Tactical Power Sources Summit 2016
- 25 January, 2016 - 27 January, 2016, Arlington, VA, United States
Developing Tactical Power Requirements for Net Zero Initiatives
For the Military, access to reliable electricity is one of the only limiting factors in projecting power. From installations to the individual Warfighter, a Net Zero solution that eliminates several key concerns that plague the Military. By eliminating concerns such as local power grid disruptions and additional Warfighter weight limits, a level of freedom of movement is restored to the Military in its ability to close with and destroy the enemy.
Tactical Power 2016 is designed to help the stakeholders across the DoD achieve the next level of understanding in Military tactical power and renewable energy initiatives. We will examine and explore critical focus areas such as soldier worn tactical power, next generation power sources, the new Army ES2 policy, and overviews of each branches policy initiatives– all in effort to encourage an innovative and productive discussion on how industry will can better support the Military.
Global Jet Engines Market Research Report 2016
Don’t miss the opportunity to understand and support the current and future requirements of our tactical power stakeholders as they commit to the continuous improvement of tactical power systems and renewable energy products.
What are the Benefits of Attending?
- NEW! Attend our Interactive Workshop Day
- NEW! Learn about Emerging Technologies Supporting the Net Zero Warfighter
- NEW! Hear from Experts on the Army ES2 Program
- NEW! Discuss the Newest Advancements in Wearable Renewable Energy Technologies
- NEW! Join our Technology Demonstration to experience the most innovative solutions available
- Gain access to three days of content from some of the most experienced tactical power stakeholders in community today
- Hear first hand about the future of energy policies of all the Military Services
- Deep Dive into the Military Organizations tasked with tactical power initiatives
- Learn about upcoming requirements and initiatives to support the Military as it approaches a Net Zero solution
- Hear about the newest advances in deployable power systems
- Mr. Richard Kidd IV, Deputy Assistant Secretary of the Army (Energy and Sustainability), U.S. Army
- Mr. Joseph Bryan, Deputy Assistant Secretary of the Navy (Energy), U.S. Navy
- Michael McGhee, Principal Director for Environment, Safety and Infrastructure Policy, U.S. Air Force
- Mr. Don Juhasz, Director, Director Energy Resource Management, Defense Logisitics Agency
- Colonel Brian Magnuson, Commander, Marine Expeditionary Energy Office, United States Marine Corps
- Dr. Patrick Taylor, Army Research Laboratory, Sensors and Electron Devices Directorate, U.S. Army
- Linda Chrisey, Program Officer, Office of Naval Research, U.S. Navy
- Ashok Kumar, Senior S&T Manager, US Army ERDC, U.S. Army
- COL (Ret) Paul Roege, Fomer Chief, Army Operational Energy Office, U.S. Army
Source : ASDEvents
Oct 25 - 26, 2016 - Alexandria, United States