Joint Forces Simulation & Training Conference
- 3 February, 2016 - 4 February, 2016, London, United Kingdom
Faced with military budget cuts and fluctuating energy prices the global military simulation and virtual training market is in an excellent position for growth as the demand for more cost effective, cohesive training systems across militaries increases. With the thinking that the military will probably have to cut back on live field exercises and increasingly rely on computer-based war gaming and training programmes to combat rapidly evolving threats, these projections create lucrative opportunities for the industry.
With rapidly evolving military threats and fast paced technological developments becoming the norm, strategic partnerships and joint R&D programs are expected to increase, as militaries increasingly work as a cohesive unit across multiple platforms - services, countries and continents.
Joint Forces Simulation & Training
Returning for its seventh year and following on from the major success of previous events, we are proud to present the 7th annual Joint Forces Simulation & Training Conference, 3rd – 4th February, 2016, London. As modelling and simulation technologies and methods help organizations train to high-consequence scenarios, exercise and verify readiness, this is an event you do not want to miss. Join us and be part of a major networking experience where you will hear presentations, cases studies and panel discussions from international military services from UK, Europe and USA, focusing on the latest developments and technological advances in the quest for a more unified military unit.
Key topics include:
- The live virtual balance…how to get it right?
- European Challenges: Why the Strategic Security Environment Matters to You
- Procurement innovation and best practise within the training and simulation sector
- Ex Trident Juncture 15
- Fully engaging your service professionals in virtual and constructive simulations using Immersive learning for future force effectiveness
- And much more!
Benefits of Attending
This two day networking event will invite in depth discussion on the key drivers impacting joint forces training. Join use and gain in depth knowledge of the integrated training plans of key militaries from around the world.
- Learn how militaries are ensuring they are mission ready across all disciplines as a single unit
- Discover how to maximise the benefits of combined training exercises
- Hear cutting edge presentations from key decision makers involved in training and simulation from across the globe
- Network with your peers and build lasting relationships
Plus An Interactive Half-Day Pre-Conference Workshop | Tuesday 2nd February 2016
Modern Techniques and Technologies for the Enhancement of Training both Regulars and Reserves
Leaders: Mr Andrew Joly and Mr Roy Evans, Defence and Security Consultancy, LEO
13.30 - 17.30
- Ryan Melville, Combat Medical Technician (UK), Royal Army Medical Corps (RAMC), NATO Special Operations Headquarters
- Andrew Gray, Helicopter Programme Manager, European Defence Agency
- Andy Fawkes, Director, Thinke Company Ltd
- Brigadier General Recep Unal, Commander Air Training, Turkish Air Force (T U A F)
- Captain Bjorn Persson, Head of Education Programmes, Air Combat Training School, Swedish Armed Forces
- Captain Jerry Pett, DACOS Future Training and Training Acquisition, Flag Officer Sea Training, Royal Navy
- Captain Navy (ret.) Piotr Gawliczek, Associate Professor, National Defence Faculty, National Defence University, Warsaw
- Colonel Jaroslav Kozubek, Head of Department, Department of Tactics/ K-110, Faculty of Military Leadership, University of Defence, Brno, Czech Republic
- Dr Erdal Cayirci, Chief CAX Branch, Simulation, Modeling & C4, NATO JWC & University of Stavanger, Norway
- Dr Randall Hill, Executive Director, USC Institute for Creative Technologies
- Lieutenant Colonel John M. Ferrell, Deputy Director, NATO Modelling & Simulation Centre of Excellence, Italy
- Lieutenant General Mark O. Schissler, Deputy Chairman of the Military Committee, U.S. Air Force, NATO Military Committee, Brussels
- Lt Col Maciej Komsta, Commanding Officer, Polish Air Force Academy, Tactical Air Control Party Training Center, Polish Air Force
- Major General Janusz Adamczak, Chief of Staff NATO, Joint Force Command Brunssum
- Major General Reinhard Wolski, Commander, Joint Warfare Centre, German Army, NATO
- Professor Walt Wildemann, Director, College of Distance Education, US Naval War College
Source : ASDEvents
Dec 6 - 8, 2016 - Plovdiv, Bulgaria
Nov 14 - 15, 2016 - London, United Kingdom
Dec 6 - 8, 2016 - Plovdiv, Bulgaria