Pro Line Fusion for new TRJet 328 Series
- Integrated system helps pilots more easily manage flight operations
Rockwell Collins’ Pro Line Fusion® integrated avionics system has been selected by TRJet Havacilik Teknolojileri Anonim Sirketi (TRJet) for its new TRJ328™ aircraft and TRP328™ turboprop, with first deliveries expected in 2020. Rockwell Collins will collaborate with Turkish companies for production, support and training opportunities.
“The rapid development of these aircraft requires an avionics system that quickly adapts to different platforms and that’s exactly what Pro Line Fusion delivers,” said Colin Mahoney, senior vice president, International & Service Solutions for Rockwell Collins. “The new TRJet 328 Series flight deck will feature a dramatic leap in capabilities enabling pilots to successfully complete missions, whether that’s flying commercial passengers or special operations.”
Global Military UAV Market Forecast to 2022
Pro Line Fusion for the TRJ328 and TRP328 integrates all flight deck systems, including communication, navigation, surveillance and air traffic management, to help pilots more easily manage flight operations. Key features include:
- Three 14-inch touchscreen LCD flight displays enable pilots to keep heads up and eyes out the window during critical phases of flight.
- Fast, touch-controlled flight planning uses high-resolution synthetic vision, real-time onboard weather overlays and obstacles for expanded situational awareness and reduced workload.
- Baseline geo-referenced electronic navigation charts display own-ship aircraft position for enhanced situational awareness during approaches.
- Special mission operations such as tactical flight patterns for border patrol, surveillance, tactical landings, search and rescue, and cargo airdrops, as well as a full-screen, high-resolution sensor video display.
- Ability for operators to self-configure the avionics system to accommodate variation in equipage, platform-unique caution/advisories, maintenance logic and checklists.
Rockwell Collins’ MultiScan™ radar with predictive windshear is a planned component of the TRJet avionics system, providing comprehensive weather analysis and threat detection during flight. The radar’s Geographic Weather Correlation application accurately depicts weather and weather-related hazards at any location around the globe.
Rockwell Collins’ award-winning Pro Line Fusion system is featured on a wide range of aircraft and has flown more than 200,000 flight hours aboard more than 400 in-service aircraft since entering service in 2012.
Source : Rockwell Collins - view original press release
Jun 5 - 8, 2017 - Washington, United States
Mar 28 - 29, 2017 - Scottsdale, United States
Apr 3 - 6, 2017 - Washington, United States