Next Generation ISR Technologies & Capabilities Symposium
- 29 March, 2016 - 30 March, 2016, Washington, DC, Uganda
Benefits of Attending
The Next Generation ISR Technologies & Capabilities Symposium addresses the urgent demand for more ISR assets, platforms and a continued stride for maintaining advantages over U.S. adversaries. The continual push by the services for diversification & leveraging ISR capabilities by U.S. and our coalition partners, permeates government planning across a broad range of critical missions.
Next Gen ISR is a plethora of multi-int & interoperable technologies truly shaping Persistent Global Surveillance, Global Strike, Counter-intelligence/ Counter-terrorism, Maritime Domain Awareness, Space Defense, Anti-Access and the Contested Global Commons.
Global C4ISR Market 2016-2020
This incredible forum is an outstanding opportunity for attendees to meet and interact with Key ISR thought leaders from DoD, Government & Industry; additionally you will hear from Senior Leaders who are defining requirements and shaping the next generation of ISR and speaking on the most critical ISR issues and questions:
- What are the Latest OSD and Service Next Gen ISR Strategies, Roadmaps, Needs and New Initiatives?
- What are the key Critical Gaps Needed Now for Providing Actionable Intelligence to Decision Makers and the Warfighter?
- How will Next Generation ISR address multi-sensor data fusion technologies across organizations and platforms and diverse operating environments?
- What are Needs & Challenges for Integrating All-Source Intelligence to meet Robust Next Gen ISR Intelligence Production requirements?
- What are the needs & Requirements of the Future Force to incorporate an Automated and Secure PED data collection process at the Tactical Level?
Special Presentations by:
- Major General Thomas Deale, USAF – Director of Operations, HQ, Air Combat Command, Joint Base Langley-Eustis
- Mr. John G. Fiore, SES, – Director, Above Water Sensors PEO, Integrated Warfare Systems, OASD
- Mr. Terry Mitchell, SES – Director, Intelligence Futures Deputy Chief of Staff, G-2, Headquarters, Department of the Army
- Mr. Gregory M. Christ, SES, – Director for ISR Operations, Office of the Under Secretary of Defense for Intelligence (OUSD(I)
Our Confirmed Speakers include:
- Major General Thomas Deale, USA, Director of Operations, HQ, Air Combat Command, Joint Base Langley-Eustis
- Mr. John G. Fiore, SES, Director, Above Water Sensors PEO, Integrated Warfare Systems, OASD
- Mr. Terry Mitchell, SES, Director, Intelligence Futures Deputy Chief of Staff, G-2, Headquarters,Department of the Army
- Mr. Gregory M. Christ, SES, Director for ISR Operations, Office of the Under Secretary of Defense for Intelligence (OUSD(I)
- Mr. David Cacner, Director, Enterprise Innovation Office, CIO-IT Services Directorate, National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency
- Mr. John Vona, Chief, Intelligence Systems Division, Plans, Programs, & Requirements Directorate,HQ Air Combat Command, Joint Base Langley-Eustis
- Ms. Melanie Preisser, Acting ISR Division Director, Office of the Under Secretary of Defense for Acquisition, Technology & Logistics (SSI) ISR Division
- Mr. Anthony Lisuzzo, Vice President, Digital Solutions/C4ISR, Strategic Innovation Group, Booz Allen Hamilton
- Mr. Robert Zitz, Senior Vice President and Chief Systems Architect, National Security Sector, Leidos
- Mr. Mark Bigham, Chief Innovation Officer, Intelligence, Information and Services,Raytheon Intelligence and Information Services
- Colonel Ed Barker, UAS Program Executive Office Soldier, Project Manager Soldier Warrior
- Dr. Ravi Ravichandran, Director, BAE Systems Technology Solutions
- Colonel Adam Hinsdale, USA, Commander, 116th Military Intelligence Brigade, Intelligence & Security Command
- Colonel Anthony Sanchez, USA, Project Manager, Terrestrials Sensors, PEO, Intelligence, Electronic Warfare & Sensors (PEO IEW&S)
- Mr. Michael Luddy, Senior Systems Engineer, Lockheed Martin
- Mr. Pedro De Jesus, C4ISR Program Manager, CH2M Hill
- Mr. Paul De Souza, Founder, The Cyber Security Forum Initiative (CSFI)
- Dr. Linton Wells II, Executive Advisor, GMU C4I Center
- Col (USA RET) Joseph Green, Director, Fusion and Transformation, Sierra Nevada Corporation
- Mr. Dave Beliveau, Vice President of ISR, TeraLogics
- Mr. Nick Gritti, Senior Business Development Manager, Advanced ISR Programs,Northrop Grumman Mission Systems
- Mr. Ki Lee, Principal, Booz Allen Hamilton
Source : ASDEvents
Apr 26 - 27, 2017 - London, United Kingdom
Feb 21 - 22, 2017 - London, United Kingdom
Mar 14 - 16, 2017 - London, United Kingdom