US Army INSCOM Awards Sotera $89 M Task Order
- For Information Operation Support to the 1st IO Command
Sotera Defense Solutions (Sotera), a provider of mission-critical, technology-based systems, solutions and services for national security agencies and programs of the U.S. government, was recently awarded a $89 million Task Order by the U.S. Army's Intelligence and Security Command (INSCOM) Headquarters and 1st Information Operations (IO) Command for Information Operations Support.
1st IO Cmd. provides Information Operations support to Army and other Military Forces through deployable support teams, reach back planning and analysis, and specialized training in order to support freedom of action in the information environment, to deny the same to our adversaries.
Global Military UAV Market Forecast to 2022
Under the new task order, Sotera's team will provide the following Information Operations services:
- Support teams to provide planning and execution support and conduct assessments
- Operational and technical planning and intelligence analysis reach back support to deployed support teams and supported commands
- IO training support
- Cyberspace Opposing Forces (OPFOR)
- Support the Army's Operations Security (OPSEC)
- Mission readiness exercise support
Sotera President & CEO, Deb Alderson, commented on the award: "As a long standing INSCOM mission partner, Sotera is pleased to bring both our experience and innovation to deliver training excellence and information dominance solutions in today's dynamic and rapidly changing Army operational environment."
The five-year task order was issued under the Global Intelligence Support Services (GISS) Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) –Unrestricted Pool.
Source : Sotera Defense Solutions - view original press release
Sep 12 - 13, 2017 - Alexandria, United States