Cubic to Showcase Enhanced Training and C4ISR Solutions
- Cubic Global Defense and Cubic Mission Solutions to demonstrate expanded capabilities for the Air Force
Cubic Corporation (NYSE: CUB) today announced that its Cubic Global Defense (CGD) and Cubic Mission Solutions (CMS) businesses will feature robust air combat and virtual training systems in addition to end-to-end Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (C4ISR) solutions at the Air, Space & Cyber Conference in National Harbor, Maryland from September 19 – 21. Hosted by the Air Force Association, the annual conference gathers leaders from the U.S. Air Force and aerospace/defense industry to discuss trends and topics shaping the industry as well as showcase the latest products and capabilities vital to Air Force missions.
“Cubic always strives to deliver innovative and scalable solutions to ensure mission readiness for our customers,” said Dave Buss, president of Cubic Global Defense. “The various systems shown at the Air, Space & Cyber Conference will demonstrate the benefits of Cubic’s aviation training advances and the interoperable offerings of our specialized C4ISR capabilities.”
Global Military UAV Market Forecast to 2022
Cubic will showcase the following capabilities at the annual meeting:
- Evolving Air Combat Training: As the world’s leading provider of Air Combat Maneuvering Instrumentation (ACMI) systems, Cubic integrates ACMI airborne and ground subsystems into a common operational picture to provide situational awareness for aircrew at training sites throughout the world. In addition to the ACMI systems, innovative solutions such as the Bandit Board and F-35 Internal Subsystem will be demonstrated to highlight how Cubic is bridging the gap between today’s training and next-generation LVC.
- Predator/Reaper Integrated Mission Environment (PRIME): Cubic’s PC-based desktop training system, PRIME, emulates the functions of a MQ-9 Reaper Ground Control Station (GCS) for both Pilot and Sensor Operator in a low-cost networked PC hardware configuration.
- Social Media Replication Toolkit System (SMRTS): Cubic’s SMRTS provides the tools to create social media content with LVC content within a scalable and dynamic social media environment for use by Information Operations and Intelligence Analysts in multi-level training exercises.
- Synthetic ISR (SYN-ISR): Cubic’s SYN-ISR supports joint exercises by providing customizable virtual environments with a variety of manned and unmanned sensor feeds. SYN-ISR also provides LVC content, participants and includes a mobile application that injects live players into the rich, geo-specific virtual environment.
- Comprehensive C4ISR: CMS offers interoperable C4ISR technologies that provide information capture, assessment, exploitation and dissemination in a secure network-centric environment. DTECH Lab’s modular communication appliances provide reliable networking and converged ISR support in connection with Cubic’s Cross-Domain (XD) solutions. Real-time video intelligence from TeraLogics’ cloud-based Unified Video® software allows for mission relevant ISR management from the enterprise to the edge. Our customer’s mission critical information is transported using GATR Technologies’ inflatable satellite communications (SATCOM) antenna solutions. Deploy these paired CMS technologies or a single specialized component to complete or expand existing your capabilities.
Source : Cubic Corporation (NYSE: CUB) - view original press release
Jun 28 - 29, 2017 - London, United Kingdom
Apr 4 - 5, 2017 - Arlington, United States