Civil & Commercial Unmanned Aerial Systems Symposium
- Emerging Opportunities and Solutions
- 27 October, 2015 - 28 October, 2015, Washington, DC, United States
The Next Big Thing! – Civil and Commercial Unmanned Aircraft Systems
The markets for civil and commercial unmanned aircraft systems (UAS) or Unmanned Air Vehicles (UAVs) are poised to explode. UAS manufacturers who to date have been feeding the huge defense market are being joined by an ever increasing number of non-defense UAS platform and payload developers who are targeting the potentially enormous markets for civil and commercial capabilities. The application opportunities seem limitless. However, to make this happen, a whole range of regulatory, certification, insurance, safety, and management challenges have to be met.
This outstanding event brings together the thought-leaders and planners who will make civil and commercial UAS a reality. They will provide the latest information on government plans for UAS integration in the National Airspace (NAS). They will examine the most promising high-value applications – in everything from industrial security and perimeter monitoring, to border management, law enforcement, communications, search and rescue, disaster management, surveying, mapping, resource management – and beyond. They will give you a thorough understanding of the current technical capabilities and looming challenges.
Global Counter Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Defense System Industry 2016 Market Research Report
- What is the way ahead for UAS integration in the NAS?
- What is the state of the science in airborne sense and avoid/collision avoidance systems and technologies? What new capabilities are needed? What’s on the drawing board?
- How do you perform a financial risk assessment for your UAS project?
- What are the insurance issues?
- What is the status of state legislation on UAS overflight?
- What are the emerging lessons learned from early UAS test sites?
- Where are the real opportunities in the commercial market?
- What about federal and state government market opportunities?
- What are the insurance issues?
This comprehensive conference brings together key officials and representatives from both government and industry that will examine the recent developments, most critical capability gaps, and likely future direction for civil unmanned aircraft systems.
UAS/RPA Subject Matter Expert, 705th Combat Training Squadron
“A very good lineup of relevant experts”
Deputy Director, Air Force Joint Test Office (AFJO)
“Speakers are good, location good, contacts very good”
Director, New Business Development, HITCO
“Great span of the field, real authorities”
Vice President, Business Development, Space Data Corp
“Broad based perspectives were excellent”
Defense Fellow, U.S. Congress and U.S. Air Force
- Mr. Matthew Hampton, Assistant Inspector General for Aviation Audits, Department of Transportation
- Ms. Sabrina Saunders-Hodge, Federal Aviation Administration New Entrants R&D Manager & UAS COE Program Manager
- Dr. Patricia Watts, National Program Director, Federal Aviation Administration Air Transportation COE’s
- Mr. Vincent Schultz, Deputy Project Manager, NASA UAS Integration in the National Air Space, NASA
- Mr. Mark Dombroff, Partner, Dentons U.S. LLC
- Mr. Jim Williams, Co-Chair, UAS Practice, Public Policy and Regulation Practice, Aviation and Aerospace Sector, Denton U.S. LLC
- Mr. Mark McKinnon, Partner, Dentons U.S. LLC
- Mr. Stephen George, UAS Airworthiness Section Manager, Federal Aviation Administration
- Ms. Lisa Ellman, Partner, UAS Practice Co-Chair, Hogan Lovells, U.S. LLP
- Mr. Michael Drobac, Executive Director, Small UAV Coalition, Senior Policy Advisor, Akin Gump, Strauss,Hauer & Feld LLP
- Dr. Ray Young, Technical Director, Northeast UAS Airspace Integration Research Alliance (NUAIR)
- Mr. Shawn Bullard, President, Duetto Group and Lead Federal Government Advisor, N. Dakota FAA UAS Test Site
- Mr. Mike Glasgow, Fellow, Chief Architect, Lockheed Martin Aviation Services
- Mr. Steven Smith, Principal, Ultravance Corporation
- Mr. D’Miloh Hallerberg, President, Arcturus UAV
- Ms. Heidi Williams, Senior Staff, Project Management & Operations Planning, Lockheed Martin IS&GS
- Mr. Sean Cassidy, Director, Strategic Partnerships, Amazon Prime Air
- Dr. Jose Martinez, Carranza Assistant Professor, Royal Society-Newton Advanced Fellowship, Dept. of Computer Science, National Institute of Astrophysics, Optics & Electronics
- Mr. Cortney Robinson, Director, UAS and Air Transportation Infrastructure, Aerospace Industries Association
- Mr. David Gerhardt, Pilot/Air Vehicle Operator, Flight Test Operations, Aurora Flight Sciences
- Mr. Donald Scott, Chief Executive Officer, Tayzu Robotics
- Mr. David Hendrickson, Director, Business Development, AeroVironment
- Mr. Tyler Collins, Director of Business Development, (LATAS), PrecisionHawk
- Dr. Ross McNutt, President, Persistent Surveillance Systems, Inc.
- Mr. John Delay, Director of Strategy, Harris Corporation
- Dr. Katherine Lemos, Director, Strategic Policy Development, Airworthiness/Airspace Integration, Northrop Grumman
- Lieutenant Samuel Hood III, Director of Law Enforcement Operations, CitiWatch, Baltimore Police Department
- Ms. Rose Mooney, Executive Director, Mid-Atlantic Aviation Partnership (MAAP)
- Mr. Michael Ball, Senior Manager, FAA Initiatives, Northrop Grumman Information Systems
- Mr. Louis Wise, Chief Science & Technology Advisor, Drone Aviation Holding Corporation
Source : ASDEvents