Military Airlift 2016 Conference
- 21 September, 2016 - 22 September, 2016, London, United Kingdom
We are delighted to announce that our 13th annual Military Airlift conference will be taking place in London, 20 - 22 September 2016. The airlift community is gathering once again to learn, share and connect at one of our most crucially timed summits in recent history. Over the next 10 years, more than 800 new military airlifters are set to be delivered at a value of $65 Billion.
It is essential that international and multinational airlift organisations discuss solutions, ideas and expertise so that joint readiness, interoperability and airlift capacity is maximised for what are currently unclear future mission requirements.
Global Digital Glass Military Aircraft Cockpit Systems Sales Market Report 2016
Featuring comprehensive discussions on how militaries, multi-national organisations and NGO's are best able to incorporate air-chartering, joint procurement, MRO, air-to-air refuelling and pooling and sharing to improve operational airlift capability.
Speakers will also be sharing perspectives on tactical and strategic airlift capability, logistics, cost-efficiency, multi-role capabilities, humanitarian and national disaster management, and transforming business relationships
Finally, for the first time we are also excited to announce an exclusive workshop exploring how lighter-than-air cargo solutions are able to beat the anti-access strategies employed by adversaries and deliver for your logistics chain. Please look out for LAUNCHING A NEW CENTURY OF AVIATION INNOVATION which will be delivered by innovators Worldwide Aeros.
Join the International Military Airlift conference to:
- Benefit from military end-user perspectives and feedback on all major airframes- including A400M, A330MRTT, KC-767, C-130, C-17, An-24, Il-76- giving you the wide-ranging performance information that you need to compare and manage your budgets and fleets
- Hear informed predictions about the next 7 years of airlift trends and find out how these trends & the growing global demands on capacity will affect the market and your organisation
- Gain insight into the performance of next generation tactical airframes including the KC-390 as they begin to log over 200 flight hours and use this information to inform future procurement decisions
- Find out the latest advancements multinational airlift organisations are making in supporting their members, with key representatives in attendance to answer all your questions
NATO AIRLIFT MANAGEMENT AGENCY
"This is without doubt, the strongest airlift conference with which I have been involved and boasts a most diverse and comprehensive speaker panel."
WING COMMANDER ANDY KIME, HQ AIR /ISAF AMCC
2016 Speakers include:
- Group Captain Andy Killey, Assistant Head DSCOM and Defence Movements Team Leader, Royal Air Force
- Colonel Glen Collins, Air Mobility Command, US Air Force
- Brigadier General David Lowthian, Deputy Commander, Force Generation, 1 Canadian Air Division, Royal Canadian Air Force
- Colonel Cláudio Evangelista Cardoso, Project Manager KC-X and KC-390, Brazilian Air Force
- Group Captain Elizabeth Purcell, Chief, Allied Movements Coordination Centre, NATO SHAPE
- Colonel Johan van Soest, Commander, Air Base Eindhoven, Royal Netherlands Air Force
- Colonel Thomas Torkelson, Commander, 100th Air Refueling Wing RAF Mildenhall, US Air Force
- Colonel Luca Tonello, Air Mobility and Special Forces HQ, Italian Air Force
- Lieutenant Colonel Sebastien Alvarez, Commandent en second I’EH 01.067, Armée de l'Air
- Lieutenant Colonel Harald Struzyna, Movement and Transportation Department, Bundeswehr Logistics Centre
- Mr. Wiek Noldus, Manager, Airlift Management Programme, Strategic Airlift Capabiltiy, NATO
- Mr. Philippe Rutz, Project Officer Capability Progress, European Defence Agency
- Captain Bobby Samuels, Chief of Operations, Strategic Air Lift Coordination Centre
- Senior Representative, Management Team, Movement Coordination Centre Europe
Source : ASDEvents
Apr 5 - 6, 2017 - London, United Kingdom