Cubic to Feature Comprehensive C4ISR Systems, Services and Solutions at GEOINT 2016
- Cubic Global Defense to demonstrate 'training to tactical' end-to-end solutions for GEOINT missions
Cubic Global Defense (CGD), a business unit of Cubic Corporation (NYSE: CUB), today announced it will showcase its broad portfolio of Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (C4ISR) capabilities for defense, intelligence and security operations training solutions at the GEOINT Symposium 2016 held in Orlando, Florida from May 15 – 18. GEOINT, hosted by the U.S. Geospatial Intelligence Foundation (USGIF), is the largest gathering of those committed to the geospatial intelligence tradecraft for the defense, intelligence and homeland security communities.
For the first time in the U.S., Cubic will feature the benefits of its C4ISR systems, services and solutions, including technologies from its subsidiaries: DTECH LABS (DTECH), GATR Technologies (GATR), TeraLogics and Intific. These integrated capabilities will provide capture, analysis, exploitation and dissemination within a network-centric environment leveraging Cubic’s cross-domain solutions. Cubic will also demonstrate the interoperability of its products to address how these solutions can be combined to offer synergies for end-to-end customer support.
Global Military Aerospace Simulation and Training Industry 2016 Market Research Report
“With our expanding product and services portfolio, Cubic is now poised to deliver innovative technologies which address our customers’ need for integrated and comprehensive mission-focused solutions,” said Chris Bellios, senior vice president of defense and intelligence services for Cubic Global Defense.
At GEOINT, Cubic will feature the following demonstrations in booths #209 and #637:
- Analysis and game-based training: Cubic’s game-based training can be used as the standard for next-generation FMV training, including intelligence gathering, critical thinking, sensor interpretation and decision making.
- Cross-Domain (XD) solutions: Cubic’s cross-domain transfer appliances include a full range of accredited and deployed solutions. These appliances address the critical need to incorporate all classification levels of intelligence, while being able to ingest and properly distribute those feeds across various classification levels.
- Virtual training systems: Intific’s virtual ISR capabilities are developed with the intention to train analysts for potential real-world missions, unfamiliar scenarios and complex integrated multi-discipline events.
- Real-time FMV and networking solutions: TeraLogics’ cloud-based Unified Video® streaming software, pairs real-time FMV and sensor metadata with geospatial imagery to create insight and generate actionable intelligence. DTECH, which designs, manufactures and integrates diverse networking solutions, will host TeraLogics’ Unified Video through their stackable and secure Mobile Modular Micro-Secure Enclave (M3-SE) systems.
- Satellite Communications (SATCOM) terminals: GATR’s ultra-portable antenna technology enables comparable performance to rigid deployable antennas of similar size, but with up to 85 percent reduction in the logistical size and weight, giving an operational and transportability advantage to both government and commercial industries.
Source : Cubic Corporation (NYSE: CUB) - view original press release
Nov 2 - 4, 2016 - San Antonio, United States
Jan 23 - 25, 2017 - Washington, United States