Armoured Vehicles Turkey 2015 Conference
- 27 October, 2015 - 28 October, 2015, Istanbul, Turkey
Do you need to gain essential insights into Turkish procurement and development of armoured vehicles?
Then Armoured Vehicles Turkey is the business critical event you need to attend.
We will be returning to Turkey this October for our second Armoured Vehicles Turkey event –forming part of our Armoured Vehicle conference series.
A nation that sits as the gateway between East and West, the Turkish defence industry is emerging as a major hub for military equipment and support; the next decade will be a period of high growth for the country.
Global Military Robots and Unmanned Vehicles Consumption 2016 Market Research Report
Turkey is aiming to achieve independence from imported equipment by 2023, so we will see continued investments into modernising Turkish capability and the acquisition of new armoured fleets. The conference will therefore outline Turkey’s plans and requirements during this transition, looking closely at their capability development, modern warfare techniques and high-tech military equipment.
Armoured Vehicles Turkey 2015 will be crucial for detailing prospects for external industries and services on how to engage with this market. This conference is designed to provide unique networking and learning opportunities for the armoured community as we welcome military services and industry experts to the region.
I am delighted to announce that this year’s event will be in association with SaSaD, Defence & Aerospace Industry Manufacturers Association. With SaSaD’s formal support they will be acting as our official local partner, promoting the event to their members and ensuring synergy is established with domestic and international partners. FNSS will also act as a lead sponsor of the conference.
What are the benefits of attending Armoured Vehicles Turkey 2015?
- Gain access to the largest armoured vehicle community
- Unrivalled access to Turkish industry, government bodies and military services – meet with the key decision makers, policy influencers, budget holders and technological experts
- An opportunity to strike new partnerships and enhance existing relations within the community
- Understand how the Turkish market will develop in the forthcoming years
- Consider and share current experiences and future plans of international fleet programmes, applying lessons learned to develop your own projects
Mr. Hugo Burgers, Warn Industries Inc
- Major General Francesco Figliuolo, Incoming Chief of Staff, Logistics Department, Italian Army Staff
- Colonel Klaus Schiefenbusch, Chief of Combat Division, Concepts & Capabilities Development Centre, DEU Army
- Additional Inspector General Tariq Javed, KPK Police, Pakistan
- Major Marcin Bielewicz, Lecturer, Military Academy of Land Forces, Command Institute
- Major General (Rtd.) Morsi Mahmoud, Strategic Intelligence Analyst and Consultant, Defence Studies Institute Egypt, Egyptian Armed Forces
- Dr. Yazid Ahmad, Director of Mechanical & Aerospace Technology Division, STRIDE, Ministry of Defence Malaysia
- Mr. Ian Bonallo, Chief of Maintenance, NATO Support Agency (NSPA)
- Mr. Paul Villare, Chief, Foreign Intelligence Technology Division, HQDA ODCS G-2, US Army
Source : ASDEvents