Military Tactical Communications Summit
- ''Delivering Network Capability to the Tactical Edge''
- 20 September, 2016 - 21 September, 2016, Arlington, VA, United States
Our Military Tactical Communications Summit is designed as an educational and training ''Town Hall'' forum, where thought leaders and key policy-makers across U.S. military and U.S. civilian organizations can come together for actionable discussions and debate. The Summit will focus on a networked approach to providing communications at the tactical edge.
Military Satellites Market Report 2016-2026
Key Topics for the 2016 Summit:
- Delivering Information Dominance to the Joint Warfighter
- Updates on Network Modernization and Standardization across the Services
- Moving Internet of Things to the Tactical Edge
- Research, Technology, and Capability Development in Support of Enhanced Communications and Networks
- JIE and the Impact on the Tactical Edge
- Air Force Airborne Networking Roadmap and Opportunities for Industry
- Building Network Capacity and Capability to Support Soldiers in Expeditionary Environments
Why You Should Attend This Summit:
The 2016 Tactical Communications Summit will focus on delivering network capability and enhanced C4ISR to the tactical edge. The Summit will seek to enhance reliable access to data, voice, and video anytime and anywhere to support commanders' situational awareness and C2 capabilities.
Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen, and Marines require a real-time, common operational picture to ensure information dominance and operational flexibility. Commanders rely on tremendous volumes of information delivered at high speed to maintain operational superiority. This Summit will focus on the policy, strategy, and technology that enables robust networks in expeditionary environments in support of battlefield success.
Our team specializes in the extensive research and development of our Summits' content and focus areas, and we will assemble the most respected minds in networking and communications technology as well as key policy-makers across military and civilian offices. Our non-partisan approach allows us to reach across all services and organizations to bring together a truly holistic group of decision makers and solution providers.
2016 Confirmed Speakers Include:
- LTG Robert Ferrell, USA, CIO/G6, US Army
- RADM Nancy Norton, USN, Director of Warfare Integration for Information Warfare, Deputy Director, Navy Cybersecurity
- Kenneth Bible, SES, Deputy Director, C4 and Deputy CIO, HQMC
- Daniel Bradford, SES, Deputy to the Commander/Senior Technical Director/Chief Engineer, US Army NETCOM
- COL James Ross, USA, Project Manager, Tactical Radios, US Army PEO C3T
- COL Troy Crosby, USA, Incoming Project Manager, Mission Command, US Army PEO C3T
- COL Ed Barker, USA, Project Manager, Soldier Warrior, US Army PEO Soldier
- Dr. Santanu Das, Program Officer, Communications and Networking Program, Office of Naval Research
- COL Kirby Watson, USA, Chief, Interoperability Division, Joint Staff J6
- James Churchill, Deputy Program Manager, PMW 160, PEO C4I, USN
Source : ASDEvents
Nov 9 - 10, 2016 - Washington, United States