Cyber Impact Gateway Conference
- 24 November, 2015 - 25 November, 2015, London, United Kingdom
Join us for the inaugural Cyber Impact Gateway!
The Cyber Impact Gateway is more than just a conference, it is a customizable experience designed for the whole business - whether you are reassessing your current IT services, dealing with the human capital element, handling the legal aspect of security implementation, or working in a risk strategy role.
This event promises to spark conversation, connection and change that will inspire your whole business.
The Global Critical Infrastructure Protection Market 2016-2026
What is The Cyber Impact Gateway?
This is the first event to draw together each strand of the decision making unit in four content rich, dedicated conferences with a full exhibition and technology demonstration floor. Each conference has been developed alongside our senior advisory board and speaker faculty, covering Information Security for Financial Services, Insurance & Risk, Cyber – Legal and Human Factors.
The Cyber Impact Gateway is the only interactive, innovative platform serving as the touch point for cross-functional stakeholders to meet, collaborate and learn in both role-specific and cross divisional theatres. Brought to you by the team behind the hugely successful InfoSec FS, discussion will focus on the latest technology, threats and challenges facing banks, retailers, transport & logistics and enterprise.
Combining the established events with new features, the Gateway will bring those at the forefront of Cyber and Information Security transformation within their business alongside providers showcasing the latest in technology and innovation.
Join us for three days of information sharing during site tours, workshops, panel discussions, case studies, roundtable discussions and more. Whether your role is in IT, Security, HR, Procurement, Finance or Legal, Cyber Impact Gateway has content for you.
- Jamie Shea, Deputy Assistant Secretary General, NATO
- Ralph Zwierzina, CISO GBS & Corporate Centre, Deutsche Post World Net
- Jakub Boratynski, Head of Unit, European Commission, DG CONNECT, Unit H.4 Trust and Security
- Greg Day, Vice President and Regional Chief Security Officer, EMEA, .Palo Alto Networks
- Floris Van Den Dool, Managing Director Security Services, Accenture LLC
- Andrey Nikishin, Special Projects Director & Head of Future Technologies, Kaspersky Lab UK Ltd.
- Rob Pritchard, Head, Cyber Security Operations Centre
- Thorsten Walther, Head of Global Identity and Access Management, Credit Suisse
- Alex Ellrodt, Global Business Continuity Manager, Vendor Risk Management, Deutsche Bank
- Robert Duncan, Chief Information Security Officer, Euronext
- Igor Podebrad, Group Chief Information Security Officer, Director, Commerzbank AG
- Luis Bernardi, Head Of Information Technology Audit Uk, BNPP
- Sandro Bucchianeri, Head of Information Security, Investec
- Lauren Mackenzie, Head of Fraud Prevention, Ulster Bank
- Tarun Samtani, Information Security Architect, ebuyer
Insurance & Risk
- Dave Clemente, Senior Research Analyst, Information Security Forum
- Rajat Baijal, Head of Operational Risk & Control, Cantor Fitzgerald / BGC Partners
- Mark Jones, Chief Information Officer, BAA
- Niran Seriki, Senior Security Consultant, EU Commission / Govt
- Simon Tarry, Software Director, Ticketmaster
- Thomas Naylor, Chief Information Officer, Salamanca Group
- Nick Ioannou, Chief Information Officer, Ratcliffe Groves Partnership
Cyber for Corporate Counsel
- Paul Lack, General Counsel, Kyte Group
- Ramsay Milne, Deputy Company Secratary, Scottish Water
- Jan-Willem Prakke, General Counsel and Company Secretary, Schiphol Group
- Jeanne Jacobs-Gilhuis, Legal Counsel, Data Privacy, Schiphol Group
- Chris Hurran, Senior Associate Fellow of the Institute for Security and Resilience Stud, University College London
- Marion McCormick, Senior Manager, Accenture
- Mark Evans, Chief Information Officer, Rider Levett Bucknall
- Michalis Moraitis, Member of the Board of Directors, CIO, European CIO Association / Nissan
- Giles Smith, Information Economy - Security and Resilience, Department for Business, Innovation & Skills
- David Bray, Chief Information Officer, Federal Communications Commission
Source : ASDEvents