Cyber Security for ICS Canada Conference
- 9 September, 2015 - 11 September, 2015, Calgary, Canada
The ICS Cyber Security risk is not theoretical. Although ICS security incidents are often kept under the radar, serious incidents do happen. Executives need to understand and balance the cyber security risk related to the use of ICS with other business factors. The Board needs to understand that the Cyber Risk to ICS is not an IT-issue to be managed deep down in their organization. It is a risk affecting the continuity and reputation of the business. Cyber security of ICS should be part of long-term strategy, HR plans, business processes and many other domains.
However, fighting the cyber security risk of ICS on your own is a losing battle. Other organizations face the same risks and challenges.
Join our Cyber Security for ICS Canada Summit, on September 9-11, 2015 in Calgary, Canada, and join forces with peers, technology firms, government and other organizations to tackle this massive challenge!
Global Consumer Endpoint Security Market 2016-2020
Bring your business cards, because you will meet industry experts like...
- Chief Information Officers (CIO)
- Chief Technology Officers (CTO)
- Chief Information Security Officers (CISO)
- ICS manager
- SCADA manager
- Chief Security Scientist
- ICS & SCADA security
- Information Security
- Cyber Security Deployment manager
- Technical Analyst
- Critical Infrastructure
- Manager CIP Security and Compliance
- Cyber and Infrastructure Security Analyst – EEI
- Director – Industrial Security Program
Confirmed Speakers Include:
- Scott Woynarski, Team Lead It Security, Trican Well Service
- Vincent Chiew, President & Co-Founder, ISC2 Alberta Chapter
- Hani Mansi, Director, Risk & Information Security, ATCO
- Dr. Pavol Zavarsky, Director of Research and Associate Professor MISSM, Concordia University of Alberta
- Dr. Hassan Farhangi, Ph.D., SM-IEEE, and PEng, is the Director of the Group for Advanced Information Technology (GAIT), Technology Centre of British Columbia Institute of Technology
- Mark Humphreys, P.Eng. , Sr SCADA Engineer, Supervisory, ATCO Pipelines (tentative)
- Richard Rowlandson, Network Security Analyst, AECOM (tentative)
- Suresh Durairaj, Information Security Professional, CISSP, CISA, CIPP, TOGAF, ITIL, Talisman Energy
- Shafic Punja, Technological Crimes team, Calgary Police Services
Source : ASDEvents