Integrated Air & Missile Defense Conference
- Securing the Complex Air Domain: Requirements for Sustainable, Global, and Reliable Solutions to Next Generation Air & Missile Threats
- 28 September, 2016 - 30 September, 2016, Washington, DC, United States
The global security environment is changing. Proliferation and development of air and missile technologies by potential adversaries has created complex security challenges that make protecting our interests at home and abroad increasingly difficult. While the current state of defense is considered satisfactory to combat imminent threats, military and government officials agree that there is much still to be done in terms updating, developing and integrating new air and missile initiatives.
Now is a crucial point in the development of air and missile defense policy, research, and development. Leaders are deciding where to commit their focus, from updating antiquated operating systems with new centralized Battle Command Systems, to developing advanced interceptors like the Redesigned Kill Vehicle (RKV), and Multi-Object Kill Vehicle (MOKV). Large allocations of money and research are being poured into the expansion of integrated air and missile defense technology, and there is ample opportunity to shape and influence the direction of this vital defense priority.
Global Military UAV Market Forecast to 2022
Help contribute to updates in policy and technical design that are going through dramatic overhauls for the first time in decades, and will significantly increase the posture of national security.
Top Benefits of Attending:
- Listen to Military Leaders, Program Executives, Policy Advisors, and Missile Defense Scholars debate the challenges and requirements for sustainable missile defense.
- Pinpoint gaps in the IAMD Framework, specifically in regards to Cruise Missile, Hyperglide, and UAV technology, and discuss potential solutions to those challenges.
- Understand the current Ballistic Missile Defense (BMD) architecture, and discuss the vision and development of upgraded and interconnected Battle Command Systems of the future.
- Contribute to the discussion on the challenging issue of cost management, and working to develop cost efficient methods of engaging multiple air and missile threats.
- Gain insight into the effects of an increasingly contested cyber environment and its implications for IAMD.
- Discuss the current status of Sensor-Shooter Systems and where improvements and development are being made as well as where future efforts must be focused.
- Identify new cost efficient solutions for detecting and engaging IAMD threats with developing technology.
- LTG Daniel Hokanson, Deputy Commander, U.S. Northern Command, U.S. Army
- MG L. Neil Thurgood, Deputy for Acquisition and Systems Management, Office of the Assistant Secretary of the Army, U.S. Army
- Maj Gen Nina Armagno, Director of Strategic Plans, Programs, Requirements and Analysis, Air Force Space Command, U.S. Air Force
- Mr. James Lackey Jr., Executive Director, Aviation and Missile Research, Development, and Engineering Center, U.S. Army
- Brig Gen John Hillyer, Mobility Assistant to the Director of Operations, U.S. Pacific Command, U.S. Air Force
- COL Janell Eickhoff, Commander, 10th AAMDC, U.S. Army
- Ms. Laura DeSimone, Director Of Acquisition, Missile Defense Agency
- Dr. Steve Pierce, Chief Technology Officer, USASMDC/ARSTRAT, U.S. Army
- Colonel Fabian Ochsner, Vice President Business Development and Marketing, Rheinmetall Air Defence
- Mr. Thomas Karako, Senior Fellow, International Security Program, Center for Strategic and International Studies
- LTG (R) Richard Formica, Former Commanding General, USASMDC/ARSTRAT, U.S. Army
- Mr. Richard Glitz, Technical Director, Joint Integrated Air and Missile Defense Organization
- Mr. Michael Chandler, Program Manager, Integrated Air and Missile Defense, PEO Missiles & Space
- BG Timothy Sheriff, Deputy Commander, 263rd AAMDC, U.S. Army
- Dr. Kip Kendrick, Chief, High Energy Laser Division, USASMDC/ARSTRAT
- COL (R) Art Loureiro, Senior Military Analyst, Boecore
Source : ASDEvents
Mar 29 - 30, 2017 - London, United Kingdom
May 24 - 25, 2017 - London, United Kingdom