Rockwell Collins at EBACE 2016: Flight Deck and Cabin Upgrades That Deliver Long-Term Value
Rockwell Collins will be featuring its latest innovations for the business aircraft flight decks, cabins and flight support services at EBACE 2016, taking place May 24-26 in Geneva, Switzerland. The company is making several announcements this week and during the convention, many of which will be focused on the aftermarket.
Rockwell Collins is unveiling multiple packages and incentives for operators that will soon be equipping their flight deck for Automatic Dependent Surveillance-Broadcast (ADS-B) operations, all of which bring turn-key compliance with mandates and options for enhancements that enable safer and more efficient flying. One upgrade program that Rockwell Collins is rolling out for King Air 350 turboprops brings together its award-winning Pro Line Fusion® avionics and Corporate Aviation Service Program (CASP?) to give operators essentially zero annual operating costs for three years.
Ultralight Aircraft Market - Global Forecast & Analysis to 2015 - 2020
In the back of the aircraft, many operators are watching their cabin technology get further out of date, and Rockwell Collins’ industry-leading Venue™ cabin management and entertainment system (more than 850 installed) continues to be the solution that the majority of the market selects to resolve this issue due to its reliability and open-architecture design to enable future technologies. At EBACE, Rockwell Collins will be touting a milestone for Venue that it achieved with Switzerland-based AMAC Aerospace, and the company will be introducing new upgrade packages for legacy Gulfstream cabins.
Global Ka-band airborne connectivity is expected to be live later this year and Rockwell Collins is ready as a proven service provider. Details will be released next week about an important step it has made as a value-added reseller of Inmarsat’s Jet ConneX service.
Rockwell Collins’ team of experts will be on hand in booth No. U073 in Hall 5 at EBACE to discuss how its innovative solutions bring long-term value to business aviation.
- Pro Line Fusion® - Pro Line Fusion offers a broad range of capabilities that spans across all business aircraft. The system provides essential flight information through easy-to-use graphical-rich interfaces, including high-integrity head-up guidance featuring synthetic and enhanced vision and the industry’s first touch-screen flight displays. Rockwell Collins has earned a number of industry awards for the innovations it is bringing to Pro Line Fusion, including a Gold Edison Award for synthetic vision on head-up display.
Flight Support and Connectivity Services
- ARINCDirect - Business aviation turns to Rockwell Collins for a wide range of flight support services. Rockwell Collins’ ARINCDirect provides business aircraft operators with the most comprehensive set of solutions for managing flight operations, including:
- High-speed, global cabin connectivity
- Best-in-class flight planning applications
- Award-winning international trip support
- Industry-leading Flight Operations System (FOS®) that integrates with flight planning and international trip support tools
Flexible Cabin Solutions
- Venue - Rockwell Collins’ Venue HD cabin management and entertainment system for business aircraft includes the features and functionality of the most advanced home entertainment systems and executive suites, including wireless cabin controls and audio-video on-demand. More than 850 Venue HD systems have been installed, more than any other HD system in the industry.
Real-Time Flight Information
- Rockwell Collins’ enhanced Airshow® 3D Moving Map system utilizes NASA’s Blue Marble map data, based on actual satellite imagery, to provide a modernized view of real-time flight information to passengers.
- Airshow 500—the first 3D Moving Map system for light business jets—is a thoroughly modernized, lighter-weight drop-in replacement for the Airshow 410. It provides on-aircraft control of a wide variety of options and it is compatible with legacy monitors as well as newer widescreen monitors with digital inputs.
- The Airshow app for iPad and Android-based tablets is now available with a simple system upgrade from Rockwell Collins authorized dealers to give existing Airshow 4000 or Venue customers the benefits of more than 30 years of moving map expertise.
Source : Rockwell Collins - view original press release
Sep 28 - 30, 2016 - Arlington, United States
Oct 11 - 12, 2016 - Washington, United States