- Advancing the Intelligence Technology Enterprise through All-source Integration
- 19 July, 2016 - 20 July, 2016, Alexandria, VA, United States
This educational Symposium will engage US military commands, government agencies, academia, and technology providers in a collaborative, open forum to discuss technological solutions and best practices that enhance the Intelligence Community’s ability to process, exploit, and disseminate valuable information through an integrated intelligence enterprise.
New Topics For This Year’s Symposium
- Utilizing IC-ITE to fundamentally enhance data-processing and information sharing capabilities
- Challenges and advancements of implementing shared cloud data storage systems across members of the IC
- Integrating geospatial intelligence into the context of all-source intelligence analysis
- Developing new enterprise systems to compliment the rise of big data analytics and open-source intelligence gathering
- Development and integration of affordable warfighting information technologies for improved intelligence analysis
- Integrating operations, intelligence and investigations for national security of the homeland
- Utilizing dynamic network analysis to process massive, disparate, and complex data networks
- Building a robust ISE to facilitate the sharing and safeguarding of terrorism-related intelligence
Global Military UAV Market Forecast to 2022
At Our Symposium You Will Have the Ability to
- Gain Education & Insight: Walk away with knowledge gained from our senior level speakers on some of the complex challenges facing intelligence officers and analysts.
- Build Partnerships: The agenda is designed to allow for ample networking opportunities and the ability to discover some the latest technologies helping process, exploit, and disseminate big data.
- Influence: Help foster ideas! Share your own insight and knowledge during our interactive sessions. All attendees are given the opportunity to address our speaker faculty with their questions or comments and will receive a pre-Symposium questionnaire for precise questions and subject matters you would like our speakers to address.
2016 Early Confirmed Speakers
- Cathy Johnston, Director for IC ITE and Digital Transformation, Defense Intelligence Agency
- John Edwards, Chief Information Officer, Central Intelligence Agency
- Major General Urrutia-Varhall, USAF, Assistant Deputy Chief of Staff, USAF ISR
- Brigadier General Peter J. Lambert, USAF, Director of Intelligence, HQ Air Combat Command
- Rob Hegstrom, Director, Battlespace Awareness Portfolio, Undersecretary of Defense for Intelligence
- Andrew Richardson, Assistant Deputy Director, Naval Intelligence, OPNAV N2/N6
- Shishu Gupta, Deputy Director, Office of the Chief Information Officer, National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency
Source : ASDEvents
Jun 26 - 28, 2017 - Washington, United States