Big Data & Predictive Analytics for Defense Symposium
- Applications & Analytics For Defense
- 13 April, 2016 - 14 April, 2016, Arlington, VA, United States
Information Sharing and Analytics – Meeting the Nation’s Intelligence Challenge
Information sharing and information overload challenges continue to dominate operational and acquisition planning within the Department of Defense, Intelligence, Homeland Security, and Law Enforcement communities. Increasingly, government agencies are looking for the latest tools and capabilities in big data and predictive analytics to provide the means to analyze, exploit and draw conclusions sourced from the seemingly overwhelming inputs from an ever-increasing numbers of sensors and collection tools.
This outstanding symposium brings together the key government and industry experts who are shaping the direction of big data and predictive analytics research and development for defense, intelligence, homeland security, and law enforcement.
Global Military UAV Market Forecast to 2022
- What are the latest DoD, Intelligence Community, and Homeland Security needs and initiatives in Big Data and Predictive analytics?
- Applying Latest Predictive Analytics to Defense and National Security Missions – Lessons Learned
- How is Big Data analytics being applied to ISR, intelligence sharing, video analytics, atmospherics, identity, biometrics, and a whole range of other critical mission applications?
- What solutions are emerging? What role(s) can industry play?
These and many other critical questions will be examined during this outstanding two-day event.
Special Presentations by:
- Rear Admiral Paul Becker, USN – Special Assistant to the Director of Naval Intelligence
- CW5 Derrick Edwards, USA – CTO and Senior Technical Advisor to the Army CIO/G-6, US Army
- Dr. Jason Matheny - Director, IARPA
- Rear Admiral Paul Becker, USN, Special Assistant to the Director of Naval Intelligence
- CW5 Derrick Edwards, USA, CTO and Senior Technical Advisor to the Army CIO/G-6, US Army
- Dr. Jason Matheny, Director, IARPA
- Mr. Mort Anvari, SES, Director of Programs and Strategy Assistant Secretary of the Army Financial Management and Comptroller ASA (FM&C), US Army
- Mr. Vince McCarron, Division Chief, Joint Intelligence Community Mission Eng, US Army
- Colonel Bruce Lyman, USAF, Chief, Distributed Common Ground System (DCGS) AF/A2
- Mr. Todd G. Myers, Strategist, Business Transformation Directorate, US Army
- Ms. Lisa Shaler-Clark, Chief, Integration and Assessment Division (IAD) INSCOM G-7
- Dr. Guna Seetharaman, Sr. Scientist ST for Adv. Computing Concepts, and Chief Scientist for Computation, U.S. Naval Research Laboratory
- Mr. Stephen Dennis, Director, Innovation, DHS
- Mr. Dalton Jones Sr., Defense Intelligence Executive for Biometrics, Identity Intelligence, & Watchlisting, Def. Combating Terrorism Ctr, Defense Intelligence Agency
- Mr. Dan Green, Director for the Joint Advanced Manufacturing Region (JAMR), Integrated Product Team, US NAVY – tentative
- Colonel (ret) Lee Wight, Executive Director, Fusion Center, Washington Regional Threat Analysis Center (WRTAC)
- Dr. Ashit Talukder, Chief Information Officer, Dept of Labor
- Dr. Chaitan Baru Sr., Advisor for Data Science, Directorate for Computer and Information Science and Engineering (CISE), National Science Foundation (NSF)
- Dr. David A. Bray, Harvard Visiting Executive In-Residence & Eisenhower Fellow to Taiwan and Australia
- Dr. Ralph Weischedel, Principal Scientist, Raytheon BBN Technologies Corp
- Mr. Tom Sabo, Senior Solutions Architect, SAS Federal
- Mr. Timothy Paydos, Vice President, WW Public Sector Analytics Ind. Team Member, IBM
- Dr. Nancy Grady, Chief Data Scientist, SAIC
- Dr. Anthony Hoogs, Director, Computer Vision, Kitware Inc
- Dr. Rod Fontecilla, Vice President, Application Modernization, Unisys Federal Systems
- Mr. Matthew Hutchinson, Executive Advisor, Booz Allen Hamilton
- Mr. Tom Plunkett, Author and Principal Consultant, Oracle
Source : ASDEvents