Next Generation ISR Technologies & Capabilities Symposium
- 29 March, 2016 - 30 March, 2016, Washington, DC, Uganda
Benefits of Attending
The Next Generation ISR Technologies & Capabilities Symposium addresses the urgent demand for more ISR assets, platforms and a continued stride for maintaining advantages over U.S. adversaries. The continual push by the services for diversification & leveraging ISR capabilities by U.S. and our coalition partners, permeates government planning across a broad range of critical missions.
Next Gen ISR is a plethora of multi-int & interoperable technologies truly shaping Persistent Global Surveillance, Global Strike, Counter-intelligence/ Counter-terrorism, Maritime Domain Awareness, Space Defense, Anti-Access and the Contested Global Commons.
Global Military UAV Market Forecast to 2022
This incredible forum is an outstanding opportunity for attendees to meet and interact with Key ISR thought leaders from DoD, Government & Industry; additionally you will hear from Senior Leaders who are defining requirements and shaping the next generation of ISR and speaking on the most critical ISR issues and questions:
- What are the Latest OSD and Service Next Gen ISR Strategies, Roadmaps, Needs and New Initiatives?
- What are the key Critical Gaps Needed Now for Providing Actionable Intelligence to Decision Makers and the Warfighter?
- How will Next Generation ISR address multi-sensor data fusion technologies across organizations and platforms and diverse operating environments?
- What are Needs & Challenges for Integrating All-Source Intelligence to meet Robust Next Gen ISR Intelligence Production requirements?
- What are the needs & Requirements of the Future Force to incorporate an Automated and Secure PED data collection process at the Tactical Level?
Special Presentations by:
- Major General Thomas Deale, USAF – Director of Operations, HQ, Air Combat Command, Joint Base Langley-Eustis
- Mr. John G. Fiore, SES, – Director, Above Water Sensors PEO, Integrated Warfare Systems, OASD
- Mr. Terry Mitchell, SES – Director, Intelligence Futures Deputy Chief of Staff, G-2, Headquarters, Department of the Army
- Mr. Gregory M. Christ, SES, – Director for ISR Operations, Office of the Under Secretary of Defense for Intelligence (OUSD(I)
Our Confirmed Speakers include:
- Major General Thomas Deale, USA, Director of Operations, HQ, Air Combat Command, Joint Base Langley-Eustis
- Mr. John G. Fiore, SES, Director, Above Water Sensors PEO, Integrated Warfare Systems, OASD
- Mr. Terry Mitchell, SES, Director, Intelligence Futures Deputy Chief of Staff, G-2, Headquarters,Department of the Army
- Mr. Gregory M. Christ, SES, Director for ISR Operations, Office of the Under Secretary of Defense for Intelligence (OUSD(I)
- Mr. David Cacner, Director, Enterprise Innovation Office, CIO-IT Services Directorate, National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency
- Mr. John Vona, Chief, Intelligence Systems Division, Plans, Programs, & Requirements Directorate,HQ Air Combat Command, Joint Base Langley-Eustis
- Ms. Melanie Preisser, Acting ISR Division Director, Office of the Under Secretary of Defense for Acquisition, Technology & Logistics (SSI) ISR Division
- Mr. Anthony Lisuzzo, Vice President, Digital Solutions/C4ISR, Strategic Innovation Group, Booz Allen Hamilton
- Mr. Robert Zitz, Senior Vice President and Chief Systems Architect, National Security Sector, Leidos
- Mr. Mark Bigham, Chief Innovation Officer, Intelligence, Information and Services,Raytheon Intelligence and Information Services
- Colonel Ed Barker, UAS Program Executive Office Soldier, Project Manager Soldier Warrior
- Dr. Ravi Ravichandran, Director, BAE Systems Technology Solutions
- Colonel Adam Hinsdale, USA, Commander, 116th Military Intelligence Brigade, Intelligence & Security Command
- Colonel Anthony Sanchez, USA, Project Manager, Terrestrials Sensors, PEO, Intelligence, Electronic Warfare & Sensors (PEO IEW&S)
- Mr. Michael Luddy, Senior Systems Engineer, Lockheed Martin
- Mr. Pedro De Jesus, C4ISR Program Manager, CH2M Hill
- Mr. Paul De Souza, Founder, The Cyber Security Forum Initiative (CSFI)
- Dr. Linton Wells II, Executive Advisor, GMU C4I Center
- Col (USA RET) Joseph Green, Director, Fusion and Transformation, Sierra Nevada Corporation
- Mr. Dave Beliveau, Vice President of ISR, TeraLogics
- Mr. Nick Gritti, Senior Business Development Manager, Advanced ISR Programs,Northrop Grumman Mission Systems
- Mr. Ki Lee, Principal, Booz Allen Hamilton
Source : ASDEvents