Aircraft Asset Management 2016 Seminar
- 15 February, 2016 - 16 February, 2016, Singapore, Singapore
- Learn about the best practices in Aircraft Asset Management
- Find out what should you be doing & how to benchmark your company
- What happens at the end of the lifecycle
- How to use insurance to minimise asset risk
- What can be learnt when Asset Management Goes Wrong
- Learn about credit and risk management
- What are the best practices to optimise your lease income
This key annual seminar will cover Asset Management philosophies and practical measures. It will look at when and why disputes arise and how you can mitigate issues. What are the new approaches for redeliveries – since legislation changes. Find out what’s available and the best practices to optimise your lease income or sale price in the current and recent market. Hear an airline view on the process of acquisitions, leasing and financing of aircraft and engines.
The proliferation of new generation aircraft needs new management and risk management techniques. Find out and learn about the legislation, commercial and technical changes in managing your aircraft assets in the current economic climate.
Aircraft Seating Market - Global Forecast & Analysis to 2020
Find out what do you need to know and when you need to do it. This seminar has an excellent line-up of key senior aviation professionals who will share their knowledge and expertise to bring this event to you.
- Robert Normand, Director, Aon Risk Solutions
- Andy Beer, Executive Director Aviation Finance, Standard Chartered Bank
- Okko Kuivalainen, Risk Management Director, AWAS
- Vincent Lam, SVP Asia Pacific, Cabot Aviation Ltd
- Jonathan Louch, SVP Aviation Asset Management, DVB Bank
- John Duffy, Chief Operating Officer, Transportation Partners Pte Ltd.
- James Bradley, Snr Associate, Norton Rose Fulbright
- Jean-Francois Lascombe, Deputy Head AEI Finance APAC, Natixis
- Thomas Charbonneau Kaplan, Aviation Analyst, Ascend Worldwide
- Chris Pelly, Snr Director Engine Sales & Leasing, Aeroturbine
- Paul Jebely, Global Head of Aviation Finance, Clyde & Co.
- Leigh Borello, Partner, Head of Aviation Finance Team, Holman, Fenwick Willan
- Simon Ferguson, VP Asset Management, Veling
Source : ASDEvents