Aviation Cyber Security Conference
- 16 November, 2015 - 18 November, 2015, Washington, DC, United States
Aviation Cyber Security Think Tank
Today, with the advent of WiFi, passengers can stream movies, videos, watch TV, purchase In Flight Entertainment and even conduct work during their flight. With this increase in technology capabilities, consumers have the opportunities to bring their devices on board and use freely. Even though improve In Flight Entertainment has improved the passenger experience; this opens a number of vulnerable entry points for a potential disruption in the systems.
The amount of technology on board extends far past the In Flight Entertainment system. Airlines are at risk for a potential breach in the system and have to guarantee to keep their passengers, pilots and crew safe. Through In Flight Entertainment, the avionics system and on board technologies, the software has expanded and airlines need to safeguard and protect all vulnerabilities.
Global Next Generation Firewall(NGFW) Market Professional Survey Report 2016
Join the inaugural Aviation Cyber Security Summit from November 16-18 in Washington D.C. to discuss with peers, colleagues and cyber security experts about this imperative topic on how to keep the airlines safe within the aviation industry.
- Melvin Davis, Lead on Cyber Security, NATCA
- Dr. Jon Haass, Associate Professor Cyber Security and Intelligence, Prescott College of Security and Intelligence
- Gerald Dillingham, Director of Civil Aviation Issue, U.S. Government Accountability Office
- Matt Carpenter, Principal Security Researcher, Grimm
- Reginald Zamora, Director cyber Security Risk & Compliance-Legal Department, JetBlue
- Ron Freer, Senior Market Strategic Partnership and Planning, Southwest Airlines
- Jan Kallberg PhD., Assistant Professor Military Academy and Research Fellow, Army Cyber Institute at West Point
- Scott Tousley, Deputy Director Cyber Security Division, Department of Homeland Security
- Nathan Lesser, Deputy Director, National Cybersecurity Center of Excellence, National Institute of Standards and Technology
- Adam Troczynski, Manager, Aviation Security, International Air Transport Association
- Peter Skaves, Senior Engineer, Federal Aviation Administration
Source : ASDEvents
Jan 24 - 26, 2017 - London, United Kingdom