Civil & Commercial Drone Systems and Counter Drone Technologies Symposium
- 23 June, 2016 - 24 June, 2016, Washington, DC, United States
The global small drone market will reach $10 billion by 2020 according to a forecast by research firm MarketsandMarkets - this reflects a compound annual growth rate of 11.6 percent from 2015. Drone manufacturers who to date have been feeding the huge defense market are being joined by an ever increasing number of non-defense drone developers who are targeting the potentially enormous markets for civil and commercial capabilities. The application opportunities seem limitless. However, to make these applications a reality, a range of specific regulatory, certification, insurance, safety, and management challenges must be met.
This comprehensive symposium will offer attendees a chance to interact & hear from key leading drone experts that are instrumental in making Commercial and Civil Drones in the National Airspace (NAS) advance ahead. The program agenda offers the latest information on government plans for drone integration in the NAS. Topics will examine the most promising high-value applications from industrial security and perimeter monitoring, border management, law enforcement, communications, search and rescue, disaster management, surveying, mapping – and beyond.
Global TACTICAL UAV Industry 2015 Market Research Report
- What is the way ahead for drone integration in the NAS?
- FAA and future public safety needs & challenges
- What is the state of the science in sense and avoid technologies?
- What is the status of state legislation on drone overflight?
- What are the emerging lessons learned from drone test sites?
- Where are the real opportunities in the commercial market?
- What are federal and state government market opportunities?
This comprehensive conference brings together key officials and representatives from both government and industry that will examine the recent developments, most critical capability gaps, and likely future direction for drone systems.
- Mr. Matthew Hampton, Assistant Inspector General for Aviation Audits, Department of Transportation
- Captain Joe DePete, First Vice President & National Safety Coordinator, Air Line Pilots Association, Intl. (ALPA)
- Mr. Thomas Baker, Director, UAS and Counter UAS Initiatives, First Air Force/NORAD Continental Region
- Mr. Jim Williams, Co-Chair, UAS Practice, Public Policy and Regulation Practice, Aviation and Aerospace Sector, Dentons US LLP
- Captain (USN-ret) Mike Wilson, Southern Region UAS Program Manager, Federal Aviation Administration
- Mr. Matthew Barger, Intel & Technology Portfolio Lead, Cross-Sector Programs Section, Sector Outreach & Programs Div., Department of Homeland Security (DHS)
- Mr. Michael O’Shea, Senior Law Enforcement Program Manager, U.S. Department of Justice
- Mr. Louis Wise, Chief Science & Technology Advisor, Drone Aviation Holding Corp.
- Dr. Patricia Watts, National Program Director, Federal Aviation Administration Air Transportation CoE
- Ms. Robbie Hood, Director, Unmanned Aircraft Systems Program, National Oceanic and Atmospheric Admin.
- Mr. Andrew Moore, Executive Director, National Agricultural Aviation Association
- Mr. Davis Hackenberg, Deputy Project Manager, Integration for the UAS Integration in the National Airspace Systems Project, NASA
- Maj Gen (ret) USAF James Poss, Executive Director, ASSURE FAA Center of Excellence for UAS, Mississippi State University
- Mr. Mark McKinnon, Partner, Dentons US LLP
- Mr. Mark Dombroff, Partner, Dentons US LLP
- Mr. Randy Villahermosa, Principal Director, Research Program Development, The Aerospace Corporation
- Mr. Marty Rogers, Business Director, AK Center for Unmanned Aircraft Systems Integration, Deputy Director, Assure FAA UAS CoE
- Mr. Michael Drobac, Executive Director, Small UAV Coalition, Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld LLP
- Mr. Michael Blades, Senior Industry Analyst, Aerospace & Defense, Frost & Sullivan
- RDML (ret) Philip Kenul, TriVector Services, Inc., F38 Vice-Chair, (ASTM)
- Ms. Rose Mooney, Executive Director, Mid-Atlantic Aviation Partnership
- Ms. Melissa Rudinger, Vice President Government Affairs, Aircraft Owners & Pilots Association
- Mr. Young Kim, Chief Executive Officer, Digital Harvest
- Ms. Whitney Brooks, Founder, Unmannedpower LLC
- Mr. Andrew Lacher, Unmanned & Autonomous Research Strategist, The MITRE Corporation
- Dr. Bruce Quirk, UAS Liaison, U.S. Geological Survey
- Mr. Mike Glasgow, Fellow, Chief Architect, Lockheed Martin Aviation Services
- Ms. Heidi Williams, Senior Staff, Project Management and Operations Planning, Lockheed Martin IS&GS
- Mr. Mark Kimberling, Director of Government Affairs, National Assn of State Aviation Officials
- Mr. Terry Parisher, Chief Executive Officer, Straight Up Imaging
- Mr. Mark Spoto, Managing Director, Razor’s Edge Ventures, LLC
Source : ASDEvents