Terma Raises the Bar within Advanced Countermeasures Dispenser Systems
- TermaaEUR(tm)s trusted and combat-proven Advanced Countermeasures Dispenser System (ACMDS) is now available in a new re-engineered and upgraded version
Terma’s trusted and combat-proven Advanced Countermeasures Dispenser System (ACMDS) is now available in a new re-engineered and upgraded version with advanced operational capabilities and increased reliability while still maintaining the highly competitive price level.
The following highlights the ACMDS key capabilities:
Global Ballistic Protection Industry 2015 Market Research Report
- Form-fit compatible with legacy Terma, and third party, dispenser systems (No Group-A changes)
- Fully in-country organic reprogrammable
- Electronic Expendable Communication Interface for support of both multi-shot cartridges and expendable active decoys (EAD)
- Mixed payload capability
- Class-leading operational Capabilities
- Platform adaptable, hardware controlled safety features.
The ACMDS is designed to coordinate, integrate, and operate expendable countermeasures payloads on fixed-wing, transport, and large-body aircraft as well as rotary-wing platforms.
The ACMDS suite includes a full suite of ground support equipment as well as an application for field/in-country organic mission data generation and post-flight analysis.
The dispenser suite is controlled via Terma’s AN/ALQ-213 EW Management Unit or Defensive Aids Controller, which provides a reprogramming interface, automatic decision support for the pilot in a threat environment, built-in training capability, and full EW/ASE Suite control, if desired.
In addition to the standard dispenser assemblies, the ACMDS components have been integrated in airborne structures as both scab-on, pylon-mounted, and podded solutions.
The ACMDS system has been combat proven through operational service for more than 25 years with a demonstrated mean time between failure value of >18,000 hours.
Source : Terma A/S
Jan 23 - 26, 2017 - London, United Kingdom
Sep 28 - 30, 2016 - Washington, United States
Oct 24 - 25, 2016 - Prague, Czech Republic