Mobile MILSATCOM 2016 conference
- SATCOM from the Ground Up
- 30 August, 2016 - 1 September, 2016, London, United Kingdom
Understanding User Requirements to Deliver Superior Communications to the Warfighter
After extensive research with the MILSATCOM community, we are proud to present Mobile MILSATCOM 2016. The conference isfocused on the needs of the end-user and has been designed to examine specific requirements for nations developing satellite communications by exploring innovative solutions to delivering integrated deployable communications to suit militaries of all budgets, sizes and bandwidth needs.
Developments in this space in 2015 have received positive attention from emerging SATCOM markets across the world. By including briefings from users in South East Asia and Eastern Europe, the agenda will cover secure COMSATCOM, small satellite solutions and multilateral cooperation alongside other strategies to overcome the inhibiting costs of acquiring SATCOM capability.
Global Battlefield Management Systems Market 2016-2020
Extensive consideration of the strategic, operational and tactical usage of MILSATCOM makes Mobile MILSATCOM a unique opportunity to demonstrate the potent enabling capability of MILSATCOM solutions. The programme will also feature a particular focus on the mobile element.
For industry participants, the meeting will deliver a range of military stakeholders eager to understand how your solution enables their commanders to effectively transfer mission critical information and deliver decisive battlefield effect.
Attend the Mobile MILSATCOM conference in order to:
- Consider the specific requirements and inhibitors for emerging users in the MILSATCOM sector and discuss the advantages of your solutions and how these support capability development
- Participate in an innovative interactive agenda including panel discussions and round table workshops in order to collaborate with the senior military and industry stakeholders that are shaping the industry in 2016
- Place your solutions at the centre of discussions between the end-users and international organisations that are shaping national requirements
- Extend your understanding of the strategic outlook for stakeholders in the next-generation of integrated deployable communications
- Lieutenant General David J. Buck, Commander, Joint Functional Component Command for Space, US STRATCOM, US STRATCOM
- Special Colonel Siripong Poompuang, Deputy Director of Office of Plans and Communications Administration, Royal Thai Armed Forces
- Rear Admiral Davide Gabrielli, Deputy Head C4, Italian Defence General Staff, Italian Defence General Staff
- Brigadier General Carlos de Salas Murillo, Head C4ISR & Space Programs, Spanish Ministry of Defence, Spanish Ministry of Defence
- Colonel Deana Burt, Commander, 50th Space Wing, United States Air Force
- Lieutenant Colonel Daniel Nahlen, Head of Integration Planning Team SatComBw Step 3, Bundewehr CISCOM
- James Luis Sanchez Majora, Chair, GOVSATCOM Feasibility Working Group, Spanish Ministry of Defence
- Senior Captain Geoffroy Beaudot, DG MRC&I-CIS/Ops C3 Systems, C3 Platforms Integration, Belgian Armed Forces
- Dr. Gregory Edwards, Director, Infrastructure Services, NATO Communications and Information Agency
- Manfred Eggers, Project Manager- Communications, Air & Missile Defence Programme, NATO Service & Procurement Agency
- Steen Amtoft, Acquisition and Sustainment, Communication Network, Danish Acquisition and Logistics Organisation
- Flemming Hansen, Senior Consultant, Radiolab
- Asif Anwar, Director, Advanced Defence Systems, Strategy Analytics
- Lieutenant Colonel Abde Bellahnid, Director of Space Requirements, Canadian Armed Forces
Source : ASDEvents
Nov 14 - 15, 2016 - London, United Kingdom