ISR West Symposium 2016
- Intelligence, Surveillance & Reconnaissance
- 26 April, 2016 - 27 April, 2016, San Diego, CA, United States
Next Generation Intelligence, Surveillance & Reconnaissance Western Symposium
The Next Generation ISR Technologies & Capabilities Symposium addresses the urgent demand for more ISR assets, platforms and a continued stride for maintaining advantages over U.S. adversaries. The continual push by the services for diversification & leveraging ISR capabilities by U.S. and our coalition partners, permeates government planning across a broad range of critical missions. Next Gen ISR is a plethora of multi-int & interoperable technologies truly shaping Persistent Global Surveillance, Global Strike, Counter-intelligence/ Counter-terrorism, Maritime Domain Awareness, Space Defense, Anti-Access and the Contested Global Commons.
This incredible forum is an outstanding opportunity for attendees to meet and interact with Key ISR thought leaders from DoD, Government & Industry on the West Coast. Additionally, you will hear from Senior Leaders who are defining requirements and shaping the next generation of ISR and speaking on the most critical ISR issues and questions.
Global Military UAV Market Forecast to 2022
Key Themes include:
- What are the Latest OSD and Service Next Gen ISR Strategies, Roadmaps, Needs and New Initiatives?
- What are the key Critical Gaps Needed Now for Providing Actionable Intelligence to Decision Makers and the Warfighter?
- How will Next Generation ISR address multi-sensor data fusion technologies across organizations and platforms and diverse operating environments?
- What are Needs & Challenges for Integrating All-Source Intelligence to meet Robust Next Gen ISR Intelligence Production requirements?
- What are the needs & Requirements of the Future Force to incorporate an Automated and Secure PED data collection process at the Tactical Level?
- Rear Admiral Randolph Mahr, USN, Deputy Program Executive Officer, Deputy Program Director, F-35 Lightning II
- Mr. Keith Masback, Chief Executive Officer, U.S. Geospatial Intelligence Foundation
- Vice Admiral (USN-ret) Jerry Beaman, President, Kratos Unmanned Systems Division (KUSD)
- Mr. Mark Kitz, Director, System of Systems Engineering, U.S. Army Program Executive Office, Intelligence Electronic Warfare & Sensors (PEO IEW&S)
- Mr. Ralph Wade, Vice President, Strategic Innovation Group Digital Solutions, Booz Allen Hamilton
- Mr. Larry Sawyer, Chief Technology Officer, ISR Group, ViaSat
- Dr. Bill Powers, Research Fellow, Potomac Institute for Policy Studies, Center for Emerging Threats and Opportunities, Futures Assessment Division Marine Corps Warfighting Lab
- Mr. Donald Herrick, Principal Fellow & Technical Director, ISR Systems, Raytheon
- Mr. James Neushul, Senior Interoperability Engineer, Marine Corps Tactical Systems Support Activity
- Mr. John Phelps, Office of Persistent GEOINT, National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency
- Ms. Kimberly Ramsey, PED Branch Chief, National ISR Collection & Operations, Office of Intelligence, U.S. Customs and Border Protection, DHS
- Mr. Howen Fernando, Deputy Director, Joint Tactical Networking Center, USN
- Lt Col Geoffrey “Admiral” Fukumoto, Squadron Commander, 49th Wing Group, Holloman AFB
- Dr. Steve Castillo, Senior Manager, Airborne ISR Systems, Sandia National Laboratories
- Dr. Riad Hammond, Sensor Processing & Exploitation Technologies Group, TS-Advanced Information Technologies, BAE Systems
- Mr. Doug Henderson, Senior Principal Engineer, Joint Interface Control Officer, Engility Corporation
- Ms. Lisa Murty, Chief Engineer; Lockheed Martin
- LTC (USAF-ret) Jim McCormick, Observing Systems Architect, System Dynamics International
- Dr. Eric Frost, Director, Homeland Security Graduate Programs, San Diego State University
- Mr. Michael Grochol, Principal, ISPA Technology
- Mr. Jeremy Schoops, Senior Engineer, Lockheed Martin
- Mr. Lloyd “Pete” Coulter, Staff Researcher, Department of Geography, San Diego State University
- Dr. Stewart Walker, GXP (R) Director of Product Initiatives, BAE Systems
Source : ASDEvents
Apr 4 - 5, 2017 - Arlington, United States
Mar 29 - 30, 2017 - London, United Kingdom
May 15 - 16, 2017 - Prague, Czech Republic