Fixed Wing Technical Support Contract
MCR Federal, LLC (MCR), a premier provider of Integrated Program Management services, has been awarded a task order worth up to $28.4 million under the U.S. Army's Aviation and Missile Command (AMCOM) Express contract to provide technical support services, systems engineering and other acquisition-related support services to the Army’s Fixed Wing Project Office (FWPO) in Huntsville, Alabama.
MCR was awarded the contract as a direct award prime through the Intuitive Research and Technology Corporation (IRTC) Blanket Purchase Agreement (BPA) to support the Program Executive Office (PEO)-Aviation and the FWPO in Huntsville. MCR is joined by its teammates Science Applications International Corporation (SAIC); Modern Technologies Solutions, Inc. (MTSI); Navigator Development Group, Inc. (NDGI); IRTC; Avion Solutions, Inc.; and CAS, Inc. to bring a powerhouse of support to the FWPO.
Global Military UAV Market Forecast to 2022
The task order consists of a base award of one year, plus five one-year options, with a ceiling price of $28.4 million if all options are exercised.
“This task order is a re-compete of technical services and support, plus some new work, which we have been providing to the Army for many years. It is very satisfying to win again and is a testament to the great work our team has done,” said MCR President Vince Kiernan.
The FWPO provides centralized life-cycle management of the Army’s fleet of existing and emerging fixed wing aircraft. The MCR Team will be responsible for providing support in the areas of:
- Acquisition and Analysis of Trade-Off Studies and Risk Assessments Support
- Technical/Test Requirements, Specifications, Acceptance Criteria, and Measuring Programs
- Fixed Wing Production & LCCS Programs
- Avionics Architectures Support
- Safety and Environmental Assessments
- Fixed Wing Propulsion Assessments
- Design Implementation and Coordination of Engineering Activities on Out-of-Production Systems and Major Items
- Engineering Support to ILS Engineering Activities including Government Supplied Equipment (GSE) Inventory and Special Maintenance Evaluations of Fixed Wing Fleet
- Cost Reduction Initiatives/Programs
Source : MCR Federal, LLC - view original press release
May 24 - 25, 2017 - Annapolis, United States