Engine Leasing Seminar 2016
- 19 September, 2016 - 19 September, 2016, London, United Kingdom
A unique one day event which will focus both on the leasing of individual engines and the engine aspects of aircraft leases.
Benefits of Attending:
Gain an understanding about short/long term engine leasing.
Learn how to budget, evaluate and manage your engine maintenance costs.
Global Jet Engines Market Research Report 2016
- How to comply with aircraft lease return conditions.
- What factors to consider when selecting an engine.
- Financial Relationship between Redelivery Conditions & Lease Term Duration
- Maintenance Reserve tracking and forecasting / shortfall
- Financial impact of redelivery conditions
- Engine Shop visits
- Future of Engine Leasing
- Financial commercial working
- Jon Sharp, President & CEO ELF
- Tamsin Hayward, Consultant Lawyer, Keystone Law
- Robert Kennedy, Operations Director, CAE Parc Aviation
- Denise Mangan-Fahy, SVP, Portfolio Planning & Operations, GEEL
- Olga Razzhivina, Senior ISTAT Appraiser, Oriel
- Giles Thomas, Managing Director, Charlotte Parker
- Richard Moody, MD, Global Aviation, Deutsche Bank
- Paul Briggs, Lawyer, Bird & Bird
- Simon Phippard, Of Counsel, Dispute Resolution Group, Bird & Bird
- Jan Greiner-Petter, Senior Executive Lessors & Banks, Lufthansa Technik AG
- David Curran, Powerplant & Maintenance Reserves Director, Total Engine Support
- Paul Finkelstein, VP Marketing, Pratt & Whitney
- Thomas Gysin, VP Asset Management, Orix Aviation
- Debbie Frew, Head of Aviation - EMEA, Deutsche Bank
Source : ASDEvents