Offshore Patrol Vessels Middle East Conference
- 26 September, 2016 - 28 September, 2016, Manama, Bahrain
Fostering cooperation in maritime security in the Middle East
Following a successful edition of OPV Middle East held in Alexandria with the support of the Egyptian Navy, we are proud to announce that the next edition of the event will be held in the naval capital of the Middle East, Bahrain!
Supported by the Royal Bahrain Naval Forces, this year's event will focus on the primary topic of GCC cooperation in maritime security; enhancing Bahrain's leading role in maritime affairs in the same year as the new GCC Unified Naval Operations Centre opens in the country.
Join us at the Middle East's foremost gathering of naval decision makers from 26 - 28 September in Manama to be part of a landmark occasion in GCC maritime cooperation.
Global Military UAV Market Forecast to 2022
- Meet with regional decision makers from navies and coast guards in order to develop relationships and better understand plans for acquisitions and expansion
- Improve your understanding of the issues at the heart of maritime security in the Middle East in order to formulate strategies for the future
- Meet with senior officers from GCC navies at a time of major proliferation in order to position your company front of mind for plans like the Saudi Naval Expansion Programme II
- Learn international best practice and how future technologies are changing maritime operations by hearing from representatives of the most advanced navies in the world.
Richard Schmitzer, Siemens AG
"Effective and clear. Very high value to exchange ideas and experiences."
E. Baldo, Selex Sistemi Integrati
"This conference offered an unparalleled opportunity to share these varied experiences in this vital field."
Lieutenant General Sir Gary Coward KBE CB, Director of Materiel (Land) and Quartermaster-General to the Forces, British Army (2012)
- His Excellency Rear Admiral Sheikh Khalifa Bin Abdullah Al Khalifa, Commander, Royal Bahrain Naval Force
- Vice Admiral Iwok-Ete Ibas, Chief of Naval Staff, Nigerian Navy
- Rear Admiral Khaled Ahmed Abdullah, Commander, Kuwait Naval Force
- Admiral Isselkou Ould Cheik El-Weli, Chief of Naval Staff, Navy of Mauritania
- Rear Admiral Stuart Mayer, Commander Australian Fleet, Royal Australian Navy
- Rear Admiral Mohamed Baraya, Flag Officer Commanding Northern Naval Command, Egyptian Navy
- Rear Admiral NAN Sarathsena, Area Commander, Southern Naval Command, Sri Lankan Navy
- Commodore Will Warrender, Commander, UK Maritime Component Command
- Rear Admiral Ahmed Al Sabab Al Teneiji, Former Chief of Naval Staff, UAE Navy, and Chairman, OPV Middle East
- Vice Admiral (R) Ahmad Yusuf Al Mulla, Adviser to the Deputy Prime Minister, Kuwait Ministry of Defence
- Rear Admiral (R) Khalid Al Shatti, Former Fleet Commander, Kuwait Naval Force
- Commodore Ala’a Abdulla Seyadi, Commander, Bahrain Coast Guard
- Commander José Luis Baron Tourino, Spanish Navy Senior National Representative in USNAVCENT/CMF Bahrain, Spanish Navy
- Captain (R) Philip Heyl, Director, The Heyl Group
- senior representative, EU NAVFOR
- Chris Trelawny, Special Adviser to the Secretary-General on Maritime Security and Facilitation, International Maritime Organisation
- Colonel Guiseppe Morabito, Director, Middle East Faculty, NATO Defence College
- Lt. Col. Andrew Mallia, Commanding Officer, Maritime Squadron, Malta
- Dr. Karen Sumser-Lupson, Commissioner, African Maritime Safety and Security Agency
- Captain Ateeq Ur Rehman Abid, Director of Operations, Pakistan Maritime Security Agency
- Captain Rashid Al Amin, Head of General Planning, Royal Bahrain Naval Force
- Commodore Hassan Ahmed, Head of Technical Support, Royal Bahrain Naval Force
- Robert Mackie Simpson, Global Lead - Naval Ships, Lloyd's Register
- Captain Tony Field, Marine & Offshore Manager - Middle East & Africa, Lloyd's Register
- Eng. Suzan Mohamed Al-Ajjawi, Acting Director, Environmental Policies & Planning, Supreme Council for the Environment
- Commodore Georgios Tsogkas, Commandant, NATO Maritime Interdiction Operational Training Centre (NMIOTC)
- Captain Massimilliano Nannini, Chairman of NATO Maritime Operations WG, Maritime ISR, Maritime Concepts/Doctrine Development, MSA, MSO, NATO Combined Joint Operations from the sea Centre of Excellence
- Captain Christian von Oldershausen, Segment Director Navy, DNV GL
Source : ASDEvents
Jun 27 - 28, 2017 - Metro Manila, Philippines