Big Data and Predictive Analytics for Intelligence and Defense Symposium
- Analytics for Defense and Intelligence
- 22 September, 2016 - 23 September, 2016, Arlington, VA, United States
Information Sharing and Analytics - Meeting the Nation's Intelligence Challenge
Information sharing and information overload challenges continue to dominate operational and acquisition planning within the Department of Defense, Intelligence, Homeland Security, and Law Enforcement communities. Increasingly, government agencies are looking for the latest tools and capabilities in big data and predictive analytics to provide the means to analyze, exploit and draw conclusions sourced from the seemingly overwhelming inputs from an ever-increasing numbers of sensors and collection tools.
This outstanding symposium brings together the key government and industry experts who are shaping the direction of big data and predictive analytics research and development for defense, intelligence, homeland security, and law enforcement.
Global Military UAV Market Forecast to 2022
- What are the latest DoD, Intelligence Community, and Homeland Security needs and initiatives in Big Data and Predictive analytics?
- Applying Latest Predictive Analytics to Defense and National Security Missions - Lessons Learned
- How is Big Data analytics being applied to ISR, intelligence sharing, video analytics, atmospherics, identity, biometrics, and a whole range of other critical mission applications?
- What solutions are emerging? What role(s) can industry play?
These and many other critical questions will be examined during this outstanding two-day event.
- Mr. Terry Halvorsen - Invited, Chief Information Officer, DoD
- Mr. Louis Halbert, Chief Data Officer, CIO and IT Services Directorate, NGA
- Mr. Neal Ziring, Technical Director, Information Assurance Directorate, NSA, Ops1 Ft Meade
- Mr. Paul Reynolds, Director, DHS Data Framework, Dept. of Homeland Security
- Ms. Lisa Shaler-Clark, Chief, Integration and Assessment Division (IAD) INSCOM G-7
- Mr. Jon ''Doc'' Kimminau DISL, Analysis Mission Tech Advisor, AF/A2D
- Dr. Mark Livingston, Head of the Virtual Environments and Visualization Section and of the Visual Analytics Laboratory, NRL
- Mr. Vince McCarron, Division Chief, Joint Intelligence Community Mission Eng, US Army
- Dr. David Bray, Chief Information Officer, FCC
- Dr. Steven Rieber, Program Manager, ACE, IARPA
- Dr. Julia Skapik, Medical Officer, ONC/HIT, DHHS
- Dr. Colin Doyle, Research Staff Member, Institute for Defense Analyses
- Dr. Matt Turek, Assistant Director of Computer Vision, Kitware
- Mr. Matt Fine, Unit Chief Cyber Division Technology Innovation Unit FBI
- Mr. David M. Verhey, Partner, Argent PLLC
- Mr. Timothy Paydos, Vice President, WW Public Sector Analytics Ind. Team Member, IBM
- Mr. Keith Johnson, Director, Advanced Analytics, Lockheed Martin
- Dr. Kirk Borne, Principal Data Scientist, Booz Allen Hamilton
- Mr. Tom Sabo, Senior Solutions Architect, SAS Federal
- Lt. Samuel Hood, III, Director of Law Enforcement Operations, Citiwatch, Baltimore Police Dept.
Source : ASDEvents
Apr 26 - 27, 2017 - London, United Kingdom
Jan 30 - 31, 2017 - Rome, Italy