Homeland Security Week 2016 Conference
- Homeland Security Week 2016
- 1 November, 2016 - 3 November, 2016, Washington, DC, United States
With recent threats from various terrorist organizations, radical factions, and lone wolves becoming more and more sophisticated, the need to ensure that our nation's security at home and abroad are strongly monitored at all times by a multifaceted, interagency effort, is a necessity. Without superb intelligence, operational assets, and flawless unified communication across all stakeholders, the threat of a catastrophic outcome is an ever-increasing reality.
The 11th Annual Homeland Security Week taking place October 17-19 at Sheraton Pentagon City, will bring together top homeland security leaders from government, industry and academia alike to take a deep dive into current challenges and future requirements necessary for numerous government agencies, all directly or indirectly responsible for U.S. homeland security, to facilitate a complex, joint, multilayered plan to combat the evolving challenges our country faces.
Global Military UAV Market Forecast to 2022
Join 200+ attendees and speakers for interactive keynote presentations, large scale panel discussions, project updates, case studies, intimate roundtables, product demonstrations and more. Now in its 11th successful year, Homeland Security Week 2016 is the educational platform for discussing the future of homeland security.
U.S. Customs & Border Protection
"Great review of the top down Homeland Security system of our nation."
Homeland Security Research Corp
"The access to top DHS speakers was fantastic, with many staying and networking with the attendees."
Homeland Security Studies & Analysis Institute
- Mr. Nelson Balido, CEO, Border Commerce and Security Council
- Tom Ridge, First Secretary of U.S. Department of Homeland Security, Former Governor of Pennsylvania
- Admiral (R) Thad Allen, 23rd Commandant of the Coast Guard, U.S. Coast Guard
- LTG James K. "Kevin" McLaughlin, Deputy Commander, U.S. Cyber Command (USCYBERCOM)
- Admiral Charles Michel, Vice Commandant, U.S. Coast Guard
- Rear Admiral Linda Fagan, Deputy Commandant for Operations, Policy, and Capability, U.S. Coast Guard
- Mr. Joseph Nimmich, Deputy Administrator, FEMA
- Mr. David Glawe, Assistant commissioner for the Office of Intelligence, U.S. Customs and Border Protection
- Mr. Paul Hunter, Chief, Biometrics Strategy, US Citizenship and Immigration Services
- Mr. Tony Crowder, Director of AMOC, U. S. Customs and Border Protection
- Ms. Colleen Manaher, Executive Director, Planning, Program Analysis, and Evaluation Office, Office of Field Operations, U.S. Customs and Border Protection
- Mr. Patrick Nemeth, Director of the Identity Operations Division, Office of Biometric Identity Management, National Protection and Programs Directorate
- Mr. James Turgal, Executive Assistant Director, Information and Technology Office, FBI
- Mr. John MacKinney, Director, Nuclear and Radiological Policy, US Department of Homeland Security
- Mr Christian Beckner, Deputy Director, GW Center for Cyber and Homeland Security, George Washington University
- Mr. William Graves, Deputy Product Manager/Chief Engineer, DoD Biometrics
- Ron Colburn, President, The Border Patrol Foundation, Former National Deputy Chief, U.S. Border Patrol
- Mr. David Aguilar, Partner at Global Security and Intelligence Systems, Former Acting Commissioner for the U. S. Customs and Border Protection
- Mr. Allen Gina, Former Assistant Commissioner for International Trade, U. S. Customs and Border Protection
- Dr. Nathaniel J. Short, Lead Scientist, Booz Allen Hamilton
- Dr. Shuowen “Sean” Hu, Electronics Engineer, U.S. Army Research Laboratory
- Mr. Kamran Atri, CTO/NIEM Expert, CSE
- Mrs. Barb Trent, CEO, COVA
- Mr. Paul Kob, Security Consultant, Oaklea Simpson
- Ms. Sandy Brooks, Independent Consultant, Independent Consultant
- Dr Eli David, CTO, Deep Instinct
Source : ASDEvents
Feb 21 - 23, 2017 - London, United Kingdom