Rockwell Collins brings advanced avionics and high-integrity solutions to FIDAE 2016
Rockwell Collins is bringing its advanced and high-integrity technologies to FIDAE 2016 this year, exhibiting the company’s avionics solutions for tanker, transport, maritime patrol and trainer aircraft, along with the latest networked communication capabilities for commercial and business aviation, military, perimeter protection and flight support solutions and services.
Attendees are invited to stop by the Rockwell Collins exhibits located in Pavilion E, Stand 1 and Pavilion F, Brazil pavilion, to see the company’s demonstrations.
Global Military UAV Market Forecast to 2022
Specifically, Rockwell Collins will feature globally proven avionics, communications and information management solutions in its booth that include:
- Pro Line Fusion® integrated flight deck—leveraging commercial flight decks for military transport and training aircraft
- Flight2® integrated flight deck—military missionized flight decks ideal for military cargo and coastal surveillance/patrol aircraft
- Virtual Avionics Procedures Trainer—aircrew procedural training using actual aircraft Avionics systems
- TruNet™ Networked Communications Solution—mission customized air-ground-sea networks
- HF Cellular and Wideband HF—assured, all-terrain, long range, high bandwidth communications capabilities ideal for interoperable military forces communications, disaster relief, and border-protection
- SubNet Relay—ad hoc networking for maritime operations
- Patrol Persistent Surveillance System—remotely monitored security threat surveillance, alert and access control system
- ARINCDirectSM—comprehensive flight support and connectivity services for military aviation.
Source : Rockwell Collins - view original press release
May 24 - 25, 2017 - Annapolis, United States