Cubic to Exhibit Comprehensive Communication and Networking Solutions at MILCOM 2015
- Cubic Global Defense continues to provides effective and efficient communication solutions to military forces
Cubic Global Defense (CGD), a business unit of Cubic Corporation (NYSE: CUB), today announced it will showcase various communication and networking products at MILCOM 2015, a premier international conference for military communications, held in Tampa, Florida from October 26 – 28. With the theme, “Leveraging Technology – The Joint Imperative,” MILCOM 2015 gathers government, military, industry and academia leaders from around the world to address the critical role communications plays in military readiness and operations as well as to further explore and define the benefits joint-level collaboration brings to meeting communication challenges.
Cubic’s comprehensive communication products provide Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) and Command & Control capabilities for land, air, maritime and security operations. Providing secure, wide-band communications and networking solutions for use on manned/unmanned and surface platforms allows Cubic to precisely locate and identify enemy targets – anywhere, any time – in a network-centric environment.
Critical Infrastructure Protection Market Outlook - Global Trends, Forecast, and Opportunity Assessm...
“With successful demonstrations at the Association of the U.S. Army’s Annual Meeting and Modern Day Marine Expo, coupled with the recent contract award from the U.S. Marine Corps with our strategic partner, GATR Technologies, Cubic is well positioned to continue our market leadership in secure networking,” said Michael Barthlow, vice president of secure networking, Cubic Global Defense. “Cubic strives to offer the most efficient and effective communication technologies to our customers and we will continue to partner with them to provide the best solutions for military forces worldwide.”
During the event, Cubic’s family of subsidiaries offering communication and networking products and solutions including DTECH Labs, Cubic Cyber Solutions and NEK Services, Inc. will be onsite to demonstrate various tactical, portable, effective and secure networking capabilities, including:
- TXC4: The TXC product family includes the TXC3 and the TXC4 modules, which are tactical router/network gateways that are ruggedized, small form-factor, man-pack, or vehicle mounted solutions used to provide users with data network capabilities required to facilitate critical communications. A multi-functional platform offering Cisco routing/switching, virtual computing, along with plug-in capabilities that supports communications across any network architecture, in addition to bridging different waveforms.
- M34G: The M3C4G provides robust network capability support in a single man-carry transit case. The M3C4G chassis can house various components, such as a power control module (PA) and router or switch personality modules (PM).
- M3-EXT: The M3-EXT is a multi-functional tactical, fanless, ruggedized, extremely small form-factor, man-pack or vehicle mounted solution that includes an embedded router and switch (Cisco 5915 Embedded Services router and ESS2020 switch) as well as an optional rechargeable Lithium Ion battery. It is used to provide data network capabilities in remote locations where enterprise networks do not exist. It is designed to minimize size, weight and power (SWaP) while maximizing user capability.
- Cyber – XD: Cubic’s Cross Domain (XD) products provide secure cross-domain solutions. With XD, information can cross system boundaries to allow data transfer across different network classifications. Cubic provides affordable, information sharing solutions that connect to a wide variety of systems. Cubic’s XD product line provides cross-domain transfer, from the enterprise down to the individual warfighter. Cubic’s Unified Cross Domain Management Office (UCDMO)-validated solutions are accredited and deployed across Department of Defense, federal and the intel community offering cross-domain transfer of 200+ data types, including HD Full Motion Video (FMV) with metadata and “Reach Down” from High2LowTM.
Source : Cubic Corporation (NYSE: CUB) - view original press release