Cubic Global Defense (CGD), a business unit of Cubic Corporation (NYSE: CUB), today announced it will showcase a broad portfolio of innovative technologies, capabilities and services that improve training effectiveness and efficiency at the 2015 Interservice/Industry Training Simulation and Education Conference (I/ITSEC). I/ITSEC is the world’s largest modeling, simulation and training conference held from November 30 to December 4 in Orlando, Florida.
“At Cubic, it’s our goal to deliver realistic and innovative training systems and technologies that support our ‘NextTraining’ vision for the U.S. and its allies,” said Bill Toti, president of Cubic Global Defense. “Our vision is dedicated to designing solutions that raise human performance – both individual and collective – and provide an integrated and effective learning and assessment experience. We are pleased to be showcasing our latest innovations that will help our customers stay at the forefront of defense.”
Cubic’s training methodologies are based on advanced learning and neurological science and are integrated into systems and services to offer solutions that provide actionable information, choice and cost effectiveness for our customers worldwide.
At I/ITSEC, Cubic will exhibit the following innovative products and solutions:
- Virtual Information, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (V-ISR): A virtual ISR capability that supplies a fully dynamic toolkit with the ability to realistically and accurately replicate multiple ISR sensor packages.
- Social Media Toolkit: A visualization tool that replicates the chaos, tempo and dynamic environment and landscape of the social media domain to enable training in a safe, secure and closed network.
- Game-Based Learning: Combination of computer-based training (CBT) and on-the-job training (OJT) that merges the science of learning with the art of gaming into customizable and dynamic training solutions. Demonstrations include sample courseware from the U.S. Navy’s Littoral Combat Ship, commercial aviation cabin crew and sample courseware from the U.S. Army.
- Air and Ground Combat Training: Integrated training solutions for dynamic air and ground combat environments, including Instrumented-Multiple Integrated Laser Engagement System, Tactical Engagement Simulation System, Homestation Instrumented Training System and others.
- Range Design: Design, construction, installation and maintenance of live-fire ranges and advanced training facilities using the highest international standards to meet challenging operational requirements.
- Combat Training Centers and Live Training Support: Live, Virtual, Constructive and Gaming (LVC-G) training support including battle simulation, computer-driven service, joint and multinational training.
- STEM Products: Educational Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) software products that combine the availability of wireless platforms with video games and the pathways identified by learning progressions to deliver effective, compelling educational content whenever and wherever trainees need it.
- Cubic Innovation: From ideas to finished products, Cubic is streamlining its ability to generate new technologies and foster dialogue with customers to make effective and efficient product improvements.
Cubic will also showcase integrated Live, Virtual and Constructive demonstrations in conjunction with Operation Blended Warrior (OBW), sponsored by the U.S. Navy. At the OBW booth #249, Cubic will demonstrate the interoperability of its innovative training solutions including the Engagement Skills Trainer 3000TM, P5 Combat Training System, Cubic Miniature Encryptor, Individual Combat Aircrew Display System (ICADSTM), Reconfigurable Vehicle Simulator, Dynamic Social Media Environment and more.