LM Technologies Enable Readiness for Tomorrow's Complex Environments at I/ITSEC 2015
Lockheed Martin [NYSE: LMT] will demonstrate the latest advancements in simulation and training for the Interservice/Industry Training, Simulation and Education Conference (I/ITSEC) at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Florida. The event, Nov. 30 – Dec. 4, is the world's largest modeling, simulation and training conference.
The Lockheed Martin exhibit, located in booth 2235, features training solutions that enable readiness for tomorrow’s complex environments:
Global Civil Aviation & Military Simulation &Training Market (2016-2020)
- As part of the inaugural Operation Blended Warrior event, we’ll feature technologies that advance integrated live, virtual and constructive training. Our Multi-Function Training Aid will provide virtual flight support and our Advanced Gunnery Training System will provide virtual convoy escort and force protection.
- The latest version of our simulation software, Prepar3D® v3, allows users to engage in realistic virtual environments with new tools that make it easier than ever to create immersive training experiences.
- Our integrated, performance-based training solutions, known as Turn-key Training, provide the shortest path to learning. By revolutionizing how people learn, we can produce better trained service personnel faster and more affordably.
- We’ll showcase our reconfigurable ground training technologies that maximize the utility of training ranges worldwide, using VisualShot® range control software integrated with our Enhanced Perception and Image Control system for seamless control of live, virtual and constructive entities.
- Our F-16 Desktop Trainer demonstrates an anytime, anywhere training tool as part of our “family of training systems” solution to help pilots advance to full mission training.
Source : Lockheed Martin Corporation (NYSE: LMT) - view original press release
Dec 6 - 8, 2016 - Plovdiv, Bulgaria