ViaSat Broadens Government Security Portfolio; Adds New Cybersecurity Services and Products
ViaSat Inc. (NASDAQ: VSAT), an innovator in broadband and communication technologies and services, today introduced new cybersecurity service and product enhancements as part of its comprehensive government security portfolio. The new offerings provide government agencies and military forces greater flexibility in protecting and sharing classified data, as well as enable them to proactively detect and respond to threats in real-time.
ViaSat takes a total systems approach to cybersecurity; ensuring customers can securely share voice, video and data without risk of network breach or cyberattack. By leveraging a systems model, customers can optimize existing security investments and integrate new services and technologies, as needed, for a complete, trusted view of their network security infrastructure. ViaSat's enhanced portfolio now includes:
Aviation Cyber Security Market Forecast 2016-2026
Cybersecurity Service Enhancements:
- Vulnerability Assessment and Remediation Services: ViaSat is recognized as one of a few companies to provide vulnerability assessment and remediation services that span both cyber and physical security domains. Through an in-depth infrastructure evaluation, the Company provides a tailored and scalable roadmap to defend against an ever-changing threat landscape.
- Managed Security Services: ViaSat now offers on- and off-premise managed security services, including 24/7 support, real-time response, customizable threat intelligence and consolidated security visualization.
Government Security Product Enhancements:
- Broadest Range of Network Encryption Products: With the introduction of several new products, ViaSat now offers the broadest range of government-grade network encryption products from the fastest speeds (10G and 100G) for secure data center connectivity to the lowest size, weight and power Type 1 HAIPE® for flexibility at the tactical edge.
- Trusted Cyber Sensors: ViaSat offers trusted cyber sensing capabilities that will be available via software-upgrade in several of its high-assurance products, enabling customers to extend their ability to detect malicious activity at the outer edge of their networks. Management and update of the sensors will be provided as a managed security service.
- Commercial Solutions for Classified (CSfC) Products: ViaSat has been working with consumer electronics companies, like Dell, to secure tablets for UK Top Secret accredited levels to securely bring commercial mobile technologies to the battlefield. The Company was recently approved as a CSfC Integrator by the National Security Agency (NSA).
"ViaSat has tremendous experience in the design, development, implementation and operation of large-scale, secure government and commercial communications networks worldwide," said Jerry Goodwin, vice president, Secure Network Systems, ViaSat. "As a satellite broadband and wireless services, infrastructure and technology company with a dedicated team focused on providing security solutions to the DoD, we have a diverse understanding of the threat landscape and are continuously innovating to bring enhanced cyber protection and greater network efficiency to our customers."
Source : ViaSat, Inc. - view original press release
Nov 14 - 15, 2016 - London, United Kingdom