C4ISR Summit Middle East
- 31 May, 2016 - 1 June, 2016, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Generate and disseminate to dominate
The past year has witnessed a change in paradigm for security in the Gulf, with a decreased emphasis on the traditional adversary in the North to a new asymmetrical threat which the GCC and its allies now faces in Yemen. This conflict demands even more from C4ISR systems, with an enhanced need for war fighters to be able to distinguish between military and civilian targets in real-time and the need to effectively share information between the different partners in the coalition without hesitation.
In this new fast-paced environment, there is no time for the delays of proprietary stovepipes and interoperability challenges for the militaries of the GCC. Now, more than ever, the decision makers of the GCC militaries need to implement an effective capacity for interoperability as a matter of critical urgency.
Military Vetronics Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2015 ...
Join us at the 4th Annual C4ISR Summit where decision makers from the GCC and abroad will address the challenges of implementing integrated C4ISR systems and see the future of network-centric capabilities in the Middle East for yourself.
Why should you attend?
- Learn how to overcome the challenges of interoperability and stovepipes in order to effectively integrate C4ISR functions both between systems and nations
- Hear about the future of C4ISR cooperation and information sharing amongst the nations of the GCC
- Learn from leading global experts how best to interpret and fuse data from multiple sources in order to form a better tactical picture and provide actionable intelligence in real time
- Gain a better understanding of how to exploit reconnaissance assets for superior information and reduced operational costs
- Understand how C4ISR is being used as an increasingly valuable tool for use in modern asymmetrical warfare as a tool for both protecting forces and preventing civilian casualties
Air Commander, Pakistan Air Force
“A unique opportunity to engage with the key players within the GCC’s ISR community”
Assistant Director of Strategic Issues, Australian Department of Defence
“Worth attending in order to fully appreciate the importance of C4ISR capabilities”
Technical Consultant, Norconsult Telematics
“The C4ISR Summit highlighted joint C4ISR integration across the Gulf region as a critical initiative”
VP DOD Strategy, Harris
- H.E. Dr. Talal Abu Ghazaleh, Founder and Chair, Talal Abu-Ghazaleh Organisation
- Major General Mohammad Farghal, Director General, Centre For Strategic Studies, Jordanian Armed Forces
- Brigadier General Paul Hurmuz, Deputy Director, Intelligence Division, NATO
- Air Commodore John Philliban, Head of Joint User C4ISR & Cyber, Joint Forces Command, UK
- Major General (Ret.) Ayish Almajnouni, Former Inspector, Royal Saudi Air Force
- Eng. Khalid Al Hammadi, Director of GIS, Central Informatics Organisation, Bahrain
- Captain Massimilliano Nannini, Chairman of NATO Maritime Operations Working Group, Maritime ISR, Maritime Concepts/ Doctrine Development, MSA, MSO, Combined Joint Operations from the Sea Centre of Excellence
- Colonel Didier Polomé, Chief of Operations, Belgian Air Component
- Colonel Atogeba Alobawone, Director, Directorate of Defence Communication and Information Systems, Ghana Armed Forces
- Lieutenant Colonel Isidoros Monogioudis, Cyber Defence Analyst, MSc, GIAC Certified, Greek Ministry of Defence
- Major (Ret.) Dr. John Mahaffey, Senior Scientist, Joint ISR Services, NATO Communications and Information Agency
- Prof. Sir Colin Humphreys, Director, Cambridge Centre for Gallium Nitride
- Wilmuth Müller, Department of Interoperability and Assistance Systems, Fraunhofer Institute, Germany
- Colonel (Ret.) Ralph Thiele, Former Head of Projects, German Air Force; CEO, StratbyrdConsulting
- Dr. Linton Wells, Former Assistant Secretary of Defence for Networks and Information Integration and Chief Information Officer (CIO), Managing Partner, Department of Defence (DoD), Wells Analytics
- Major Tapio Saarelainen, Title of Docent, PhD, Researcher, Army Academy and Research and Development Division, Finnish Armed Forces
- Dr. Walter Christman, Founder and Chairman, Global Challenges Foundation
- Nauman Arshad, CEO, Xellerix
Source : ASDEvents
Apr 26 - 27, 2017 - London, United Kingdom
Apr 26 - 27, 2017 - London, United Kingdom