ISR Automation Symposium
- 24 September, 2015 - 25 September, 2015, Washington, DC, United States
Future Requirements – Missions – Capabilities – Opportunities
The need for more and technologically superior ISR assets now permeates government planning across a broad range of critical missions. Today, from the Middle East to the increasingly tumultuous Asia-Pacific region and even home to CONUS, the urgent need for a diverse and evolving leap-ahead ISR Automated Technology is paramount to counter increasingly sophisticated threats. This comprehensive program agenda will provide the attendee a unique opportunity to learn from Key Organizations and Senior Leaders who are defining the requirements & emerging ISR Automation capabilities across the DoD & Industry.
C4ISR Market - Forecast to 2021
Key Themes include:
- What are the Latest OSD and Service ISR Strategies, Roadmaps, Needs and New Initiatives and What roles will Automation play? What are the Opportunities for Industry?
- What are the Crucial Gaps in Providing Actionable Intelligence to Decision Makers and the Warfighter?
- How do we Disseminate Multi-sensor Data Fusion Across Organizations and Platforms?
- What are the Latest Requirements, Trends and Capabilities for Automating Sensor and Imagery Collection, Processing, Analysis and Dissemination?
- What New Approaches are Emerging for Automated ISR Missions in Homeland Security
- LT General Mary A. Legere, USA, Deputy Chief of Staff for Intelligence, Army G-2
- Dr. Ronald C. Jost, SES, Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for C3, Cyber, and Business Systems, Space and Spectrum, OUSD(AT&L)
- Mr. Robert “Bo” Marlin, SES, Deputy Director, ISR Capabilities Directorate (AF/A2C) HQ USAF
- Mr. John G. Fiore, SES, Director, Above Water Sensors PEO, Integrated Warfare Systems, Office of the Assistant Secretary of the Navy, Research, Development and Acquisition
- LT General (USA ret) Robert W. Noonan., Jr, Senior Vice President, Booz Allen Hamilton, CSO, DIA-Military Intelligence Account, Defense Intelligence Group
- Mr. Kevin Johnson, Chief, Requirements and Analysis Division, ISR Operations Directorate (OUSD(I)
- Professor William “Bill” Roeting (USN Ret), Director, Rapid Prototyping Experimentation and Deployment for C2 & ISR Systems, George Mason University C4I Center
- Dr. Joseph W. Kirschbaum, Director, Defense Capabilities and Management, U.S. Government Accountability Office
- Mr. Donald Herrick, Principal Fellow & Technical Director, ISR Systems, Raytheon
- Mr. Jeffrey Eggers, SES, Chief Technology Officer, Office of the Deputy Chief of Staff for ISR, US Air Force (AF/A2D)
- Mr. Michael Said, Assistant Deputy for T&E, Deputy Assistant Secretary of the Navy, Research, Development, Test and Evaluation
- Mr. William “Trip” Carter, Director, Cyber and ISR Advanced Programs, Northrop Grumman Corp
- Mr. Karl Fuchs, Vice President of Technology, iDirect Government
- Mr. John Vona, Chief, Intelligence Systems Division, Plans, Programs and Requirements Directorate, Headquarters Air Combat Command, Joint Base Langley-Eustis
- Dr. Sherin Kamal, Chief Scientist, Engineering, SAIC, Inc.
- Mr. Robert Zitz, Senior Vice President, Chief Systems Architect, National Security Sector, Leidos
- Ms. Jennifer Daniel, Director, Human Development, Office of Persistent GEOINT, National Geospatial Intelligence Agency (NGA)
- Mr. Bryan Blank, National Geospatial Intelligence Agency, Chair, Motion Imagery Standards Board (MISB)
- Colonel Marc Dipaolo, USAF, Acting Deputy Director, Mission Outcomes, IT Services Directorate’s National System for GEOINT, PM, Eldorado Project, (NGA)
- Colonel Anthony Sanchez, USA, Project Manager, Terrestrial Sensors, Program Executive Office, Intelligence, Electronic Warfare & Sensors (PEO IEW&S)
- Dr. Bill Powers, USMC Warfighting Laboratory, Potomac Institute for Policy Studies Center for Emerging Threats and Opportunities Futures Assessment Division, Futures Directorate (DC/CD&I)
- Mr. Darren Moe, Program Director, Mission Software, Mission Systems Group, General Atomics Aeronautical Systems, Inc. (GA-ASI)
- Senior Representative, ISR SME National Reconnaissance Office (NRO
Source : ASDEvents
Nov 14 - 15, 2016 - London, United Kingdom
Nov 9 - 10, 2016 - Washington, United States