Automotive Cyber Security Summit West
- 5 October, 2015 - 7 October, 2015, San Francisco, CA, United States
Our digitally connected world has provided brand new opportunities for the expansion and implementation of technologies that have revolutionized transportation. Yesterday it was GPS and Bluetooth. Today it’s in-dash entertainment systems and tomorrow it will be the driverless vehicle. We are in the midst of the most significant and robust technological revolution in the transportation space since the advent of the automobile!
But with new opportunity and innovation comes the emerging threat of cyber crime & hacking. The more devices hosted in our automobiles, the more avenues hackers have to take advantage of security loopholes and to terrorize consumers & companies alike.
Global Cloud Security Network Market Insights, Opportunity Analysis, Market Shares and Forecast 2016...
Cybersecurity for automobiles isn’t a challenge that OEMs can face alone! When safety is at stake – we need ALL hands on deck. Hear from OEMs, Tier 1 Manufacturers, Government representatives, Academia and Industry Service Providers that are leading the space through cutting-edge methodologies & innovative approaches.
As we learned in the inaugural edition of the Automotive Cyber Security Summit in Detroit – OEMs and other industry stakeholders are making strides toward addressing the challenge of building cyber security controls in to vehicles but as the pace of technology innovation quickens so to will the need for more complex and robust security. With more than 200 industry participants joining the inaugural edition of the summit a vigorous discussion was generated on the overall strategy for cyber security and this follow up summit promises to dig deeper into the heart and technical details of the challenge.
We welcome the industry to join us for our Automotive Cyber Security West Summit on October 5-7, 2015 in San Francisco, CA and dive deeper into the subject matter in this more technically focused program. Learn about advances in technology, engineering challenges & solutions to security vulnerabilities as well as security use cases from the US, Europe & Asian OEM’s, Tier 1 suppliers and leading cyber security technology firms.
Why you can’t miss this follow-up edition?
- Access to high-level industry specific content and networking with industry peers
- Added content from OEMs from across the globe with a focus on more technical subject matter that you can utilize and implement for enhanced vehicle safety
- Focused and practical discussion of specific engineering challenges for securing digital in-vehicle systems and controls
- Receiving concentrated insight on actionable and advanced cyber security techniques/strategies and hearing use cases of those techniques from industry veterans
- Live-hacking demo will demonstrate the real implications of lacking embedded security
- In-person training sessions with top security researchers to update your team on the most advanced attack vectors and means to mitigate risk in your vehicle systemslution providers to learn what steps they are taking to be able to better facilitate the security of your operations and partner to better secure our automotive world
- Roger Berg, Vice President North America Research and Development, DENSO International America, Inc.
- Ann Cheng, Technology Assessment Manager, Hyundai Motors
- Josh Corman, Founder, I am the Cavalry
- Mr. Uday Deshpande, Chief Information Security Officer, TaTa Motors
- Mr. Michael Dierickx, Information Security Officer, Panasonic Automotive Systems
- Karl Heimer, Founding Partner, Autoimmune Inc
- Mr. Scott McCormick, President, CVTA (Connected Vehicle Trade Association)
- Toshiro Muramatsu, Director, Vehicle Information Technology Division, Nissan Motor Company
- Mr. Hadi Nahari, Chief Security Architect, NVIDIA
- Mr. Pankil Vyas, Vehicle Infotainment Cyber Security, Harman Intl.
Source : ASDEvents