support System–Army
- Biometric Ecosystem (BioSled, BioBroker, BioVector)
- Secure Communications System
Source : Northrop Grumman Corporation (NYSE:NOC) - view original press release
May 31 - Jun 1, 2017 - Alexandria, United States
Apr 26 - 27, 2017 - London, United Kingdom
Jun 20 - 21, 2017 - Alexandria, United States