Quantum User Exchange (QUE) Group Announces 11th Annual Conference, Elects New Board of Directors
The Quantum User Exchange (QUE) Group announced today its 11th Annual QUE Group conference will be held July 27 - 30, 2016 in San Diego, California. The two-day conference features an exciting, new venue at the Hard Rock Hotel, San Diego near the San Diego International Airport, Component Control headquarters, and located in the historical Gaslamp Quarter, famed for its festivals and nightlife. To meet the event’s high demand, the group’s Board of Directors has opened additional space this year, accommodating up to 300 guests.
“Last year, we broke attendance records again. We want to ensure as many people as possible can take advantage of the conference’s focused learning and networking opportunities,” said Tara Knapp, QUE Group President and Business Process Architect at Avmax Aviation Services. “The conference is all about sharing knowledge and collaborating with the software’s developers. Learning on this level benefits companies significantly in terms of productivity and profits.”
Top 100 Cyber Security Companies: Ones to Watch in 2016
QUE Group members are invited to attend, and will receive free QUE Group membership for the next year with their paid admission to this year’s conference. Special early bird pricing is available until March 31. Registration includes access to all training workshops, software demonstrations, seminars, roundtable discussions and special events.
The independent, non-profit QUE Group is a go-to resource for users of Quantum Control MRO and Logistics Software developed by Component Control for the aviation industry. The group’s annual conference helps users master the software, learn tips and best practices, and provide feedback to the software’s engineers and support teams. Attendees also hear about future Quantum Control upgrades, including expected features, functionality and release dates.
As in past years, the annual event will highlight real-world challenges and solutions. Presenters include aviation executives and experts who use Quantum Control to efficiently manage all aspects of business, industry specialists from the U.S. Government as well as Component Control staff. The conference explores a variety of subjects such as streamlining warehouse processes, complying with regulatory requirements, using social media to grow online sales, and getting the most out of automation tools.
QUE Group recently elected a new Board of Directors, whose responsibilities include moderating the forums on the QUE Group website as well as organizing the conference.
- Tara Knapp, QUE Group President, Business Process Architect for Avmax Aviation Services
- Jason Cordoba, QUE Group Vice President, Commercial Development Officer at AJW Aviation
- Joyce Cornett, QUE Group Secretary
- Alonda Clinton, QUE Group Treasurer, Service Center Credit Manager for Epps Aviation
- Dan Pradel Jr., President of Aviation, Marketing International
- Henrik Ekenberg, IT Manager for DAO Aviation A/S
- Peter Iannone, Chief Financial Officer for CTS Engines
- Shelly Jones, Purchasing Supervisor at Embraer Aircraft Maintenance Services
- Teresa Lewis, Controller at Embraer Aircraft Maintenance Services
- Jennifer Jarvis, Manager of Membership Services for Component Control
- Nicola Hanna, VP of Operations for Component Control
Source : Component Control - view original press release
Nov 2 - 3, 2016 - London, United Kingdom
Nov 14 - 16, 2016 - Coronado, United States
Jan 30 - 31, 2017 - Rome, Italy