Military & Government Electronic Healthcare Records Symposium
- 13 July, 2016 - 14 July, 2016, Washington, DC, United States
Where Do we Currently Stand? What are the Opportunities for Industry?
What are the Emerging HIT Technologies Enabling the Way Ahead?
As part of the Omnibus Appropriations Bill, the Federal Government has set goals for the DoD and the VA around the former's Electronic Health Record selection process and its work with the latter to achieve interagency interoperability with the VistA EHR. This Unique Symposium will Provide Attendees Critical and Timely Information on the Latest Advancements in Government & Military EHR Interoperability, Analytics, Mobility & Patient Privacy Technologies that Every Healthcare Professional Must Know. Many Crucial issues still remain within the Military Healthcare IT Ecosystem Infrastructure which includes:
Crucial issues still remain...
- What is the future of AHLTA and VistA HIT Interoperability?
- How will the introduction of Service-Oriented Open Architecture tools and technologies possibly ease interoperability among DoD and VA EHR systems?
- Achieving Meaningful Use - Technologies and Analytics.
- How do you measure the effectiveness of EHRS? How do you ensure security and privacy?
- What new capabilities are being developed in EHRs, data mining and in mobile EHRs?
These questions and much more will be addressed in detail during this interactive Symposium allowing Attendees Question & Answer Opportunities with Guest Speakers, Exhibitors, Networking Sessions and a Luncheon both days.
Download Conference Agenda | Register to attend this Conference
The Global Commercial Aircraft Market 2013-2023
- Dr. Wendell Ocasio, M.D., Managing Director, CMO, Military Health Group, Accenture Federal Services
- Dr. J. Michael Gilmore, Director, Operational Test & Evaluation, Office of the Secretary of Defense
- Dr. Lauren Thompson, SES, Director, DoD/VA Interagency Program Office
- Maj Gen (Dr.) Roosevelt Allen, USAF, Deputy Dir., NIH I.T. Acquisition and Assessment Center
- Dr. Susan Karol, M.D., Chief Medical Officer, Indian Health Service (IHS)
- Ms. Aimee Scanlon, Acting Program Manager, Defense Medical Information Exchange (DMIX)
- Dr. Joseph Ronzio, DHSc, Deputy Chief Health Technology Officer, Office of the Under Secretary for Health, Department of Veterans Affairs
- Dr. Aaron Drew, Director Health IT Product Engineering, U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- Dr. Don Kosiak, M.D., Chief Medical Officer, Leidos
- Ms. Gail Kalbfleisch, Director, Federal Health Architecture Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology, Department of Health and Human Services
- Colonel (Dr.) Thomas Cantilina, USAF, Commander, 779th Medical Group, Joint Base Andrews
- Dr. Summerpal Kahlon, M.D., Director, Care Innovation, Oracle Health Sciences
- Dr. Joel Diamond, M.D., Chief Medical Officer, Genomics and Precision Medicine, Allscripts
- Dr. Jose Galvez, M.D., Head, Clinical and Translational Informatics, National Cancer Institute Center for Biomedical Informatics & Information Technology
- Ms. Dina Passman, Lieutenant Commander, U.S. Public Health Service, Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA)
- Mr. Mark Segal PhD., Vice President, Government and Industry Affairs, GE Healthcare IT
- Mr. Ken Rubin, Chief Architect, U.S. Federal Healthcare Portfolio, Hewlett Packard Enterprise Services
- Dr. Kevin Fickenscher, M.D.,Technical Director, Center for Transforming Health, The MITRE Corporation
- Dr. Nick van Terheyden, M.D., Chief Medical Officer, Dell Healthcare and Life Sciences
- Dr. Martin Kohn, M.D., Chief Medical Scientist, Sentrian
- Dr. Elspeth Ritchie, M.D., Chief, Mental Health, Community Based Outpatient Clinics, DC VA Medical Center
- Mr. Dean Fagan, Senior Program Manager, Corporate Dental System, Harris Corporation
- Mr. Michael Matthews, Chief Transformation Officer, envera
- Mr. Chandra Venkat, Senior Practice Manager, Cerner Corporation
- Mr. Seong K. Mun, PhD., President & CEO, Open Source EHR Alliance (OSEHRA)
- Ms. Jennifer Covich Bordenick, Chief Executive Officer, eHealth Initiative and Foundation
Source : ASDEvents